PDA

View Full Version : Lmao!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-11-2007, 02:10 PM
I am cracking up here. The poor dog somehow is missing chunks out of his pads (all 4 of them) so I have him in the house with neosporin on them and he can hardly walk. So I went to PetSmart to get him some of those booties for the dogs and he was amazingly fine with them until he got up to walk. He is walking around like Dick Van Dyke, trying to throw them off as he walks. I nearly wet myself laughing so hard. Wish I had a video to share. Maybe I'll try to take one with the phone.

Debbolas
07-11-2007, 02:14 PM
That is too funny!:D
I have to get some toddler socks for our older lab, the hot ground is taking it's toll on him. Our younger pup doesn't seem to mind.
Sometimes we put tape on the bottoms of our cats feet:D They walk around shaking their legs to get it off. ;)

Screaming Pete
07-11-2007, 02:16 PM
I am cracking up here. The poor dog somehow is missing chunks out of his pads (all 4 of them) so I have him in the house with neosporin on them and he can hardly walk. So I went to PetSmart to get him some of those booties for the dogs and he was amazingly fine with them until he got up to walk. He is walking around like Dick Van Dyke, trying to throw them off as he walks. I nearly wet myself laughing so hard. Wish I had a video to share. Maybe I'll try to take one with the phone.
we just want the viedo of you wetting yourself:eek: did i say that out loud....ooops.:eek: LOL

Screaming Pete
07-11-2007, 02:17 PM
That is too funny!:D
I have to get some toddler socks for our older lab, the hot ground is taking it's toll on him. Our younger pup doesn't seem to mind.
Sometimes we put tape on the bottoms of our cats feet:D They walk around shaking their legs to get it off. ;)
YOUR such a Pirate arrrhhhhhhhhh

buzzaro
07-11-2007, 02:18 PM
My wife always gets pissed but nothing is funnier than tape on a dog's feet or peanut butter in their mouth.

Cheyenne372
07-12-2007, 03:14 AM
Try putting electrical tape on a cat's feet........

KLEPTOW
07-12-2007, 04:10 AM
We just bought some for our dog and she does the same thing, she will only take a couple of steps then she just stands there and looks at you like help me please

Ziggy
07-12-2007, 06:55 AM
It's such a crack up to watch our fury friends do this...but what made it even funnier this time is your reference to Dick Van Dyke...........I truely lmao
:D :D :D :D

hoolign
07-12-2007, 07:09 AM
You women are twisted! poor puppy! My woman did the same thing last winter with our last puppy, fur coat, boots..the damn dog was lookin at me like " help ..if the other dogs see me they'll kick the crap outta me" then he came in the house and all four legs shot out from under him as soon as he hit the hardwood floor:rolleyes: