PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Lab

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 07:35 AM
I am looking for a puppy, if anyone knows a good breeder let me know

adjones419
07-10-2007, 07:39 AM
I know plenty of them here in Illinois, doesn't do you much good though. All we've had is Chocolates. We have 2 sisters and their mom in our family.

Invisible Sun
07-10-2007, 07:42 AM
Check the spam section. jeepinscott has some chocolate labradoodles there. They are like Labs without shedding.
S

phebus
07-10-2007, 07:42 AM
Thye chocolate Labradoodles in the spam section are really cool. Great dogs.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-10-2007, 08:06 AM
I hope to have some around Christmas time, but none right now. Well, one, but she's not for sale :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 08:43 AM
thanks for all the help I am looking for a female pup

jeepinscott
07-10-2007, 09:01 AM
thanks for all the help I am looking for a female pup
We have 3 females, one is spoken for, possibly two. The females get more interest than the males, although the males in this litter are my favorite! They will be available to go to a new home the first week in August.
-Tandi (using Jeepinscott's login!!)

HavaSkank
07-10-2007, 09:24 AM
I am looking for a puppy, if anyone knows a good breeder let me know
Racist! What, a yellow lab isnt good enough?
:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 09:26 AM
Racist! What, a yellow lab isnt good enough?
:D
LAMO

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 09:26 AM
We have 3 females, one is spoken for, possibly two. The females get more interest than the males, although the males in this litter are my favorite! They will be available to go to a new home the first week in August.
-Tandi (using Jeepinscott's login!!)
I sent u a PM

SB
07-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Please don't take this personally.
In general, the world is overrun with dogs, people should consider adopting one, rather than using a breeder.:)

Desert Rat
07-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Had ours sent out from Omaha on a flight to LAX. It was pretty cheap too.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Please don't take this personally.
In general, the world is overrun with dogs, people should consider adopting one, rather than using a breeder.:)
I wont
but why adopt unless I can find a puppy to adopt

Phat Daddy
07-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Get a male Golden Retriever. Great dogs... won't chew, doesn't dig, pretty mellow and loves the water.:D
I know why your getting a Chocolate lab.:D :D :D

1RVRRYD
07-10-2007, 04:08 PM
We got our lab at AAA Labs in Ontario, CA. Their website is aaalabs.com. They were great to work with and the parents are onsite.

CornWater
07-10-2007, 04:18 PM
We got our lab at AAA Labs in Ontario, CA. Their website is aaalabs.com. They were great to work with and the parents are onsite.
Ditto on this.. We got our Chocolate from their, and she has been an awesome dog.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Get a male Golden Retriever. Great dogs... won't chew, doesn't dig, pretty mellow and loves the water.:D
I know why your getting a Chocolate lab.:D :D :D
WTF that sounds like you LMAO

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 04:37 PM
THANKS

Phat Daddy
07-10-2007, 04:38 PM
WTF that sounds like you LMAO
What are you talking about... I chew.:D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 04:40 PM
What are you talking about... I chew.:D :D :D
Last I heard you SUCK and dont CHEW LMAO

Phat Daddy
07-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Last I heard you SUCK and dont CHEW LMAO
I can't remember, let give Monika a call... I'll let you know.:D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 04:43 PM
I can't remember, let give Monika a call... I'll let you know.:D :D :D
Dont worry I know Maria loves her some SYA :D

Phat Daddy
07-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Dont worry I know Maria loves her some SYA :D
Please, I just tell her to act that way.:D :D :D

Reapers
07-10-2007, 05:07 PM
There is a breeder here that has the silvers. They are technically chocalate via AKC but are in fact silver in color. Remember you get what you pay for. How much are you looking at spending? A puppy from good parents with health certificate will bring upwards of 4 or 5 thousand. Most lab problems are from sh---y breeders and over breeding. Ours for example was potty trained at 10 weeks, has NEVER eaten anything but her food, is the best companion for the whole family, hunts birds like a madwoman and was not cheap. We lost our last yellow to hip problems, we rescued him, at 6 years old and it all happened within 2 months time. That was too short of a life for me. I did a ton of research on the breed before I finally spent what I believe to be a fortune, and I am very happy. At 15 months she already has 3 legs of he AKC hunt test, she passed her first hunt test at 7 months and she has nothing but informal training. We also run her in tournaments and she has excelled. We are currently ranked 7th in the nation of 5800 dogs competing and she is only 17 months. But to make it better, she is the family dog and she is great at it even with infants. Here is a pic. Give me a call if you want and I can get you to several great breeders that do it for the dog not the money and you will not be dissappointed. Our breeder has litters of all colors except silver. What ever you do, do not rescue a lab without health certificate. There is no guarantee that they will live long enough to fulfill there lives and yours. Tobi (928) 308 8093

riverroyal
07-10-2007, 06:20 PM
thats gotta look cool

bob briley
07-10-2007, 08:54 PM
dont forget your dog boots

Phat Matt
07-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Here are a bunch for you to choose from.
http://search.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi?action=1&pet.Animal=Dog&pet.Breed=chocolate+lab&pet.Age=Baby&pet.Size=&pet.Sex=F&location=chino%2C+ca&preview=1&scope=2&x=16&y=14
http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/UT54/UT54.8750474-1-x.jpg

