PDA

View Full Version : Fockin spiders

Phat Matt
07-11-2007, 09:11 PM
So we are sitting on the couch and I see this little baby spider in front of my laptop screen. I kill it. Then I kill another. Then I feel them crawling on me. Then Jen feels them. She runs around screaming. :) Then we turn on the lights and these little bastards are pretty much everywhere. So we got the vacuum out and started moving furniture to try to find them since they obviously just hatched. We sucked up a bunch of them but couldn't find the source. Little bastards. I wonder what I am going to dream about tonight. :D
Anyone want to come over? :D

bignet
07-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Dude, u better be careful. My mom-in-law got bit by a tiny spider on her stomach, and she swelled up like a f*ckin water balloon! :jawdrop: She had to get like 2 or 3 shots of anti-venom. no bueno
:devil:
bignet

Jyruiz
07-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Got back from Havi las saturday and found a web on my Bowflex full of baby spiders. I did the same thing you did, I have used it twiced since and have not had any on me.

Miss Perfect
07-11-2007, 09:14 PM
UGH...my skin is crawling just thinking about it.

Xlration Marine
07-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Yea thats why I don't watch the Animal Planet shows no mo. Sweeeet greams Wilber.:D oink oink oink. LMAO.

Havasu1986
The girl at the market where I buy my beer has been off for 2 weeks because of a spider bite. :(

bunny 166
So we are sitting on the couch and I see this little baby spider in front of my laptop screen. I kill it. Then I kill another. Then I feel them crawling on me. Then Jen feels them. She runs around screaming. :) Then we turn on the lights and these little bastards are pretty much everywhere. So we got the vacuum out and started moving furniture to try to find them since they obviously just hatched. We sucked up a bunch of them but couldn't find the source. Little bastards. I wonder what I am going to dream about tonight. :D
I hope you find them all....Brett wanted to keep a daddy-longlegs as a pet a while back, and another neighbor boy said "It's a girl--she's pregnant." We had it in a little ziploc container, and sure as shit, mommy had about a hundred babies in there one morning! It was so gross..we had to "let them go into nature so they could get food", LOL...It was sick....
Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite, LMAO........:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-11-2007, 09:19 PM
were you watching Charletes web..:D

Phat Matt
07-11-2007, 09:21 PM
UGH...my skin is crawling just thinking about it.
Jen just jumped in the shower to make sure there is none hiding in her hair before bed. lol. :D

BadKachina
07-11-2007, 09:36 PM
I can't stand spiders. They fukin creep me out.
The wife and I were camping at Bartlett Lake and she was bitten, in our tent, by a Brown Widow (looks just like the black one but it's brown with a black hour glass). I put the little fuker in a jar, she had to go to the hospital in the middle of the night because her arm hurt so bad. She ended up being sick for two or three days. I ended up throwing the tent and the sleeping bags away, you will never see us camping and sleeping on the ground again.........

Havasu1986
07-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Jen just jumped in the shower to make sure there is none hiding in her hair before bed. lol. :D
And your on H.B. :D Get in there bud. :)

Phat Matt
07-11-2007, 09:44 PM
And your on H.B. :D Get in there bud. :)
lol. Too late. You know I am going to have to lightly touch her skin while we are in bed tonight. :sqeyes:
:D

BadKachina
07-11-2007, 09:46 PM
lol. Too late. You know I am going to have to lightly touch her skin while we are in bed tonight. :sqeyes:
That's soooo wrong.......

bunny 166
07-11-2007, 09:50 PM
You are messed up Matt....:devil: :)

Phat Matt
07-11-2007, 09:56 PM
That's soooo wrong.......
You are messed up Matt....:devil: :)
:devil: :D
I am sure I will get hit. Then I will laugh. :D

Phat Matt
07-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Uh oh. She is logging on. I am about to get busted before it even happens. :D

Phat Matt
07-11-2007, 10:03 PM
busted. :eek:

Goldilocks
07-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Uh oh. She is logging on. I am about to get busted before it even happens. :D
:mad: :D

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Ha ha ha. You're so mean Matt! :D
Spiders...ugh. I'm escurrrrred of those fockers. :(

Phat Matt
07-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Ha ha ha. You're so mean Matt! :D
Spiders...ugh. I'm escurrrrred of those fockers. :(
You might want to check your hair too. :sqeyes: :) :)

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2007, 10:10 PM
You might want to check your hair too. :sqeyes: :) :)
:( :( Eowwwwww :( :(
Check under your couch for momma.
http://www.layouthut.com/thumbs/Animals/Spider.jpg

Havasu1986
07-11-2007, 10:16 PM
I got bit by a brown recluse years ago. Besides how sore and gross the actual bite got,
I was sicker than fock for a couple of weeks
Thats what the girl at the market said. :(

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2007, 10:22 PM
My spider bite was like a year and a half ago. It got me on the inside of my arm, swelled up, got black and stayed that way for 2 weeks. The swelling went away but the black mark on my arm is still there. People always ask me because they think it's a bruise. :(

Phat Matt
07-11-2007, 10:34 PM
:( :( Eowwwwww :( :(
Check under your couch for momma.
http://www.layouthut.com/thumbs/Animals/Spider.jpg
I already flipped the couches over and pulled off all the cushions. They were all clear. :)

