PDA

View Full Version : They shoot schoolgirls????

boatsnblondes
07-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Yes, they do. At what point, at what moment, will these guy cross the line far enough for the dems?? Is there even such a line...or is this OK to dems as long as it does not affect America?? You dems are so sad, so pathetic..such focking losers....:mad:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/10/world/asia/10afghan.html?_r=2&hp&oref=slogin&oref=slogin
Read and weap...."Blessed are the Children......"

Outnumbered
07-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Pure focken animals. Pure focken cowards. Not really too much different than the cowardly animals who prey on children here in the USA in a sexual way. The liberals love to give the molesters and killers a second and third chance because they really are "good people who made a bad decision". :rolleyes: Meanwhile the good and innocent suffer. Liberalism has this country in a tailspin. The liberals wont realize what happened until the plane hits the ground.

CA Stu
07-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Read and weap...."Blessed are the Children......"
I weep for your English teacher, you moron.
Here's a tip for you: If you want to be taken seriously, learn how to spell.
Here's another one: Not every culture values life like we do. That region of the world has been slaughtering each other in a wholesale fashion for over 4000 years.
Any Westerner that thinks they can do a damn thing about it is a delusional fool.
Don't project your values on those animals.
You can't teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
Thanks
CA Stu

Old Texan
07-11-2007, 02:15 AM
Here's another one: Not every culture values life like we do. That region of the world has been slaughtering each other in a wholesale fashion for over 4000 years.
Any Westerner that thinks they can do a damn thing about it is a delusional fool.
Thanks
CA Stu
So Mr. Spellcheck, you're telling him to ignore the cruelty and wholesale slaughter of the Taliban because it's their tradition?
When Islamic Fascism comes to a neighborhood near you, they can count on your supplying the milk and cookies for their little block party.
Stu, your arrogance is amazing to say the least........

TAF
07-11-2007, 05:16 AM
Pure focken animals. Pure focken cowards. Not really too much different than the cowardly animals who prey on children here in the USA in a sexual way. The liberals love to give the molesters and killers a second and third chance because they really are "good people who made a bad decision". :rolleyes: Meanwhile the good and innocent suffer. Liberalism has this country in a tailspin. The liberals wont realize what happened until the plane hits the ground.
There's a new book out by a father of 2 boys that talks about how the way many of our children are raised these days is a contributing factor to the amount and lenghth of time we'll be fighting terrorism....and possibly contributing / raising some of 'em on our own soil. :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :idea: I fully agree w/ many of the author's observations and what long lasting affects it has on our children, our future and our society. So, who do we blame for the sad state of politics ( Democrats) ? Was it their parents, college professors, or themselves finding each other and feeding off each others slackerness? If there is one thing Bush has got right is to continuing to fight it on a daily basis in someone elses country. If not they'd be coming over here more frequently killing our women and children. I might do it w/ less troops but they'd be more qualified and less likely to have as many casualties. Soldiers shouldn't have to be cops or babysitters. They need objectives and goals / seak and destroy:sqeyes: What happened to our precision bombs and Air Force?

TAF
07-11-2007, 05:21 AM
Thanks
CA Stu
At least he's trying to communicate. I waste a ton of time correcting small spel'g er'rs that I lose my train of thought so relax, and stop trying to change the fact that either our school systems failed or he just is in a hurry or just doesn't care. It irratates more of us when people point it out and divert from the more important original subject.:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :) :DOh yea, I agree w/ yer statment about them kil'g themselves for centuries, but weren't we there (Europeans) a few times in the mix too. Romans, Napolean, Crusades?

Xlration Marine
07-11-2007, 05:22 AM
It's not like this kind of thing doesn't happen in America. The new school year is coming and a new chit head will surface. It's a messed up world.

OCMerrill
07-11-2007, 06:03 AM
It's not like this kind of thing doesn't happen in America. The new school year is coming and a new chit head will surface. It's a messed up world.
I fixed it for you. I dont want your point to be missed by a comment about spelling.:rolleyes:
This whole grammer thing is out of control here on freaking HotSchool.
Then again anything BNB writes usually goes south for some reason.:rolleyes:

THOR
07-11-2007, 06:16 AM
Ca Stu at his finest, again. Hey Stu, maybe some folks are serious even though they arent a Rhodes Scholar like yourself. It is bull$hit no matter what society you live in. Kids are off limit for anything. They are kids and dont deserve this.

Baja Big Dog
07-11-2007, 07:01 AM
Spelling and grammar aside, I ask the unanswerable question.....
What can we do?

Windy
07-11-2007, 07:01 AM
As long as the Taliban still exist...attacks like this will continue. Very sad. :(
I just got done reading this book. Very eye opening to say the least.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/200px-Asne_Seierstad_The_Bookseller_of_Kabul.png

rodnjen
07-11-2007, 07:03 AM
This has nothing to do with Democrat vs. Republican. It is a f*cked up situation that isn't going to change weather we are there or not. As for them coming here and doing that to us, that is the biggest lie of the whole "war" and it's that fear promotes confusion and fuels support.
I am all for protecting our country but what we are doing over there isn't going to keep them out of here.

boatsnblondes
07-11-2007, 07:56 AM
True true everyone...while we sleep, the world weeps and suffers...at what point do we declare all out war on these terroroists so that we can once and for all live in Peace?? I have no idea, but obviously, it's not important to the dims, I mean dems...here is a look at what the IMPORTANT issues are to the dim candidates.....
http://www.365gay.com/Newscon07/07/071007debate.htm
I bet Rusty attends.....and maybe Bilgie??

