PDA

View Full Version : So the wife and I were talking

Cigalert
07-11-2007, 07:21 AM
About Pam Anderson and my wife made a comment "I heard she had a rib removed to make her waist look smaller". I said "If you did that I would make the doctor take your extra ribs and give you antlers".
But it got me thinking, what do people do with the crap they remove from their body?
My buddy who made the bowtie in my sig had his hip replaced 2 years ago. He asked the doctor if he could keep his hip bone. He's almost done making a cane with the top handle of the cane being his hip bone. He's 43 now and figures he's going to need a cane in a few years, why not use his original hip to help him out.
Another buddy has his dog's balls in a jar on his mantle so his little buddy technically still has them.
If you have/had something removed would/did you keep it?

Baja Big Dog
07-11-2007, 07:32 AM
:D Yea, I made a ear ring from my foreskin...its a real crowd pleaser....
Skank used to wear it like a high school class ring with the yarn wrapped around it until we broke up!!!!:D

Hopdaddie
07-11-2007, 07:37 AM
I heard about a kid that was born with no eye lids.... They used the forskin from his circumcision to fix it. Bad thing is he's a little cock eyed. :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-11-2007, 07:38 AM
My brother got shot in the head with a nail gun and kept the nail.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-11-2007, 07:38 AM
I heard about a kid that was born with no eye lids.... They used the forskin from his circumcision to fix it. Bad thing is he's a little cock eyed. :D :D
LMAO!

edog_103
07-11-2007, 07:41 AM
I kept my wisdom teeth.

socalmoney
07-11-2007, 07:44 AM
My buddy who made the bowtie in my sig had his hip replaced 2 years ago. He asked the doctor if he could keep his hip bone. He's almost done making a cane with the top handle of the cane being his hip bone. He's 43 now and figures he's going to need a cane in a few years, why not use his original hip to help him out.
The green crowd would be happy to hear that he Reduced, Reused, and Recycled his hip.
I made mine into a wallet, if I rub it just right it turns into a briefcase.

ratso
07-11-2007, 10:32 AM
I hada couple of teeth that were knocked up into my jaw after a car wreck when I was 16... the doc didn't catch it on the X-rays... I went in about two weeks later for more X-rays etc to get fitted for a partial at the time. I was still bleeding from my nose a little and told my oral surgeon. I had hit the steering wheel so hard that it jammed two teeth up into my nose, so they scheduled me for surgery right away. I kept those two teeth and had them stored away with my Hot Wheels collection, a football card collection, my dad's and my class rings, a US Navy ring from a relative of mine, and some other misc items... A piece of shit friend of my sister broke into my place and stole everything. I never got any of it back but he ended up in prison on drug related stuff, total worthless loser... Hope he fukkin' dies in there.

driverno8
07-11-2007, 10:38 AM
When I had my herniated disc removed I asked if I could keep it. They said no.

yopengo
07-11-2007, 10:45 AM
I hope one day I will get my balls back…my wife keeps them in her purse. :eek: :D :idea:

Mandelon
07-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Gee, had those two 1/2" pieces of vas removed, didn't think about keeping them... :rolleyes: :eek: :idea: :sqeyes: :D

lucky
07-11-2007, 11:49 AM
I removed a bone once - I kept it, She asked if she could have it back again :D I said later

I GOT LUCKY!
07-11-2007, 11:54 AM
My 3 year old daughter, two months ago, slammed the top of her pinky in a heavy door and it almost came completely off. We went to the emergency room and they put 8 stitches in the little finger and had to take the entire nail bed off. They asked me if I wanted to keep it. I just looked at this bloody little nail and I guess my face said it all, the Doctor started apologizing and said that a lot of people keep these things and put it in their baby books! Gross! :confused:

bunny 166
07-11-2007, 11:57 AM
OMG you guys are funny! :) I have my wisdom teeth--they are ugly! Darrin kept his screws that were in his hand and arm after her had had surgery for his broken wrist.....He looked like Frankenstein with these screws going through his skin into his hand and forearm.....eewwwwwwwwwwww