Classic Daycruiser
07-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Get a snake, they love spiders.:D :D :D

photo chick
07-12-2007, 06:32 AM
I have a real ugly spider bite, got it about 7 years ago. I got real sick and about every two-three months the black spots come back where he bit me twice, very gross, the skin is all mangled and ugly!!!
I actually don't mind spiders though, I let thwe ones in my kitchen live b/c they kill the damn scorpions that have seemed to take over my house with all the rain!:mad:

Miss Perfect
07-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Ahhhh Boys! What would we do without your antics?!?!?! :jawdrop:

cvonscpa
07-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Fock that! I'd have called the Orkin man and had him get his azz over to exterminate. Then I'd have grabbed my son's pet tarantula and gotten out of the house :D

VEGASBABY
07-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Matt are sure there not crabs?:idea: :D

Xlration Marine
07-12-2007, 02:53 PM
WILBER, here piggy piggy piggy.

Phat Matt
07-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Shhhhhhhhhh. I told Jen they are just baby spiders. :D

INSman
07-12-2007, 05:35 PM
We are on the Havasu Pest Control program, and we have never had any problems. Worth the $25 a month or hatever it is. ;)

EAZYKILLER2006
07-12-2007, 05:42 PM
I hope you find them all....Brett wanted to keep a daddy-longlegs as a pet a while back, and another neighbor boy said "It's a girl--she's pregnant." We had it in a little ziploc container, and sure as shit, mommy had about a hundred babies in there one morning! It was so gross..we had to "let them go into nature so they could get food", LOL...It was sick....
Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite, LMAO........:D
kill them bas tards

EAZYKILLER2006
07-12-2007, 05:45 PM
lmfaohttp://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif:jawdrop:

Goldilocks
07-12-2007, 05:46 PM
I just sucked up about 10 more in the vacuum. At least they have all made their webs now and are sticking to one place. :yuk:

Mrs.Killer
07-12-2007, 07:04 PM
I already flipped the couches over and pulled off all the cushions. They were all clear. :)
That's what you think.....:devil: :devil:

MrsGHT
07-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Don would absolutely run out of the house if that happened to us and I'd be the one to take care of them. We had one of those wolf spiders in the laundry room and he yelled for me to kill it. When I walked in he was sitting on the washer and his legs were like a bridge to the wall. I smashed it with his shoe. He hates spiders.

Mrs.Killer
07-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Don would absolutely run out of the house if that happened to us and I'd be the one to take care of them. We had one of those wolf spiders in the laundry room and he yelled for me to kill it. When I walked in he was sitting on the washer and his legs were like a bridge to the wall. I smashed it with his shoe. He hates spiders.
Is that why your in charge of spider hunting in the backyard????:D

AZJD
07-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Here is one for you! A couple of shots of my buddies elbow after a recluse bite......
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/spider.jpg
Pic of the preassure release cuts after staples......3 weeks after original bite.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/spider2.jpg

squirt'nmyload
07-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Here is one for you! A couple of shots of my buddies elbow after a recluse bite......
Pic of the preassure release cuts after staples......3 weeks after original bite.
thanks for that....now i'm going to live in a bubble :D :D

Goldilocks
07-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Gross!! We have had a couple on the house too. Scary!! :jawdrop:
I still feel like they are crawling on me. I am paranoid now :yuk:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-12-2007, 08:12 PM
We are on the Havasu Pest Control program, and we have never had any problems. Worth the $25 a month or hatever it is. ;)
Ditto! For 13 years! Gotta love your Bug Guy!

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-12-2007, 08:14 PM
He's lucky....I know someone who died from a Recluse Spider bite :(

mrs.rvrluvr
07-12-2007, 08:48 PM
I found two black widows in the last week living in my tomato plants, and under our patio chairs. Those things are nasty! I hate the damn desert, guess that's why we are moving.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-12-2007, 08:49 PM
I found two black widows in the last week living in my tomato plants, and under our patio chairs. Those things are nasty! I hate the damn desert, guess that's why we are moving.
Moving?! Where? :confused:

mrs.rvrluvr
07-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Moving?! Where? :confused:
To Upland or Alta Loma...can't stand the 760 anymore.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-12-2007, 08:52 PM
To Upland or Alta Loma...can't stand the 760 anymore.
Bet that EZ will miss you....

mrs.rvrluvr
07-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Bet that EZ will miss you....
I actually see her more in Havasu than I do at home. Haven't seen you in a while though, maybe we'll see you in Havasu sometime soon. :)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
07-12-2007, 08:57 PM
I actually see her more in Havasu than I do at home. Haven't seen you in a while though, maybe we'll see you in Havasu sometime soon. :)
Very soon!:D

MrsGHT
07-13-2007, 07:46 AM
Is that why your in charge of spider hunting in the backyard????:D
That's a gooder one! :D

Biglue
07-13-2007, 10:12 AM
My spider bite was like a year and a half ago. It got me on the inside of my arm, swelled up, got black and stayed that way for 2 weeks. The swelling went away but the black mark on my arm is still there. People always ask me because they think it's a bruise. :(
That's what happened to me on my shin.....sunuvabitch HURT with the swelling!!

Quest4Fun
07-13-2007, 10:47 AM
On Wednesday we were at the Sandbar and I went into our boat locker to get my son's skimboard out...and you guessed it :eek: there was a Black Widow Spider settin up home in there. :eek: Thank goodness I saw it and was able to trap it and get it out. Be careful when reaching into your boat lockers!!