PDA

View Full Version : 2005 26' Eliminator Daytona Closed Bow

Ivan Dan
07-11-2007, 11:42 PM
* HP525 with XR drive & mufflers
* Twin Hydraulic steering
* 2 Marine Grade Batteries & 3 Yellow Top Optimas with built in charging system for all 5 batteries
* Dana Scissor hinges
* Front shower washdown system (needs a hose as it didn't come with it when I bought it)
* Low Profile Bimini that tucks under the hatch
* Carpet kit
* All Livorsi Monster guages (GPS Speedo & recall) and Livorsi Offshore controls
* Alpine Head Unit with Sirius, Ipod hook up, 2 12" Kicker subs, 2 Kenwood amps, 4 6.5" Kenwood speakers, Wireless remote system in steering wheel, Sony transom control, TCB Billet face plate, Billet speaker grills
* Full boat cover
* Excellent condition with only about 73 hours on it
* Extreme Triple axle trailer with LED lights
This past weekend in the 4th of July heat with 7 people on board I saw 85mph so in optimal conditions and a light load I would say 88-90mph no problem.
Asking $88,500 OBO ($500 referral for any HB member that finds me a buyer)
Insurance for this boat only costs me $850 a year and thats covering it for $100,000 replacement value.
Priced pretty aggresively as NADA comes in at $86,000 LOW to $96,000 AVERAGE and that doesn't compensate for a ton of the upgrades on this boat.
If you have any questions or want to see it e-mail or give me a call. Boat is stored in Lake Havasu.
DAN
714-746-4496
ivandan@aol.com
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/26daytona.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Parker_2-07_023.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Memorial_Weekend3.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Memorial_Weekend2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/boatpics0006.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/boat_trailer.gif

uLtRADeNniS
07-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Whats up bro? Didnt you just buy this?

Ivan Dan
07-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Whats up bro? Didnt you just buy this?
YA in February....just had a change of heart and decided to go with something a little different. Besides I really wanna buy some more investment property and I think within the next year or so there will be some killer deals out there and I'd like to have some extra $$ handy for that.
LOVE the boat though and it is a blast to drive. I think this boat will make someone very happy.

djunkie
07-12-2007, 02:23 AM
WHAT??????? Damm Dan. I hear ya though. Sometimes making money does come first.

Cole Trickle
07-12-2007, 07:47 AM
OK not trying to be a dick or anything but wasn't this boat on the market 6-8 months ago for $74,000.
Andy
Nope.......
Add another 10-15K to your number and you will be in the ball park.

Cole Trickle
07-12-2007, 08:08 AM
Wrong answer son, but thanks for the help. I am just helping him out as he helped me out.
If you want to talk about the price on a new one, in this thread let me know.
Andy
Whats the price on a new one pops? (130K as equipped pretty close?)
Dan shopped the boat and previous owner for over a year. I am almost 100% positive he paid a decent amount more than 74K.
One day your gonna have to explain to me how your first post is helping Dan?

GETSOME
07-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Bump for the best deal on ***boat.. This wont last long at all at that price.:D :D

Cole Trickle
07-12-2007, 08:29 AM
$130,000 No, not on the old 26'. Yes, maybe on a new style 27.
They have a 26' in the showroom brandnew you pick the power, now I know how much it is with a 496HO and a 525. Do you want me to post it? I really am not trying to keep Dan from selling his boat......... But if you want to let me know.
You are almost 100% sure? I know where the boat was advertised and the advertiesed price, remember advertised price is different then price paid.......... and advertised was not the asking price in this thread.
The day is here for me explain why I am trying to help Dan out, first because you want to keep typing and here is your second reason............
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156605&highlight=2004
Anymore questions I can help ya out with?
Andy
Gotcha....So your being Vindictive
Pretty much what I thought and expected;):)
Bump for a great boat:D :D :D

jdogginla
07-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Drama in the spam section, drama in the spam section.......:) :D

