PDA

View Full Version : HTM sold - leaving California???

KnockedOut
07-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Confirm

SummerBreeze
07-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Great first post ass wipe
My place is rented and always has been. April is the only slow month and thats when I use the place
I set up another rental today for a hot boat member right here on the boards.
Don't come crying to these boards with your doom and gloom pissin party. Get your ass out there and make more money and fill your boat and truck with gas and get to the lake.
It's to bad about HTM they had a strong start. They might do better in another location anyway.

RaceFace
07-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Great first post ass wipe
My place is rented and always has been. April is the only slow month and thats when I use the place
I set up another rental today for a hot boat member right here on the boards.
Don't come crying to these boards with your doom and gloom pissin party. Get your ass out there and make more money and fill your boat and truck with gas and get to the lake.
It's to bad about HTM they had a strong start. They might do better in another location anyway.
Wow....I think I missed something in this story :jawdrop:

SummerBreeze
07-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Wow....I think I missed something in this story :jawdrop:
Looks like it's been removed good thing

Baja Big Dog
07-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Summerbreeze...next time quote the post, he can change or edit his post, but if you quote it, it stays...:D

RaceFace
07-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Looks like it's been removed good thing
Damn SummerBreeze, it must have been good if you came out of the gate swinging like that!! Cool!! ;)

Baja Big Dog
07-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Damn SummerBreeze, it must have been good if you came out of the gate swinging like that!! Cool!! ;)
Yea...no shit, now we all are wondering....:eek:

ChumpChange
07-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Yea...no shit, now we all are wondering....:eek:
Seriously.

prosthogod
07-12-2007, 11:34 AM
HE'S RIGHT, I was told that someone in Havasu(I have his name written down at the havasu house) has bought the company and is moving it all including production to Havi.

frdvschvy
07-12-2007, 11:41 AM
HE'S RIGHT, I was told that someone in Havasu(I have his name written down at the havasu house) has bought the company and is moving it all including production to Havi.
This might explain the "HTM 2 Lake Havasu" shirts I saw several peoeple wearing last week on the lake. Also saw a nice tow rig with the same large logo in the back window.

Mr. Crusader 83
07-12-2007, 11:42 AM
http://htmperformanceboats.com/
John Goseco is the new owner. I have his card in front of me.

HTM SR-24 Mitch
07-13-2007, 03:18 PM
Just got off the phone with John. This guys going to have fun in the shop!
He is talking about a possible SR-24 with twin LS-7's. That would be cool.
He is also talking about doing the 30ft in a deck boat and the 28 in a fully enclosed bow.
Can wait to see there shop. Going to meet them early Aug. They are also talking a Havasu get together.