PDA

View Full Version : Last Weekend in Havi....

DaddyMack
07-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Jen and i had a great time!
I have CRS (can't remember sh..t) ..lol.. so I spologize for those names I forget... but everyone we met was really great. Jen and I always talk about how nice everyone always is.
We started out in the channel by the Agave on Sat...
A group of HB'rs went to steamboat and others to the Cal side... all of which invited us to join... just not enough time in the day... but it is really great to meet everyone and we really appreciated the invite!!
We ended up spending Saturday with Phat Matt and his Jen, and some friends of theirs. Had a great time, took a little ride up past the sand bar...found a little cove in what used to be speed alley... then they invited us to a party and then to their house for great conversation and drinks! They are the bomb!... hope Erica has recovered.. I know I know... she hates her ex-boyfriend...lol..:)
thanks again!
Darrel.. nice tritoon!... with those chairs in the front.. where's the big screen??
Brian.. get those number on that new boat will ya!
Mel.. that boat looks bigger in person...
Sunday we spent a little time in the channel before we had to go home...
Curt & fam, Cary & wife, Dan & friend, Wade & wife, James& wife... hmmm some others... eveyone as nice as the next... and Sunday was gorgeous.. we hated to leave...
Another great day on the Boat :D

STV_Keith
07-10-2007, 10:37 AM
You bring me back a box present? ;)
Glad you had fun!

havasurat27
07-10-2007, 10:45 AM
I never thought that I was that forgettable.....especially hangin' with the CRACK Wh@RE boat. LOL. It was good meeting both of you! See ya again.
Chris

my21advantage
07-10-2007, 11:10 AM
We ended up spending Saturday with Phat Matt and his Jen, and some friends of theirs. Had a great time, took a little ride up past the sand bar...found a little cove in what used to be speed alley... then they invited us to a party and then to their house for great conversation and drinks! They are the bomb!... hope Erica has recovered.. I know I know... she hates her ex-boyfriend...lol..:)
thanks again!
Was that you I met at Matt and Jen's house??? :idea:

BDMar
07-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Yeah it was..:) You remember being at Matt and Jens??:D

my21advantage
07-10-2007, 11:54 AM
I had to ask where I was at when I woke up in the morning...:jawdrop: :D

dirty old man
07-10-2007, 11:59 AM
I could never figure out why adults go from LV to LHC if they truely like boating

duner21
07-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Nice to meet you this weekend also! Hopefully the numbers will be here soon lol

MR.rvrluvr
07-10-2007, 12:20 PM
I never thought that I was that forgettable.....especially hangin' with the CRACK Wh@RE boat. LOL. It was good meeting both of you! See ya again.
Chris
I'm with you buddy, I feel kinda left out.....oh well at least we have each other....:D ...does that sound gay.....:D :idea: :jawdrop:
It was a pleasure to meet you and Jen.....:)

DaddyMack
07-10-2007, 12:40 PM
You bring me back a box present? ;)
Glad you had fun!
We tried.. the store at the Agave was sold out.. he said he was getting more on tuesday (today)... I would have bought him out for you!..lol
Chris
yea yea.. damn beers... oh yea and that Hypnotiq stuff...
hehe.. yupo.. :D Jen was realy tired and because we were actually getting up the next morning we only stayed till 1:30...lol

DaddyMack
07-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Nice to meet you this weekend also! Hopefully the numbers will be here soon lol
I yelled at the LEO for ya..lol.. oh yea.. that was to write you up..hehe..:)
I'm with you buddy, I feel kinda left out.....oh well at least we have each other....:D ...does that sound gay.....:D :idea: :jawdrop:
It was a pleasure to meet you and Jen.....:)
Yea.. it sounds gay..lol.... we will see you next time.. unless you come oup to Vegas first........ :D prob won't be in Havi again for about a month.. :(