Cole Trickle
07-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Hey just help'n a bratha out. Im not the type to try and hurt peoples sales, I would normally pass or help someone with price rather then talk shit. I spoke with Dan in PM yesterday and gave him examples of pricing and such. Truly just trying to help him out. So i post the first post in here directed at him and you want to make more of it. So this is where it ends up.
Andy
Sorry...... I must have mistaken your generous guidance as someone that posts negative comments in peoples for sale ads.:) :)
I am sure Dan appreciates your help pricing his boat.
Brandin

yopengo
07-12-2007, 10:08 AM
YA in February....just had a change of heart and decided to go with something a little different. Besides I really wanna buy some more investment property and I think within the next year or so there will be some killer deals out there and I'd like to have some extra $$ handy for that.
LOVE the boat though and it is a blast to drive. I think this boat will make someone very happy.
Hell, just go buy a tri-toon like the rest of us. :eek: :idea: :D
Bump

Ivan Dan
07-12-2007, 10:08 AM
OK not trying to be a dick or anything but wasn't this boat on the market 6-8 months ago for $74,000.
Andy
No actually it wasn't...it was listed for $92,000 when I bought it and the stereo needed some help. So I put about $2000 into the stereo and got it all fixed up. When I looked at it and test drove it originally in January of 2006 he had it listed for $105,000.

Ivan Dan
07-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Wrong answer son, but thanks for the help. I am just helping him out as he helped me out.
If you want to talk about the price on a new one, in this thread let me know.
Andy
If you are gonna be a smart ass atleast get your facts straight. I watched that F26 you have for sale before I bought my boat so I know what the price was.

Ivan Dan
07-12-2007, 10:18 AM
They have a 26' in the showroom brandnew you pick the power, now I know how much it is with a 496HO and a 525. Do you want me to post it? I really am not trying to keep Dan from selling his boat......... But if you want to let me know.
Now I know I'm not a big baller like some of you guys on here but when I called Eliminator in January this year they told me $130k. That was minus quite a few of the upgrades my boat has. I don't know anyone there and I don't get the super duper nut swinger pricing but thats what the average guy would probably pay for it. Look in the trader....there are probably 3-4 26' Daytona's that dealers are asking $110k to $125k for with the same options I have.

Cole Trickle
07-12-2007, 10:30 AM
No actually it wasn't...it was listed for $92,000 when I bought it and the stereo needed some help. So I put about $2000 into the stereo and got it all fixed up. When I looked at it and test drove it originally in January of 2006 he had it listed for $105,000.
I guess I wasn't 100% correct;)
It was listed for more than I thought....lol

GETSOME
07-12-2007, 12:52 PM
You can say what you like and I could post different, I won't.
They are pretty straight, I watch all the boat adds....... not just one
You don't need to be a big baller, you don't need to know Bob or anyone at Eliminator, you just walk in and work a deal. They are very easy to work with and happy to work deals all day long like anyone else. They qouted a list price off of a price sheet. Gee your realtor and thought they didn't discount. Come on Dan your smarter then that. If you need a hook up at Eliminator let me........
I don't know what nut swinging would have to do with selling a boat though?
Great, dealers have boats for sale at a over inflated price, gee what a surprise. I see dealers with used F-26's for more then my new one. What's that mean? It means they won't sell the boat. They do that for several reasons. But we'll save that for another thread.
It doesn't matter what the price of a new boat cost, it matters what your boat is worth........ good luck with the sale.
Now if you would like I will delete all of my post in this thread, I don't want to try and block the sale of your boat. Just say the word.
Andy
Your comments dont help the sale then keep your mouth closed.
Your such a nice guy!

EmpirE231
07-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Your comments dont help the sale then keep your mouth closed.
Your a di*k and i hope no one ever buys a boat from you!
:eek:
Damn... this one is off to a good start!!! :idea: definitely a nice boat... and seems to be priced pretty well compared to most other boats on here :idea:

andy01
07-12-2007, 01:12 PM
You know Dan I really didn't want this to go this far, I've been in sales a long time and have never been one to try and take money out of somebodys hand. I will dump my post here...........
Good luck with the sale.
Andy

GETSOME
07-12-2007, 01:20 PM
You know Dan I really didn't want this to go this far, I've been in sales a long time and have never been one to try and take money out of somebodys hand. I will dump my post here...........
Good luck with the sale.
Andy
Nice post edit... Glad you had a change in heart:D

OutCole'd
07-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Great looking boat Dan, good luck with the sale!

caroftheweek
07-12-2007, 07:50 PM
we might have a bennington for sale if you want a cruiser...:D

Havasu1986
07-12-2007, 08:13 PM
OUCH..Nice boat Dan. :) With the all white transom does it get much engine soot. :confused:

Ivan Dan
07-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Good luck with the sale.
Andy
No worries man....everyone is entitled to their opinion and apparently you don't agree with what I think the boat is worth and thats fine. But all the feedback I've gotten so far is that it seems to be priced fairly well.

