PDA

View Full Version : Best way to sell my boat?

Sanger Jet
07-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Whats the best way to sell my jet boat ?
spam on this site or Dragboats.com or Ebay?
Lack of funds forces sale Wife says it's to dam fast !!!

N02 Chevelle
07-11-2007, 11:16 AM
best way to sell your boat
To me... 500 dollars:D Try every where. Its only going to open it up to a larger variety.

BUSBY
07-11-2007, 11:16 AM
spam on this site ... it's free ...

gqchris
07-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Spam on this site works great. Also Craigslist has been lucky for me. Right now is a great time for a fair priced boat. We are almost out of inventory, been a crazy busy month!

fatboy95
07-11-2007, 11:49 AM
sink it and your insurance company will pay you cash, which is just as good as money

Sanger Jet
07-11-2007, 01:27 PM
sink it and your insurance company will pay you cash, which is just as good as money
600+ horsepower and OT headers WHAT INSURANCE:confused:

Xlration Marine
07-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Get a good insurance policy and sink the sucker.

pw_Tony
07-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Was that thing in the Boat Trader a while back?

El Prosecutor
07-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Location, picture, and price :)

lamsv
07-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Location, picture, and price :)
Yes...I'm interested as well...

condor tx 19
07-11-2007, 07:13 PM
i had a lot of response from craigslist and racingjunk.com both are free. the boat is sold and i still get 2 calls a day from the racingjunk.com ad.

throwerb
07-11-2007, 07:44 PM
I don't think on here is the best way, everyone is looking for a great deal and are generally way more informed than the general public. I had my boat in the spam section here for 2 months, lots of questions and low ball offers. I have sold my last two boats on ebay on the first try and for more than I expected. Just my .02, good luck.

moneysucker
07-11-2007, 07:45 PM
I have had great luck with craigs list and my higher priced items that are more race specific went fast on dragboats.com

moneysucker
07-11-2007, 07:49 PM
I don't think on here is the best way, everyone is looking for a great deal and are generally way more informed than the general public. I had my boat in the spam section here for 2 months, lots of questions and low ball offers. I have sold my last two boats on ebay on the first try and for more than I expected. Just my .02, good luck.
Hot boat is the home of the cheap bastards. I am guilty of that and that is why I go to craigs list so I can find something that the owner doesn't know what he has. On here everyone is looking for a deal and like doing business with a friend they think that they should pay less than others because they know you.

Sanger Jet
07-12-2007, 07:03 AM
The boat is located in nebraska 533 stroker BBF Fresh 12JG done by HTP All the other jet boat goodies !!!
15 invested asking 10 firm
I will take pics and post in spam next week:cry:

lamsv
07-12-2007, 08:13 AM
Sounds like a great boat. I'm interested. E-mail me at sethburwash@gmail.com when you get some pics and have more information on it. 533 BBF. Yes Sir!

zudnic
07-12-2007, 08:38 AM
I'm liking craigs despite being free get lot's of interest. I tossed my boat and P-cars on it with more interest then I thought would get. Boat in particular not really serious, so high ball priced and still lot's of people.
Ebay is a fairly big caveat these day's. Sold my gold P-car on it and lucky me found a thread on a guy who sold to the same guy who bought mine. The buyer was using bogus money order's and certified checks to buy cars. Canceled the sale with background proof that this guy was/is a scammer. A week latter a friend of my Mom's was almost taken in the same manner bogus certified check for something else. Best thing is not to give the item until cash is in hand!!!!