PDA

View Full Version : Rationing Sh-t Tickets

fatboy95
07-11-2007, 08:15 AM
AP
Automatic Toilet Tissue Dispenser Ready
Wednesday July 11, 12:50 am ET
By Greg Bluestein, Associated Press Writer
Company Rolls Out Electronic Toilet Tissue Dispenser That Spits Out 5 Sheets Per Wave
ROSWELL, Ga. (AP) -- Richard Thorne grins as he waves his hand under a toilet paper dispenser in a women's restroom. The machine spits five sheets of tissue into his grasp.
A year in the works, the electronic tissue dispenser is being rolled out to the masses by Kimberly-Clark Professional as it seeks to capture more of the $1 billion away-from-home toilet paper market. The company believes most people will be satisfied with five sheets -- and use 20 percent less toilet paper.

Baja Big Dog
07-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Your gonna think I was waving in a 747 to the terminal......:D

SB
07-11-2007, 12:03 PM
Should be a big hit at Taco Bell. :D

Rexone
07-11-2007, 01:37 PM
These guys obviously have some bowel movement training or technique I haven't heard about. :confused: the only time i've used 5 squares is perhaps after a rare constipated bullit shot.
The next thing will be charging you for it like 10 cents a square and 25 cents if you go over 10 squares, kind of like the edison co does if you go over your lifeline amount of juice.
Those split leaf philadendron leaves growing outside the jon could be a thing of the past, along with most other broadleaf vegatation. All the commercial jon owners should start planting cactus now... :)
This is all Sheryl Crow's fault.

Rexone
07-11-2007, 01:41 PM
btw anyone know where the what's for lunch thread went. :confused:

squirt'nmyload
07-11-2007, 01:46 PM
rationing is when you have to slip up the plys :D :D