Ivan Dan
07-12-2007, 08:50 PM
You don't like it??????

Havasu1986
07-13-2007, 06:41 AM
Bump ;)

WET HULL
07-13-2007, 07:11 AM
Whats up Dan. We were the guys in the other Eliminator Daytona with Nate. We ran next to him on a sunset cruise and that boat hauls a$$. The pics do it no justice, and the stereo sounded real good. Good luck with the sale.

GETSOME
07-13-2007, 08:31 AM
You change boats, cars and houses more then i do my underwear. Whats next?

Cole Trickle
07-13-2007, 08:59 AM
You change boats, cars and houses more then i do my underwear. Whats next?
I haven't heard the story but he was probably shocked when the sbc powered wind sail only ran 40mph...:D
Maybe he can still get the Magic back...lol:D:D
Paging boatoftheweek;)

Ivan Dan
07-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Whats up Dan. We were the guys in the other Eliminator Daytona with Nate. We ran next to him on a sunset cruise and that boat hauls a$$. The pics do it no justice, and the stereo sounded real good. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Jeremy....appreciate it!

Ivan Dan
07-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Bump ;)
Thanks for the bump Bobby...appreciate it

Jyruiz
07-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Good luck with the sale Dan, I am just sorry I did not get to see your boat, it looks real nice.

Jyruiz
07-13-2007, 11:51 AM
Good deals should stay at the top, bump.:)

Ivan Dan
07-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Good deals should stay at the top, bump.:)
Thanks man I appreciate it!

TOBTEK
07-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Thanks man I appreciate it!
ID keep bumping this Hay Wagon IF you would send me some Biz down here:D Best of luck DanO:D Nice truck BTW;)

Daytona100
07-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Good luck with the sale. Nice looking boat. Mike:D

Ivan Dan
07-13-2007, 04:21 PM
ID keep bumping this Hay Wagon IF you would send me some Biz down here:D Best of luck DanO:D Nice truck BTW;)
Don't you have an appraisal to order something?!?! :D :) :D How are things going?
Good luck with the sale. Nice looking boat. Mike:D
Thanks I appreciate it!

GETSOME
07-13-2007, 08:12 PM
bump

caroftheweek
07-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Lets just say the it took 3 of us 45 minutes to get it under our awning which we just had raised as high as possible. plus, we went this way so everyone could use it. there is no way that they will use this thing. so we may end up buying the parents and sis a smaller toon or something and us a 25 daytona or similar.
besides that fact, the boat is badass. it is the smoothest riding boat i have been in and has a ton of room. the gas milege is unbelievable. no rattles or creaks. very stout and well built. it ran 44 mph on gps, 2 hours on the clock, full tank of fuel (63 gals.) , 12' bimini up and 115 degrees out. I thought that was pretty good considering the circumstances.
We are still up in the air on what to do.:sqeyes: :)

Ivan Dan
07-14-2007, 07:05 PM
bump

Daytona100
07-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Any bites yet? Good luck. Mike:D

Ivan Dan
07-14-2007, 08:53 PM
Any bites yet? Good luck. Mike:D
Nothing super solid yet....got a few parties inquiring from OffshoreOnly.com. It comes out in the trader next Thursday and the traderonline.com next Friday.
Thanks Mike...appreciate it!

HOOTER SLED-
07-15-2007, 12:19 AM
Some cock blocker shit going on in here. WTF??? Good luck with the sale Dan. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZUMMMMPPPP!!!!!!!!:smile_s p:

Ivan Dan
07-15-2007, 09:43 AM
Some cock blocker shit going on in here. WTF??? Good luck with the sale Dan. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZUMMMMPPPP!!!!!!!!:smile_s p:
Thanks bro...:D So when is next party?

djunkie
07-15-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks bro...:D So when is next party?
Better yet, whens the next time he won't be there so w can go hang out with his wife? :D :D

Ivan Dan
07-15-2007, 09:36 PM
bump

Havasu1986
07-16-2007, 01:56 PM
bump
bump bump.