That Guy
07-11-2007, 12:00 PM
I hope one day I will get my balls back…my wife keeps them in her purse. :eek: :D :idea:
Made me laugh out loud....:D

Bradman
07-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Classic right there!!!:D

EAZYKILLER2006
07-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Skank used to wear it like a high school class ring with the yarn wrapped around it until we broke up!!!!:D
wow :devil:
if the class ring shrunk, i could use a new belly button ring;)
since, you and the skank are officially/unofficially over:D

wright27
07-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Never kept anything, but I do have a dead guys ligament in my knee.

centerhill condor
07-11-2007, 12:52 PM
I've got all of my Mother's baby teeth in a glass jar...
Several years ago, one of my biker buddies wrecked and got skinned up especially the palms of his hands. The doctors were gonna take some skin from his buttocks and graft to his hands and when he jerks off he really is gettin' a piece of his own ass!

bocco
07-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Another buddy has his dog's balls in a jar on his mantle so his little buddy technically still has them.
So if the dog misbehaves does he just tap on the jar to remind him who's in charge.

TOBTEK
07-11-2007, 01:37 PM
have both my daughters belly buttons from when they fell off......... kinda gross:( My wife used to work with a dude @ NoFear that had a neckless made from all his own finger and toe nails..ewwwwwww.

fatboy95
07-11-2007, 01:44 PM
About Pam Anderson and my wife made a comment "I heard she had a rib removed to make her waist look smaller". I said "If you did that I would make the doctor take your extra ribs and give you antlers".
But it got me thinking, what do people do with the crap they remove from their body?
If you have/had something removed would/did you keep it?
That wasn't a rib. It was part of Tommy Lee's broken wanger

adjones419
07-11-2007, 01:47 PM
My wife used to work with a dude @ NoFear that had a neckless made from all his own finger and toe nails..ewwwwwww.
Can you say freak?

Cheyenne372
07-12-2007, 03:11 AM
I hada couple of teeth that were knocked up into my jaw after a car wreck when I was 16... the doc didn't catch it on the X-rays... I went in about two weeks later for more X-rays etc to get fitted for a partial at the time. I was still bleeding from my nose a little and told my oral surgeon. I had hit the steering wheel so hard that it jammed two teeth up into my nose, so they scheduled me for surgery right away. I kept those two teeth and had them stored away with my Hot Wheels collection, a football card collection, my dad's and my class rings, a US Navy ring from a relative of mine, and some other misc items... A piece of shit friend of my sister broke into my place and stole everything. I never got any of it back but he ended up in prison on drug related stuff, total worthless loser... Hope he fukkin' dies in there.
So Ratso:
Are you pissed at the guy because you never got your teeth back or that you lost your Hot Wheels collection......??????
...:D

ratso
07-12-2007, 04:36 AM
So Ratso:
Are you pissed at the guy because you never got your teeth back or that you lost your Hot Wheels collection......??????
...:D
Both... That wasn't all he took, but those were some of the items that meant the most to me. Actually this was after my third divorce and I was having my first building done for my boat business. Everything I had left to my name at the time was stacked up in a corner and had blankets covering it until I could get another place to move it to. He left the furniture and whatever was there to hold the blankets in place and ripped everything else off, and a lot of it was stuff I had since childhood, along with stereo systems, TVs, you name it, he stole it. A couple months later, after the construction was done, I go uncover everything and my stuff is gone. I was tipped off by his twin brother, and then my dingbat blonde sister said "Yeah, I thought some of that stuff looked familiar" http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
I showed up at his place with some extra "muscle" and went through his apartment and took back everything I could find of mine. What sucks is the things that meant a lot to me probably just ended up in a dumpster somewhere. He was already going down for theft and drugs at the time, so I just grabbed my stuff, punched him out and left.