PDA

View Full Version : stupid question

Big Inch
07-11-2007, 10:52 PM
How come I can't enable private messaging or add an avatar? When I go to user cp and try to use the drop down to jump to private messaging it says this
Big Inch, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I don't see anything under my user cp in regards to adding an avatar :confused:

bunny 166
07-11-2007, 10:56 PM
How come I can't enable private messaging or add an avatar? When I go to user cp and try to use the drop down to jump to private messaging it says this
Big Inch, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I don't see anything under my user cp in regards to adding an avatar :confused:
You're not cool enough yet, duh..........:rolleyes: :D
Just kiddin--ask Rexone to fix it for ya' ;)

Tom Brown
07-11-2007, 11:02 PM
ask Rexone to fix it for ya' ;)
The right thing to do and while you're talking to him, you might want to mention that Bunny is one of the most beautiful women on the planet.

Big Inch
07-11-2007, 11:03 PM
You're not cool enough yet, duh..........:rolleyes: :D
ROFL this seems to be the answer to so many of my life's problems

Sheeprides
07-11-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm having the same problem. :hammer2: I suspect that I'm not actually activated yet. Any chance I could get you to fix this for me, Rex? I'd PM you but it no worky. Thanks.

Big Inch
07-11-2007, 11:04 PM
I would pm rexone but ummmmm it won't let me

bunny 166
07-11-2007, 11:05 PM
The right thing to do and while you're talking to him, you might want to mention that Bunny is one of the most beautiful women on the planet.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Luv ya' Tom Brown ;)

bunny 166
07-11-2007, 11:06 PM
I'm having the same problem. :hammer2: I suspect that I'm not actually activated yet. Any chance I could get you to fix this for me, Rex? I'd PM you but it no worky. Thanks.
Go down to Site Suggestions (above SPAM) and start a thread....Rexie will come to help you guys....He's #1 :D

Sheeprides
07-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Thanks Bunny. It looks like it's a common problem. I added my request at the end of a current open thread regarding avatar problems. I appreciate the help.

bunny 166
07-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Thanks Bunny. It looks like it's a common problem. I added my request at the end of a current open thread regarding avatar problems. I appreciate the help.
My pleasure--check back tomorrow--if you don't hear anything, start your own thread asking for help. I doubt it, though--Rexone is very on top of things around here...;) Take care and welcome to the madhouse! Be careful--it's addicting here....hope you can work from home, LOL...:D

Sleeper CP
07-11-2007, 11:19 PM
It took me 5 days before I could ad a signature or an Avitar. Your just not activated yet. They'll get to you(who ever "they" are) Watch out for the black hilocopters above your house though.
Sleeper CP

Jbb
07-12-2007, 07:32 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2898cindy.jpg