Ivan Dan
07-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Just thought I would mention that low NADA is $86k and average is $96k and that doesn't factor in these upgrades....
1) Dana Scissor hinges
2) Sound system (Wireless remote set up, i-pod hook up, Sirius radio, billet face plate, billet speaker grills)
3) On board charging system with 5 batteries
4) Triple axle trailer w/ LED lights
5) Upgraded Livorsi gauges and offshore controls
6) Front foot wash down system
7) Hidden Bimini top
8) Carpet kit

Cole Trickle
07-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Just thought I would mention that low NADA is $86k and average is $96k and that doesn't factor in these upgrades....
1) Dana Scissor hinges
2) Sound system (Wireless remote set up, i-pod hook up, Sirius radio, billet face plate, billet speaker grills)
3) On board charging system with 5 batteries
4) Triple axle trailer w/ LED lights
5) Upgraded Livorsi gauges and offshore controls
6) Front foot wash down system
7) Hidden Bimini top
8) Carpet kit
Don't forget to tell people that the first owner planned on adding a whipple so the boat has the scoop and boost/Fuel pressure gauges already mounted.:):)

Ivan Dan
07-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Don't forget to tell people that the first owner planned on adding a whipple so the boat has the scoop and boost/Fuel pressure gauges already mounted.:):)
Thanks for reminding me...AND most of the lines and stuff are ran already so putting on the Whipple should be super easy.

Phat Daddy
07-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Damn Dan... that was fast. I didn't even get a chance to ride in it and drink your beer.:D :D :D
Anyway, that thing is sweet and should make the new owner very happy. Good luck on the sale!!!
Better yet, I have an idea, we can just trade straight across. Well, I can throw in a old beach cruiser and my daughters pet bird... whatta ya say???:D :D :D

Havasu1986
07-17-2007, 08:09 AM
:sleeping: Page 2 bump. ;)

Ivan Dan
07-17-2007, 09:38 AM
Damn Dan... that was fast. I didn't even get a chance to ride in it and drink your beer.:D :D :D
Anyway, that thing is sweet and should make the new owner very happy. Good luck on the sale!!!
Better yet, I have an idea, we can just trade straight across. Well, I can throw in a old beach cruiser and my daughters pet bird... whatta ya say???:D :D :D
HA HA sounds like I'm getting too much in that trade!:D
When we gonna go for a http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/Red_Rhino_001.jpg ride?

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 10:00 AM
When we gonna go for a http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/Red_Rhino_001.jpg ride?
<------ in for tonight:)

Ivan Dan
07-17-2007, 11:01 AM
<------ in for tonight:)
I'll check with A and see if she is game.

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 12:15 PM
I'll check with A and see if she is game.
Cool....I will wait and surprise Jen..lol:D

Ivan Dan
07-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Cool....I will wait and surprise Jen..lol:D
Guarantee you she already knows...those 2 talk all day long via e-mail.

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Guarantee you she already knows...those 2 talk all day long via e-mail.
Slackers....they need to work more like us..lol

djunkie
07-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Slackers....they need to work more like us..lol
Ya cause we all know kicking back and stuffing your face all day is hard work. :rolleyes: :D :D

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 01:19 PM
Ya cause we all know kicking back and stuffing your face all day is hard work. :rolleyes: :D :D
I don't eat at work...... But I do drink lots of coffee before 11am:D

djunkie
07-17-2007, 01:20 PM
I don't eat at work...... But I do drink lots of coffee before 11am:D
Oh I'm sorry. Its me that sits at home all day and stuffs his face. :D :D
I thought you didn't drink coffee? :confused:

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Oh I'm sorry. Its me that sits at home all day and stuffs his face. :D :D
I thought you didn't drink coffee? :confused:
wrong guy bud.....:D
I wouldn't drive to the store in the morning for it but if it's in a pot or I have to stop for gas I am drinking it:devil: :sqeyes:
Maybe you confused coffee with alcohol since I don't drink:D ;)
Did you send me a text today?

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 01:39 PM
Someone needs to buy this boat and be my friend!!!:D:D

djunkie
07-17-2007, 02:06 PM
wrong guy bud.....:D
I wouldn't drive to the store in the morning for it but if it's in a pot or I have to stop for gas I am drinking it:devil: :sqeyes:
Maybe you confused coffee with alcohol since I don't drink:D ;)
Did you send me a text today?
You not drink. Now thats funny. :rolleyes: :D :D
No I didn't send you a text today.

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 02:10 PM
You not drink. Now thats funny. :rolleyes: :D :D
No I didn't send you a text today.
Must have been your better half;):D

djunkie
07-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Must have been your better half;):D
Uh huh. You wish. Now quit jacking Dan's thread dammit. :mad: :D :D

Ivan Dan
07-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Uh huh. You wish. Now quit jacking Dan's thread dammit. :mad: :D :D
I don't mind as long as it stays towards the top! :D

djunkie
07-17-2007, 02:30 PM
I don't mind as long as it stays towards the top! :D
Well seeing as I haven't had the chance to ride in this boat yet then I hope you don't sell it. :( :( :(

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Well seeing as I haven't had the chance to ride in this boat yet then I hope you don't sell it. :( :( :(
That makes two of us.....lets go bump some of Andys threads instead...lol:D

djunkie
07-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Uhhh. No!!!! :D :D

Ivan Dan
07-17-2007, 03:14 PM
Hey you've been in it FOCKER!:devil:

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Hey you've been in it FOCKER!:devil:
Once.....and you drove like a puss the stereo wouldn't work and we didn't even race any boats:D:) :devil:

Ivan Dan
07-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Once.....and you drove like a puss the stereo wouldn't work and we didn't even race any boats:D:) :devil:
Stereo works killer now....and still to this day no one has passed me on the water.
***Definitely not saying this boat is the fastest on the water just that no one faster has passed me yet.***

Phat Daddy
07-17-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm in for tonight.:)
And bump.... wait a minute, its already at the top.:D :D :D

Phat Daddy
07-17-2007, 03:48 PM
Sweet, when can I pick it up???:D :D :D

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Stereo works killer now....and still to this day no one has passed me on the water.
***Definitely not saying this boat is the fastest on the water just that no one faster has passed me yet.***
With that frame of mind you have the fastest vehicle in Corona because no one has raced you...lol
I can break this one for you tonight if you want!!!:D:devil:

Cole Trickle
07-17-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm in for tonight.:)
And bump.... wait a minute, its already at the top.:D :D :D
You better be bringing Maria or were gonna act like we don't know you!!!:D

Phat Daddy
07-17-2007, 04:15 PM
You better be bringing Maria or were gonna act like we don't know you!!!:D
Ok, ok, just this once.:D

Havasu1986
07-18-2007, 05:48 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: Page 3 :mad: Whats up with the night crew Djunkie. :D

Totally IncapASSitated
07-18-2007, 08:47 AM
This thing is super clean...I have ridden in it and I can say that the chick I brought was the first one to get topless on it (and Dano missed it!!!) :D :D :D
Tons of options on this boat and I'm sure the first person to look at it will be the new owner!!!

djunkie
07-18-2007, 10:40 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: Page 3 :mad: Whats up with the night crew Djunkie. :D
Sorry. Had to work last night. :(

Ivan Dan
07-18-2007, 11:25 AM
P diddy post the pictures of the Rhino ride last night.

djunkie
07-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Hey Dan, you gonna be in Havi next weekend? July 27, 28, 29?

Cole Trickle
07-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Hey Dan, you gonna be in Havi next weekend? July 27, 28, 29?
P-Diddy and I tried to convince him yesterday???

djunkie
07-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Grabbing his ass and asking him to go to the river is probably not the best way to get him out there ya know. :rolleyes: :D :D

Cole Trickle
07-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Grabbing his ass and asking him to go to the river is probably not the best way to get him out there ya know. :rolleyes: :D :D
looking him dead in the eyes while holding his hand helped;):) :mad:

Ivan Dan
07-18-2007, 01:28 PM
We'll see....I had no idea anyone was planning to go until last night. The boat is getting detailed on Monday and I'm supposed to be meeting a guy up there to check it out and possibly buy it on Wednesday.

dicudmore
07-18-2007, 01:35 PM
We'll see....I had no idea anyone was planning to go until last night. The boat is getting detailed on Monday and I'm supposed to be meeting a guy up there to check it out and possibly buy it on Wednesday.
Dan K <----about to be a tire kicker again :idea: :cool:
good luck with the sale Dan

Ivan Dan
07-18-2007, 02:46 PM
Dan K <----about to be a tire kicker again :idea: :cool:
good luck with the sale Dan
Took someone long enough to put that up...:D
Thanks!