Old Texan
07-11-2007, 10:23 AM
True true everyone...while we sleep, the world weeps and suffers...at what point do we declare all out war on these terroroists so that we can once and for all live in Peace?? I have no idea, but obviously, it's not important to the dims, I mean dems...here is a look at what the IMPORTANT issues are to the dim candidates.....
http://www.365gay.com/Newscon07/07/071007debate.htm
I bet Rusty attends.....and maybe Bilgie??
A clear example of pure poilitics rather than real issues.

CA Stu
07-11-2007, 11:22 AM
So Mr. Spellcheck, you're telling him to ignore the cruelty and wholesale slaughter of the Taliban because it's their tradition?
When Islamic Fascism comes to a neighborhood near you, they can count on your supplying the milk and cookies for their little block party.
Stu, your arrogance is amazing to say the least........
You are projecting your values on other nations and I'm arrogant?
You do realize this took place in QALAI SAYEDAN, Afghanistan, and not El Paso, right?
:D
I think it's disgusting, just like you, but on the other hand, there are lots of things we find horrific that are "business as usual" for others.
I'll bet a Franklin that in 10 years, hell, even in 500 years, the Sunnis and Shiites are still killing each other and so are the Jews and Arabs. It's part of their culture, man!
There's a whole world out there that could care less about the US and its people, and think our values and morals are just as disgusting as we find theirs.
We aren't masters of the whole world, no matter how much we wish we were.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS As far as Islamic Fascism coming to my neighborhood, how the hell did you come up with another of your amazing leaps of logic about milk and cookies? The mind boggles.

Dude! Sweet!
07-11-2007, 11:23 AM
The last line in Kurtz's journal in Heart of Darkness and Apocolypse now... "Exterminate the brutes".
The sad part is, those little girls will someday, most likely, give birth poeple just like the ones carrying the machine guns.

CA Stu
07-11-2007, 11:27 AM
The sad part is, those little girls will someday, most likely, give birth poeple just like the ones carrying the machine guns.
Therein lies the rub.
It's been going on that way for generations, and will continue, no matter how much cash, blood, or hand-wringing we contribute.
Thanks
CA Stu

foxfam312
07-11-2007, 11:31 AM
those people and their beliefs are stone age I mean look at them they still wipe their butts with their hand. we just need to blanket bomb them and start over.

CA Stu
07-11-2007, 11:35 AM
those people and their beliefs are stone age I mean look at them they still wipe their butts with their hand. we just need to blanket bomb them and start over.
:)

Xlration Marine
07-11-2007, 12:24 PM
I fixed it for you. I dont want your point to be missed by a comment about spelling.:rolleyes:
This whole grammer thing is out of control here on freaking HotSchool.
Then again anything BNB writes usually goes south for some reason.:rolleyes:
LMAO, thanks dawg.

Racey
07-11-2007, 02:10 PM
I don't think either party has a grasp on reality, most of the DC politicians are silver spoon brats, never worked in the real world, and only think they have all the answers.

Seadog
07-11-2007, 03:10 PM
The solution is education. Educating children that no one is superior because of race or religion is the only way. That is why they are attacking secular schools. Force the children into their brain wash clinics and they have them for life. Ca Stu is a prime example of how the liberals are brainwashing student in this country. Al Queda and Taliban forces are not interested in human rights, or anything other than destruction of dissent. It takes an effort to progress. They only have to destroy and move on. And that is the risk, they are the locust of humanity. Their goal is to devour anything in sight.

AZJD
07-11-2007, 03:24 PM
There's a new book out by a father of 2 boys that talks about how the way many of our children are raised these days is a contributing factor to the amount and lenghth of time we'll be fighting terrorism....and possibly contributing / raising some of 'em on our own soil. :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :idea: I fully agree w/ many of the author's observations and what long lasting affects it has on our children, our future and our society. So, who do we blame for the sad state of politics ( Democrats) ? Was it their parents, college professors, or themselves finding each other and feeding off each others slackerness? If there is one thing Bush has got right is to continuing to fight it on a daily basis in someone elses country. If not they'd be coming over here more frequently killing our women and children. I might do it w/ less troops but they'd be more qualified and less likely to have as many casualties. Soldiers shouldn't have to be cops or babysitters. They need objectives and goals / seak and destroy:sqeyes: What happened to our precision bombs and Air Force?
Who read that book to you, and what did you do the real Rob?:D :D :D

