View Full Version : Hells Kitchen

Ziggy
07-09-2007, 08:03 PM
I love this show.
Poor Chef Ramsey has nothing but a bunch of schmucks this time around:rolleyes:
But funny as Hell to watch him blow up at these so called chefs.. :D

HTM SR-24 Mitch
07-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Yea I know....Brad is a very close family friend. He also lives here in AZ. He is the Chef for the boulders.

GunninGopher
07-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the reminder. The DVR wasn't recording it for some reason.

Ziggy
07-09-2007, 08:15 PM
I'd eat any of those lobster dishes.........yummayyyyy!
Probably the best set of dishes they've all created.

Ziggy
07-09-2007, 08:26 PM
I guess a photo shoot with guys wasn't what Ramsey wanted...Rock has good reason to be pissed.

Eliminator 4 Life
07-09-2007, 08:29 PM
I guess a photo shoot with guys wasn't what Ramsey wanted...Rock has good reason to be pissed.
Rock is hella pissed and I agree I would be too. Great show

socaldj1
07-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Love this show!! But after a couple seasons I'm ready to find somewhere that has Beef Wellington. Any ideas?

Miss Perfect
07-09-2007, 09:54 PM
I am so addicted to this show. My bet is on Jen to win.

Ziggy
07-09-2007, 10:04 PM
I am so addicted to this show. My bet is on Jen to win.
She seems to keep her cool the best. Rock could be a contender. Each have a chance I guess but this years group seems to be missing a real key ingredient which is a pallette......compared to the group last season these contestants can't seem to taste much at all...the blindfold taste test last week was very eye opening. So far its hard to picture any of them being a head chef at a exclusive resort...:confused: :confused:

Liberator TJ1984
07-10-2007, 05:20 AM
Last months TV Guide did a spot on Ramsey, his antics on Hells Kitchen is mostly staged for " American Audiances "
He stated he would never act like that outside the US , especially on his European shows ......he is quite the lovable Brit ,really.

a catered life
07-10-2007, 07:17 AM
i submitted some info to get on this show and they had the nerve to tell me i was not what they were looking for...:eek: wtf....why because i can cook?....they really look for sub-par diner cooks with little baking experience

Concept1
07-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Thats because the American audience doesnt care about the cooking, all they wanna see is him BLOW up as he usually does. I love that show i tivo it everytime its on, I watch that show for a little of both to be honest, and I wantch Top Chef for a little more cooking based entertainment..

Debbolas
07-10-2007, 09:36 AM
My daughter and I are soooooo adicted to reality cooking shows.:D
We watch Hells Kitchen, Top Chef and that one about the next Food Network star......
Top Chef is our favorite!
:D

Ziggy
07-10-2007, 10:01 AM
Last months TV Guide did a spot on Ramsey, his antics on Hells Kitchen is mostly staged for " American Audiances "
He stated he would never act like that outside the US , especially on his European shows ......he is quite the lovable Brit ,really.
I would believe that.....and he really does know his shit when it comes to the kitchen.
I'm still cracking up at how Rock blew up last night...but I think he had the right...I mean Ramsey said most creative and a basic lobster bisk soup outdid the creative bisk and garnishes he made.....still think Ramsey didn't want to pose for pics with a bunch of dudes holding cooking utinsels around him...lmao

DaddyMack
07-10-2007, 10:08 AM
Love this show.. I think its between Rock and the Pastry Chef gal... BUT I like the short order cook and wood like her to win and beat all the fancy pants chefs..lol.... :D :)