PDA

View Full Version : The new I-Phone

djunkie
07-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Will it blend? This is the best thing I've seen done with this overpriced POS!!!!!! :devil: :devil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI

riverracerx
07-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Hater!
http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1287/store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/cp_top_iphone_070629.jpg

Devilman
07-10-2007, 01:28 PM
LOL, "iSmoke".....

djunkie
07-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Hater!
http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1287/store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/cp_top_iphone_070629.jpg
Ya know it! I hate all Apple products. :mad: :D :D

riverracerx
07-10-2007, 01:55 PM
I will get one when they are $199

Boozer
07-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Over 500,000 of those overpriced POS's have been sold already.
I'll have one in a month or so.

djunkie
07-10-2007, 02:02 PM
I will get one when they are $199
I just don't see whats so great about it. My current phone was free and has most of the same features as that thing.

Stoneman
07-10-2007, 02:39 PM
I made enough money from the stock to buy a boat load of Iphone's!!! :D

INI
07-10-2007, 03:07 PM
I LOVE IT....you crazy if its not the best phone :D

Xlration Marine
07-10-2007, 03:19 PM
I hear they don't stand up to well to the Az heat?? One way to find out.

Phat Daddy
07-10-2007, 03:20 PM
I just don't see whats so great about it. My current phone was free and has most of the same features as that thing.
You use to say the same thing about Rhinos when you had a Goof cart.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :)

djunkie
07-10-2007, 03:37 PM
You use to say the same thing about Rhinos when you had a Goof cart.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :)
Ya but that was just a joke. :rolleyes: :D :D

Phat Daddy
07-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Ya but that was just a joke. :rolleyes: :D :D
Your funny!!!:rolleyes: :D :D

djunkie
07-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Your funny!!!:rolleyes: :D :D
Your gay, Apple boy. LOL!!!!!! http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/supergay.gif :D :D

Phat Daddy
07-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Your gay, Apple boy. LOL!!!!!! http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/supergay.gif :D :D
You'll have one in less then a year and then you'll be telling all of us how its the best phone ever!!!:rolleyes: :) :)

djunkie
07-10-2007, 03:57 PM
You'll have one in less then a year and then you'll be telling all of us how its the best phone ever!!!:rolleyes: :) :)
How much you wanna bet? :idea: :D :D I don't even own an IPOD.

Cole Trickle
07-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Thats because your cheap and retarded:D :eek:

Biglue
07-10-2007, 04:01 PM
You don't live with mom anymore. She can't tell you, you can't have one anymore. :D :D

Cole Trickle
07-10-2007, 04:08 PM
You don't live with mom anymore. She can't tell you, you can't have one anymore. :D :D
She lives one block over and they still keep in touch hourly with two cups and a long peice of string!!!:D:D
Honeycomb hide out to mother squirrell come in mother squirrell....;):D

djunkie
07-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Your right. But why pay double for a name? :idea: :D :D

djunkie
07-10-2007, 04:10 PM
She lives one block over and they still keep in touch hourly with two cups and a long peice of string!!!:D:D
Funny guys you 2 are. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Biglue
07-10-2007, 04:17 PM
She lives one block over and they still keep in touch hourly with two cups and a long peice of string!!!:D
How else can she sing him to sleep without being there? :D
Funny guys you 2 are. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
Oh now you think you're all bad because you moved out n shit???? :D
Most people do that before their 30's. :jawdrop: :D

Phat Daddy
07-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Your always behind the times. Last to get a Rhino, last to get a house...:D :D :D

riverracerx
07-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Thats because your cheap and retarded
Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

widowmaker
07-10-2007, 05:30 PM
I made enough money from the stock to buy a boat load of Iphone's!!! :D
ditto!!
i got in when it was at 90:)

OutCole'd
07-10-2007, 05:30 PM
:D :D

Tom Brown
07-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Over 500,000 of those overpriced POS's have been sold already.
Please tell us about the problems you've had with yours.
... and then tell us how much better your off-brand audio player is than an iPod.
Apple understands consumer level systems integration better than anyone else on the planet at the moment. Their shit is expensive... and worth it.

Jbb
07-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Their shit is expensive... and worth it.
And.....as it turns out......makes a rather ...dry Frappe...!

Tom Brown
07-10-2007, 05:42 PM
I enjoy mine with a tiny umbrella. Presentation is everything. :cool:

Ziggy
07-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Cell phones are already a leash, why add a chain and ball to the leash?
For some it's a necessity, for others its a status symbol...me, I'd love to be able to go back to my StarTac. There was a thread just the other day with old wireless phones and everyone raved about how the StarTac was their favorites.