asch
07-11-2007, 05:06 PM
First of all, it's the NY Times. I give little credibility to it's journalistic veracity. Some of its writers have a tendancy to distort the reports. Was the writer there to witness firsthand? Seems quite detailed the events...
"The staccato of machine-gun fire pelted through the stillness. A 13-year-old named Shukria was hit in the arm and the back, and then teetered into the soft brown of an adjacent wheat field. Zarmina, her 12-year-old sister, ran to her side, listening to the wounded girl’s precious breath and trying to help her stand.
But Shukria was too heavy to lift, and the two gunmen, sitting astride a single motorbike, sped closer.
As Zarmina scurried away, the men took a more studied aim at those they already had shot, killing Shukria with bullets to her stomach and heart. Then the attackers seemed to succumb to the frenzy they had begun, forsaking the motorbike and fleeing on foot in a panic, two bobbing heads — one tucked into a helmet, the other swaddled by a handkerchief — vanishing amid the earthen color of the wheat."
So with that said, assuming the article is MOSTLY true:
I'll bet a Franklin that in 10 years, hell, even in 500 years, the Sunnis and Shiites are still killing each other and so are the Jews and Arabs. It's part of their culture, man!
Your mixing (or confusing) the Iraq situation with Afghanistan. It's not a Sunni vs. Shiite conflict there. It's the Taliban vs. US and NATO forces and for the purpose keeping schools shutdown. There are recognizable improvements there, probably not according to you but, nonetheless there are. An inevitable by-product of pushing out the Taliban is freedom to open schools. What they teach in those schools is a different story.
Should we just go home and tell them to shut it down because a couple jacksses on a motorcycle did what they did and we can't risk anymore attacks?
Should we just assume these attacks will never show up here in America if we leave the middle east?
I believe we should continue with what we are doing and more (militarily).
There's a whole world out there that could care less about the US and its people, and think our values and morals are just as disgusting as we find theirs.
Protecting innocent life is disgusting?
Helping other people and nations to resist and fight terrorism is wishing to be master of the world:confused:
PS As far as Islamic Fascism coming to my neighborhood, how the hell did you come up with another of your amazing leaps of logic about milk and cookies? The mind boggles.
I believe it was a reference to your "why bother" attitude (paraphrased). If and when Islamic terrorists gain a foothold here, THEN...it'll be too late either way. There will be (more) blood in the streets.

Xlration Marine
07-11-2007, 06:18 PM
These people are born to fight and live to die.

hazard
07-11-2007, 06:39 PM
I've got the solution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI
Kidding... sort of.

Old Texan
07-12-2007, 05:17 AM
First of all, it's the NY Times. I give little credibility to it's journalistic veracity. Some of its writers have a tendancy to distort the reports. Was the writer there to witness firsthand? Seems quite detailed the events...
"The staccato of machine-gun fire pelted through the stillness. A 13-year-old named Shukria was hit in the arm and the back, and then teetered into the soft brown of an adjacent wheat field. Zarmina, her 12-year-old sister, ran to her side, listening to the wounded girl’s precious breath and trying to help her stand.
But Shukria was too heavy to lift, and the two gunmen, sitting astride a single motorbike, sped closer.
As Zarmina scurried away, the men took a more studied aim at those they already had shot, killing Shukria with bullets to her stomach and heart. Then the attackers seemed to succumb to the frenzy they had begun, forsaking the motorbike and fleeing on foot in a panic, two bobbing heads — one tucked into a helmet, the other swaddled by a handkerchief — vanishing amid the earthen color of the wheat."
So with that said, assuming the article is MOSTLY true:
Your mixing (or confusing) the Iraq situation with Afghanistan. It's not a Sunni vs. Shiite conflict there. It's the Taliban vs. US and NATO forces and for the purpose keeping schools shutdown. There are recognizable improvements there, probably not according to you but, nonetheless there are. An inevitable by-product of pushing out the Taliban is freedom to open schools. What they teach in those schools is a different story.
Should we just go home and tell them to shut it down because a couple jacksses on a motorcycle did what they did and we can't risk anymore attacks?
Should we just assume these attacks will never show up here in America if we leave the middle east?
I believe we should continue with what we are doing and more (militarily).
Protecting innocent life is disgusting?
Helping other people and nations to resist and fight terrorism is wishing to be master of the world:confused:
I believe it was a reference to your "why bother" attitude (paraphrased). If and when Islamic terrorists gain a foothold here, THEN...it'll be too late either way. There will be (more) blood in the streets.
Thank you very much asch, you've done a great job of breaking it down for Stu. Now let's see if he can bend it around through the tunnel to his brain and hopefully understand.:devil:

Old Texan
07-12-2007, 05:25 AM
You are projecting your values on other nations and I'm arrogant?
You do realize this took place in QALAI SAYEDAN, Afghanistan, and not El Paso, right?
:D
I think it's disgusting, just like you, but on the other hand, there are lots of things we find horrific that are "business as usual" for others.
Thanks
CA Stu
Stu you are a marvel in contradiction.
Do you recall 9/11?
Do you read the world news and if so did you see the goings on in Scotland and England last week?
Should innocents wishing to educate themselves with infromation "they" choose be subjected to being murdered if they follow their pursuits?
Couldn't happen here huh?
You stick with handing out donations to the local Little Leaguers coming to the door and let the big folks handle the real problems you like to sweep under your rug and pretend don't exist in "your" world.:idea: