PDA

View Full Version : YAY its raining...

YeLLowBoaT
07-11-2007, 01:32 AM
YAY, the rain dancing I have been doing has been paying off...
BOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm supose to have a slab pored tomarrow for some very heavy mechanicals ( about 20k lbs worth)

photo chick
07-11-2007, 04:18 AM
Why don't you come to Dallas and do the opposite dance!!!:mad: ;)

YeLLowBoaT
07-11-2007, 04:48 AM
Why don't you come to Dallas and do the opposite dance!!!:mad: ;)
sure,
I'll need a plane ticket, a naked pics of atleast 3 hb forum members that are female, fith of jd, a nice porterhouse med rare, a snickers bar, a que tip and a rex catlog...
PS I'm not very good :cry: it only rained for about 10 mins...

photo chick
07-11-2007, 04:54 AM
sure,
I'll need a plane ticket, a naked pics of atleast 3 hb forum members that are female, fith of jd, a nice porterhouse med rare, a snickers bar, a que tip and a rex catlog...
PS I'm not very good :cry: it only rained for about 10 mins...
No problem.....auh... I dunno.. the Rex catalog might be a tough one though :D

YeLLowBoaT
07-11-2007, 04:57 AM
maybe I am better at it then I though... just had some ligthing and you can clearly see that its raining ~ 1 mile away...

photo chick
07-11-2007, 05:00 AM
maybe I am better at it then I though... just had some ligthing and you can clearly see that its raining ~ 1 mile away...
I'd be happy if I didn't see another raindrop for the rest of the year! Glad you're getting some finally though.

TAF
07-11-2007, 05:33 AM
I'd be happy if I didn't see another raindrop for the rest of the year! Glad you're getting some finally though.
It rained here the last 2 nights:D Only way you can tell is our windshields are dusty w/ sprinkle spots and an occasional puddle that hasn't boiled off the pavement by sunrise.:sqeyes: :rolleyes: :)

acatitude
07-11-2007, 05:51 AM
fock the rain, i left my boat out last night damn it it got wet:rolleyes:

YeLLowBoaT
07-11-2007, 05:52 AM
fock the rain, i left my boat out last night damn it it got wet:rolleyes:
if it was a DCB, that would be as close as it got to getting wet... :D

acatitude
07-11-2007, 05:54 AM
lmao yea to funny no rain here in carmichael where are you at? I guess its gonna get wet again today before i put it away . im by fair oaks and arden
i see the sun poking thru a little from my kitchen
guess I dont have to paint today lol

YeLLowBoaT
07-11-2007, 05:59 AM
I'm at the other end of FOB, iit was very spuratic. You could see it was raining in some places and not in other...
bad part is it f'ed up my day... yeah I could most likly have them pore that pad today, but it it starts raining before it sets, I'll be busting it out for about 3 days...

acatitude
07-11-2007, 06:02 AM
well then just drink beer, lol . i just put up new gutters but dont have the down spouts in yet. guess i will go drill a small hole where they are going just to let some water drain out in case it rains more.

YeLLowBoaT
07-11-2007, 06:07 AM
You know if you do that it won't rain, if you don't it will come down in buckets.

acatitude
07-11-2007, 06:10 AM
yup your prolly right ,lol, well Ive got 2 1/2 inch screws thru the gutters into the tails so I guess I'll see if I put then up strong enough when they fill up with water lol

YeLLowBoaT
07-11-2007, 06:20 AM
do you have a 2 1/8" hole saw?
thats the size you need for the round down spouts flanges.( even if your using square the round is fine, just zip skrew them together.)
ps a 2" will work too... your just going to have to apply a little force with a hammer...

acatitude
07-11-2007, 06:25 AM
I have some black plastic round flanges but a 2 inch hole saw. maybe mine are a little smaller then the norm.. they look kinda small but these are what the guy that cut my gutters said would work ok... hell I aint a gutter pro.

RitcheyRch
07-11-2007, 07:05 AM
It rained for about 5 minutes here in Castaic yesterday.