OCMerrill
07-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Those things have some major growing pains.
A friend of mine works for AT&T in the network area. He said to me the other day they have so many integration issues right now inside techs are quitting left and right due to the pressure these phones have placed on the network and them. These are the guys that keep the network running so all that crap in that phone works.
Then there is the issues with the phones them selves. What I am told is a hard freeze mostly. Requires a replacement.
Apple is not known for a clean launch on their products. I had one of their first Ipods and the hard disk failed, then the screen just after it was repaired. Apple does not like to replace defects. They like to fix them and make the customer wait. They refine though and my current Ipod is bitchen.
They do know how to get the general public on board with this stuff though. People want their stuff enought to camp out for it. Blows my mind. Who TF would do that?
I am a contractor...that phone would last about a day on my hip. Better suited for those in a suit.:)

djunkie
07-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Please tell us about the problems you've had with yours.
... and then tell us how much better your off-brand audio player is than an iPod.
Apple understands consumer level systems integration better than anyone else on the planet at the moment. Their shit is expensive... and worth it.
Check out Tom trying to convince himself that he didn't waste his money on an overpriced I-pod. :D :D Tom I bought a 6gig Creative Zen micro a couple years ago for a lot less than a comparable I-pod and the thing has been flawless. It gets bounced around in the boat an my Rhino and has never missed a beat.

djunkie
07-11-2007, 02:15 AM
Your always behind the times. Last to get a Rhino, last to get a house...:D :D :D
You forgot last to get married and last to have kids, but as long as I've got my toys and my river house I'm a happy man. :D :D :D

djunkie
07-11-2007, 02:16 AM
:D :D
:mad: :mad: :D

Devilman
07-11-2007, 03:16 AM
LMAO :D :D :D

KLEPTOW
07-11-2007, 04:23 AM
Can someone tell me how to down load a song with it?

djunkie
07-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Can someone tell me how to down load a song with it?
First turn on your $3k Mac POS computer, write $500 check to Mac just because, load I-tunes, write another check to Mac, load songs to I-tunes, buy $200 Mac cable to connect phone, connect overpriced POS I-phone to computer, load songs. Oh then write another check to Mac. Did I miss anything? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Biglue
07-11-2007, 12:41 PM
You forgot last to get married and last to have kids, but as long as I've got my toys and my river house I'm a happy man. :D :D :D
That would make the movie 40 Year Old Virgin also a good analogy to your life. :D :D :D

djunkie
07-11-2007, 12:49 PM
That would make the movie 40 Year Old Virgin also a good analogy to your life. :D :D :D
Hey I'm Catholic. Theres nothing wrong with saving yourself for marriage. :rolleyes: :D :D

Biglue
07-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Hey I'm Catholic. Theres nothing wrong with saving yourself for marriage. :rolleyes: :D :D
Or the Father's of the church (daddy as you refered to them). :D :D

djunkie
07-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Or the Father's of the church (daddy as you refered to them). :D :D
Thats just wrong you sick freak. :( :( :devil:

andy01
07-11-2007, 02:58 PM
There's twenty minutes of "will it blend" I can't get back.
Andy

Tom Brown
07-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Check out Tom trying to convince himself that he didn't waste his money on an overpriced I-pod. :D :D Tom I bought a 6gig Creative Zen micro a couple years ago for a lot less than a comparable I-pod and the thing has been flawless.
That's great.
Who makes the remote control you use on your Zen when it's docked in your home theater? What about a remote for your boat? Some of the iPod remotes even display track information on the remote. That's extremely useful as the screens on these things aren't exactly huge and certainly aren't visible from more than a few feet away.
The iPod is more than a portable media player. It's media. In fact, it can be your only media, if you want. It also happens to be a player.
I picked up a Zen V plus for a great price a short time after Christmas. I sent it back for a few reasons. Lack of UMS support being the main one but I also couldn't live with the number of files it wouldn't play.
I have two Samsung Yepps. They play everything I've ever thrown at them. I still feel the Yepp is the best workout choice for my purposes based on size, sound quality, and form factor. It's getting tiresome having to maintain a song database on the Yepp so it will soon be relegated to nephew service. I'll be a good uncle for a few seconds until they see if it will play underwater. At that point, I'll be a piece of shit and they'll hate me for giving them a broken player. Oh well, easy come, easy go.
I have other media players too, like a VR3 cigarette lighter mounted mp3 player/FM transmitter. It's great when I'm driving a company car because I can take my music with me on a USB key. I just plug it into the lighter, turn on the radio, and go. I haven't updated the music on my USB keys in months. It will soon be relegated to nephew service too. I'll have to pick up a transmitter for the iPod.
One of the aspects of the iPod I enjoy more than I imagined is the audiobook functions. The ability to adjust the speed of playback, as well as leave bookmarks, etc., makes audiobooks a real feature. I'm listening to tons of books. I just finished listening to Marx and Engel's Communist Manifesto from the Librivox project.
I don't dump on the Zen but there is no equivalent to the iPod.
Peace, comrade. :cool:

djunkie
07-12-2007, 02:39 AM
That's great.
Who makes the remote control you use on your Zen when it's docked in your home theater? What about a remote for your boat? Some of the iPod remotes even display track information on the remote. That's extremely useful as the screens on these things aren't exactly huge and certainly aren't visible from more than a few feet away.
The iPod is more than a portable media player. It's media. In fact, it can be your only media, if you want. It also happens to be a player.
I picked up a Zen V plus for a great price a short time after Christmas. I sent it back for a few reasons. Lack of UMS support being the main one but I also couldn't live with the number of files it wouldn't play.
I have two Samsung Yepps. They play everything I've ever thrown at them. I still feel the Yepp is the best workout choice for my purposes based on size, sound quality, and form factor. It's getting tiresome having to maintain a song database on the Yepp so it will soon be relegated to nephew service. I'll be a good uncle for a few seconds until they see if it will play underwater. At that point, I'll be a piece of shit and they'll hate me for giving them a broken player. Oh well, easy come, easy go.
I have other media players too, like a VR3 cigarette lighter mounted mp3 player/FM transmitter. It's great when I'm driving a company car because I can take my music with me on a USB key. I just plug it into the lighter, turn on the radio, and go. I haven't updated the music on my USB keys in months. It will soon be relegated to nephew service too. I'll have to pick up a transmitter for the iPod.
One of the aspects of the iPod I enjoy more than I imagined is the audiobook functions. The ability to adjust the speed of playback, as well as leave bookmarks, etc., makes audiobooks a real feature. I'm listening to tons of books. I just finished listening to Marx and Engel's Communist Manifesto from the Librivox project.
Some of us could care less about most of that stuff Tom. I'm a simple person when it comes to this stuff. When I was shopping for an MP3 player I didn't need something that had a million different things that it plugged in to. Just something that could store and play my music. And I just couldn't see paying the money they wanted when I got mine for half the price. I don't plan on buying a special headunit for all my vehicles to control the damm thing. My boat, car, and Rhino all have plugs for any MP3 and do all I want. Once they suck you in to it all your done. Looks like they got you. :D :D
1 more thing. I wish I had as much time as you to mess with my electronic gadgets. Wait a minute, I do. Well then I wish I was nerdy and into that. LOL!!!!!!!!

Jbb
07-12-2007, 03:42 AM
That's great.
Can you watch episodes of tpb on it while you work out?.....or say...bubbles rockin out with rush.....
Hey Tom...Knock knock!...:D

KLEPTOW
07-12-2007, 03:58 AM
First turn on your $3k Mac POS computer, write $500 check to Mac just because, load I-tunes, write another check to Mac, load songs to I-tunes, buy $200 Mac cable to connect phone, connect overpriced POS I-phone to computer, load songs. Oh then write another check to Mac. Did I miss anything? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
So you mean the I-Phone will not down load music over the air!
Ok someone help me understand this, if you have a I Poop already WTF do you need a I-Phony up more money for?
I meant I-Phone.

Jbb
07-12-2007, 05:04 AM
Brown recently got one of these too.....:)
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34798&stc=1&d=1184245469

Tom Brown
07-12-2007, 06:54 AM
Brown recently got one of these too.....:)
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34798&stc=1&d=1184245469
I'm not going to let these assholes tell me I need one of these smaller new units. The old Tandy can write files and read files so it's just as good. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Tom Brown
07-12-2007, 06:59 AM
Can you watch episodes of tpb on it while you work out?.....or say...bubbles rockin out with rush.....
Yes.
Hey Tom...Knock knock!...:D
Who's there?

hoolign
07-12-2007, 06:59 AM
How else can she sing him to sleep without being there? :D
Oh now you think you're all bad because you moved out n shit???? :D
Most people do that before their 30's. :jawdrop: :D
We'll never know the real story since MamaDjunkie has been "Banned" :D

Tom Brown
07-12-2007, 07:00 AM
I wish I had as much time as you to mess with my electronic gadgets. Wait a minute, I do. Well then I wish I was nerdy and into that.
I stand corrected. It would be much smarter to spend 10 hours in the car, 7 away from useable radio reception, heading into rural Saskatchewan in a company car with no music.
... or maybe I could spend my life burning CDs and save nothing but time.

Jbb
07-12-2007, 07:02 AM
Yes.
Who's there?
F**k Off ....that's who....:D

Tom Brown
07-12-2007, 07:09 AM
:eek:

Jbb
07-12-2007, 07:28 AM
:eek:
:D

djunkie
07-12-2007, 10:19 AM
So you mean the I-Phone will not down load music over the air!
Ok someone help me understand this, if you have a I Poop already WTF do you need a I-Phony up more money for?
I meant I-Phone.
Cause its the cool thing to do. :D :D