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-10-2007, 09:08 PM
You can also search breeders on the AKC website.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 09:36 PM
There is a breeder here that has the silvers. They are technically chocalate via AKC but are in fact silver in color. Remember you get what you pay for. How much are you looking at spending? A puppy from good parents with health certificate will bring upwards of 4 or 5 thousand. Most lab problems are from sh---y breeders and over breeding. Ours for example was potty trained at 10 weeks, has NEVER eaten anything but her food, is the best companion for the whole family, hunts birds like a madwoman and was not cheap. We lost our last yellow to hip problems, we rescued him, at 6 years old and it all happened within 2 months time. That was too short of a life for me. I did a ton of research on the breed before I finally spent what I believe to be a fortune, and I am very happy. At 15 months she already has 3 legs of he AKC hunt test, she passed her first hunt test at 7 months and she has nothing but informal training. We also run her in tournaments and she has excelled. We are currently ranked 7th in the nation of 5800 dogs competing and she is only 17 months. But to make it better, she is the family dog and she is great at it even with infants. Here is a pic. Give me a call if you want and I can get you to several great breeders that do it for the dog not the money and you will not be dissappointed. Our breeder has litters of all colors except silver. What ever you do, do not rescue a lab without health certificate. There is no guarantee that they will live long enough to fulfill there lives and yours. Tobi (928) 308 8093
THANKS 4 UR INPUT:D

Inked
07-10-2007, 10:00 PM
I have bought 2 labs from this lady, she is local here in Simi Valley and my dogs are perfect in behavior and looks... Cool Azz puppies!!!
Tell her I sent ya and she will hook it up..
http://www.susanalabradors.com/

Inked
07-10-2007, 10:05 PM
keep me posted, look under the puppies for sale.... The owners name is Teresa Berquist....
Good luck!
I have a 6 month old female named Karma (shes white/yellow lab) and a new 6 week old male named DeVille (black lab).............

lewiville
07-10-2007, 10:14 PM
very good breeder. thats where I got Happy back in December
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6738s_younger_pics_of_all_kinds_of_stuff-28.jpg

sponger_2
07-10-2007, 11:23 PM
4 to 5 thousand??? your crazy. i got my male from AAAlabs.com and he was $600.00 but i guess my dog doesnt come from a good breeder. even though this is his grandpa. http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/ctyson/html/cuda1.html
my dog. http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/sponger_2/IMG_0757.jpg

shueman
07-10-2007, 11:40 PM
Thye chocolate Labradoodles in the spam section are really cool. Great dogs.
Yes they are...unbelieveable coat texture.
I know of a breeder in the OC...:idea:

brianwhiteboy
07-11-2007, 03:23 AM
4 to 5 thousand??? your crazy. i got my male from AAAlabs.com and he was $600.00 but i guess my dog doesnt come from a good breeder. even though this is his grandpa. http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/ctyson/html/cuda1.html
my dog. http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/sponger_2/IMG_0757.jpg
I bought my yellow and chocolate labs from AAA Labs also. Great people to deal and very nice pups. I've also referred a friend to them who ended up buying one as well.
AAAlabs.com ....they're in Ontario, CA

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-11-2007, 06:16 AM
Great looking dogs. I so prefer the American Hunting style to the heavier English style, but that's just me.

lewiville
07-11-2007, 10:01 AM
I bought my yellow and chocolate labs from AAA Labs also. Great people to deal and very nice pups. I've also referred a friend to them who ended up buying one as well.
AAAlabs.com ....they're in Ontario, CA
Happy cost me $700 worth every penny

Sleek-Jet
07-11-2007, 10:13 AM
I hope to have some around Christmas time, but none right now. Well, one, but she's not for sale :D
I can recommend Angie's puppies...
... wait a second, that didn't sound right...
Great dogs, with a fantastic temperment...

Redwing247
07-11-2007, 10:35 AM
And drive the truck at the launch ramp :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/dakota4.jpg

Reapers
07-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Some of the dogs that run comp. with us get between 10 to 12k. I have seen these dogs work and it is quality. Not to say anything bad but the tests were not as difficult then as they are now. For instance our jh test is almost twice as difficult as the mh test was. I am not bullsh---ing around. Look us up on AKC and NBDCA. We are currently ranked 23 in akc and 7th in NBDCA. I am not trying to push one breeder just be careful. I have placed a second order for another yellow, and the deposit was 2.5k(just the deposit). Tobi

Reapers
07-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Forgot pics.

Reapers
07-11-2007, 12:31 PM
By the way that is a great looking dog. I am not trying to criticize, just explain what I found when I was looking. Another thing to look at is the tail. That is the tattle tail (no pun intended). Look to see if it is curved or straight. Tobi

Reapers
07-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I can not figure out how to link the silvers. So here is the address www.silvervalleykennels.com