DaddyMack
07-10-2007, 12:44 PM
I could never figure out why adults go from LV to LHC if they truely like boating
Hmmm I grew up in Vegas, and on Lake Mead... its nice to go to different lakes, that's why I don't keep it in a slip. I had a condo in Brian Head Utah for almost 30 years, when I sold it I finally felt like I could go visit other ski areas without the thought that I wasn't using something I was paying for....
same kind of thing I guess... Mead, Mohave and Havasu are easy drives and each have their own advatages and disadvantages... :)

HavasuHome
07-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Steve sorry we missed you. We were in the channel only on saturday with Roln20s.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-10-2007, 04:42 PM
NICE hanging with you we must do it again

Music to my Ears
07-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Great to see you and Jen on Sunday! Hopefully a little sooner the next time.:) Let us know when you'll be out again.:)

Goldilocks
07-10-2007, 06:08 PM
I had to ask where I was at when I woke up in the morning...:jawdrop: :D
LOL
You really had CRS :D

Goldilocks
07-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Jen and i had a great time!
I have CRS (can't remember sh..t) ..lol.. so I spologize for those names I forget... but everyone we met was really great. Jen and I always talk about how nice everyone always is.
We started out in the channel by the Agave on Sat...
A group of HB'rs went to steamboat and others to the Cal side... all of which invited us to join... just not enough time in the day... but it is really great to meet everyone and we really appreciated the invite!!
thanks again!
Darrel.. nice tritoon!... with those chairs in the front.. where's the big screen??
Brian.. get those number on that new boat will ya!
Mel.. that boat looks bigger in person...
Sunday we spent a little time in the channel before we had to go home...
Curt & fam, Cary & wife, Dan & friend, Wade & wife, James& wife... hmmm some others... eveyone as nice as the next... and Sunday was gorgeous.. we hated to leave...
Another great day on the Boat :D
Great to meet you guys!! It was so fun hanging out with you and Jen! Saturday was a blast. :)

DaddyMack
07-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Steve sorry we missed you. We were in the channel only on saturday with Roln20s.
I looked for you gys... but heard you were moving :)

duner21
07-10-2007, 07:47 PM
I yelled at the LEO for ya..lol.. oh yea.. that was to write you up..hehe..:)
Yea.. it sounds gay..lol.... we will see you next time.. unless you come oup to Vegas first........ :D prob won't be in Havi again for about a month.. :(
I am surprised that was the only time i was asked the whole weekend.

Phat Matt
07-10-2007, 07:54 PM
We had a good time hanging out with you guys also. :)

dirty old man
07-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Mack, (can't call you daddy, I'm older), yes its a lot of fun visiting other lakes. As a fellow Lake Meader I'm sure you meant to include Lake Powell in your list of neat places to go. I went to a covered slip a few years ago and love it. Just use another boat when I go to other lakes. Wish the water would come up, its only been this low back in 65/66. You remember that don't you?

DaddyMack
07-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Mack, (can't call you daddy, I'm older), yes its a lot of fun visiting other lakes. As a fellow Lake Meader I'm sure you meant to include Lake Powell in your list of neat places to go. I went to a covered slip a few years ago and love it. Just use another boat when I go to other lakes. Wish the water would come up, its only been this low back in 65/66. You remember that don't you?
I was three...lol.. BUT I was on the lake.. hehe...
Actually my Grandfather watched the dam being built and my dad has the photos he took. He used to do business in St. Thomas before it was covered by the lake. My dad grew up on the lake.. he mentioned the fifties as when it was that low too.. but it could have been 65/66. My dad always had a boat and my mom was on the lake pregnant with me.
I happen to like the lake low. Tons more beaches. When its high we have very few... the lake is still plenty deep. When it come back up again we will lose them :( and the complaints will probably be not enough beaches.... oh well..lol.. :)

DaddyMack
07-11-2007, 09:38 AM
Here are some pics... finally got around to posting them..lol.. :D
some of the fun...
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/Havasu2007/IMG_4012.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/Havasu2007/IMG_4008.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/Havasu2007/IMG_4007.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/Havasu2007/IMG_4013.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/Havasu2007/IMG_4018.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/Havasu2007/IMG_4015.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/Havasu2007/IMG_4016.jpg
there ya go... :D