PDA

View Full Version : >>>TUSTIN INFINITY...please help!!!!

FRENCHIE
07-11-2007, 08:00 AM
anybody know anyone that works at tustin infinity, i have to go down there on sunday, to help a girlfriend of mine out, who got kinda screwed over on a new infinity she bought there almost two months ago! If anyone has a contact or friend there i could talk to that would be great! its not a major issue, but would just make it a little easier!! thanx leon;) ;)

Jbb
07-11-2007, 08:05 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
:jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
07-11-2007, 08:17 AM
A litle more details Leon and I am sure there are few that can help you on here.

ChumpChange
07-11-2007, 09:10 AM
A litle more details Leon and I am sure there are few that can help you on here.
Exactly. If I had a friend who worked there, and maybe I do or did, I wouldn't want to throw them out there without knowing the story. Keeping my friends are more important than helping yours out.

Baja Big Dog
07-11-2007, 09:19 AM
And you better get some pictures of her up soon, or this thread will be killed!!!:D

FRENCHIE
07-11-2007, 11:45 AM
OK, nothing the dealership did, she basically got the car with the x boy, and in her name, he said he was gonna make the first payment then pay it cash. well he dissaperaed and never payed anything, she cant afford to keep the car, and i am goin with her to take it back and see what we can get her into...nothing against infinity...just need a hook up! over!

Tequila-John
07-11-2007, 12:12 PM
OK, nothing the dealership did, she basically got the car with the x boy, and in her name, he said he was gonna make the first payment then pay it cash. well he dissaperaed and never payed anything, she cant afford to keep the car, and i am goin with her to take it back and see what we can get her into...nothing against infinity...just need a hook up! over!
Good luck......

centerhill condor
07-11-2007, 01:16 PM
judge judy makes a good living off of these kinds of stories.
Let her handle it.

Tequila-John
07-11-2007, 01:24 PM
judge judy makes a good living off of these kinds of stories.
Let her handle it.
I agree.

BajaMike
07-11-2007, 01:29 PM
If she signed the contract, she owes the money. She needs to talk to the finance company, not the dealer (and not on a Sunday!).
If it's financed through Infinity/Nissan finance, the dealer may "store" it for her, but she needs to talk to the finance company in advance. Showing up at the dealer on Sunday with no prior arrangements with the finance company is a total waste of time.........the contract is between her and the finance company.
She must be very good looking and very "blonde" to have signed that contract.......:idea: j/k :D

AZKC
07-11-2007, 01:31 PM
They'll take it back at wholesale and she'll owe the balance on the loan. Signed contracts are done deals. Not going to be pretty:(

ChumpChange
07-11-2007, 01:36 PM
What kind of car is it and how much does she owe on it? Hopefully they at least put something down on it. If it's an M, I know of somebody who might be interested.

BajaMike
07-11-2007, 01:38 PM
OK, nothing the dealership did, she basically got the car with the x boy, and in her name, he said he was gonna make the first payment then pay it cash. well he dissaperaed and never payed anything
The ex-boy is a real low-down, dirty scammer.....if she has any pics of him, you sure should post them.....and of course you already should have posted pics of her! :D
:jawdrop:

BajaMike
07-11-2007, 01:39 PM
What kind of car is it and how much does she owe on it? Hopefully they at least put something down on it. If it's an M, I know of somebody who might be interested.
Leon already said "he never paid anything".......:eek:

ChumpChange
07-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Leon already said "he never paid anything".......:eek:
He never paid anything AFTER getting the car, hence the first payment is mentioned. It does not say he bought the car with no down payment. He may have, he may not have. That is why I asked him the question.

INSman
07-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Ditto .....

Mandelon
07-11-2007, 03:23 PM
C'mon Leon, just make the payments for her......:D

FRENCHIE
07-11-2007, 04:16 PM
itsa g35, red, and its gotta go...4k milees

Phat Matt
07-11-2007, 07:06 PM
itsa g35, red, and its gotta go...4k milees
Must be French. ;)

FRENCHIE
07-12-2007, 05:33 AM
It's between her and the finance company and getting her into another car will depend on how much negative equity, how much cash down (if any), and her current credit rating. Has she made the first 2 payments?
You might be better off taking her to a dealer that carries more economical cars if she's looking to trade in. If you would like to PM me I will take a look at what she owes and get a few wholesale bids on the car to help you figure out where she stands. Also try THE CAR DUDES here on the boards he gives very fair bids.
John
THANX

FRENCHIE
07-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Must be French. ;)
Ill send you some pics of her...then thiink youll help me out!! and shes goin to Twins with me tonight!!!!....OVER;)

HavaSkank
07-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Come on now....did she REALLY think her Ex-Boyfriend would continue making payments for her? Im sure she's some hot little piece of ass, but would any guy from HB be so f'ing pathetic and pay for her new ride while she's boning someone new?
Even if he agreed to pay the car off after the first payment, then HE would own it!
You guys cant bash women that divorce men and take their house and pensions and then pretend to understand this clusterphuck!

Tequila-John
07-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Come on now....did she REALLY think her Ex-Boyfriend would continue making payments for her? Im sure she's some hot little piece of ass, but would any guy from HB be so f'ing pathetic and pay for her new ride while she's boning someone new?
Even if he agreed to pay the car off after the first payment, then HE would own it!
You guys cant bash women that divorce men and take their house and pensions and then pretend to understand this clusterphuck!
:)