Phat Daddy
07-18-2007, 03:38 PM
P diddy post the pictures of the Rhino ride last night.
Check ISL.:)

Ivan Dan
07-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Check ISL.:)
Cool pics....same time next week?

essexjet
07-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Bumpin it up for you Dan...Nice looking boat

Ivan Dan
07-19-2007, 01:13 PM
Bumpin it up for you Dan...Nice looking boat
Thanks James...appreciate it!

Ivan Dan
07-19-2007, 06:23 PM
bump :D

Newcastle
07-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Thought I'd bump it for you. And we should be up there Sun-Tues. Hit me up if you're going out

Ivan Dan
07-19-2007, 10:35 PM
Thought I'd bump it for you. And we should be up there Sun-Tues. Hit me up if you're going out
Thanks N8....I might be up Wednesday to show it to a guy from Seattle but he hasn't confirmed with me yet.

Ivan Dan
07-20-2007, 02:57 PM
bump

Ivan Dan
07-21-2007, 10:13 AM
page 3 bump

Wmc
07-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Page 4 bump:D

TCHB
07-22-2007, 12:00 PM
That is a nice boat and engine package. Clean and I like the sports car look with the canopy style. How much is the upgrade from 496HO to the 525 package with steering?

Ivan Dan
07-22-2007, 08:14 PM
That is a nice boat and engine package. Clean and I like the sports car look with the canopy style. How much is the upgrade from 496HO to the 525 package with steering?
Thanks for the kind words! With the dual ram steering I would guess somewhere right around $25k.

Ivan Dan
07-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Price Reduction......
$86,000 OBO

Ivan Dan
07-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Big Doug just got it all detailed up and ready to rock. :D

djunkie
07-24-2007, 11:28 AM
bump :D :D

Ivan Dan
07-24-2007, 01:53 PM
bump :D :D
Thanks Dave!

Cole Trickle
07-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks Dave!
You still heading out tommorow to meet the potential buyer?:idea: :)

djunkie
07-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks Dave!
I still wish you'd keep it though. :( :(

Ivan Dan
07-24-2007, 04:30 PM
You still heading out tommorow to meet the potential buyer?:idea: :)
Nahhhh he called and canceled because he couldn't talk his buddy into driving to Seattle via Lake Havasu. LOL He seems pretty interested so hopefully he can schedule a time to see it soon.
You guys still going out this weekend?

Ivan Dan
07-25-2007, 05:43 PM
Offers?

Cole Trickle
07-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Nahhhh he called and canceled because he couldn't talk his buddy into driving to Seattle via Lake Havasu. LOL He seems pretty interested so hopefully he can schedule a time to see it soon.
You guys still going out this weekend?
for sure....you guys should roll around with a for sale sign:)

Ivan Dan
07-26-2007, 08:06 PM
for sure....you guys should roll around with a for sale sign:)
Can't....Andrea committed herself to that sewing conference dealio with her mom.
Have fun and be safe!

Ivan Dan
07-27-2007, 08:59 AM
page 3 bump

TOBTEK
07-27-2007, 09:13 AM
page 3 bump
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, your on pg 5

Mike67rs
07-27-2007, 04:13 PM
BUMP for ex-Magic owner

Ivan Dan
07-27-2007, 11:07 PM
BUMP for ex-Magic owner
Thanks Mr. soon to be ex magic owner! :D

BacardiLite
10-25-2007, 10:16 AM
Hey Dan, just got back from Havasu last night. How to do some work on the house up there after the water issue :( . The lake was beautiful, maybe you should just hang on too that thing. :D ..................TTT for you!!
chris