PDA

View Full Version : Men! This Should Make You Proud!

ratso
07-12-2007, 04:54 AM
LMAO:D
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19713567/wid/11915773

adjones419
07-12-2007, 05:03 AM
That's just what we want them to think.

ratso
07-12-2007, 05:06 AM
That's just what we want them to think.
LOL... I knew it was just some kind of "cover up":D

Xlration Marine
07-12-2007, 05:10 AM
PETER 1 3:1.
I feel so for you guy's.

Xlration Marine
07-12-2007, 05:14 AM
3:1 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, 2 when they see your respectful and pure conduct. 3 Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— 4 but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. 5 For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, 6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening.

adjones419
07-12-2007, 05:27 AM
"Wives were more demanding — asking for changes in the relationship or in their partner — and were more likely to get their way than the husbands."
No shit?? I had no idea! This sure is cutting-edge research. :rolleyes:

SB
07-12-2007, 05:56 AM
Wives were more demanding — asking for changes in the relationship or in their partner — and were more likely to get their way than the husbands
Says it all.
Wives are more likely to ask for divorce if they don't get their way.
Wives also spend 80% of the money.

ratso
07-12-2007, 06:06 AM
3:1 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, 2 when they see your respectful and pure conduct. 3 Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— 4 but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. 5 For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, 6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening.
Where is the "new" version? ;)

Xlration Marine
07-12-2007, 06:07 AM
Where is the "new" version? ;)
SSShhh quite be fer I hit ya with my fry pan.But first let me finish mopping and dusting.:) :)

CAHotRodBoy
07-12-2007, 06:18 AM
Since the 60's we've become a feminist society. Most of it has to do with the money. The courts are set up to screw over guys and the women have all the power. Plus we have a couple generations of puzzy's raised by single moms.
Men know they can't rock the boat too much or else the women pulls the divorce card thus taking all their money, house and stuff. It's legalized extorsion. :mad: Men have no rights anymore.

ratso
07-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Since the 60's we've become a feminist society. Most of it has to do with the money. The courts are set up to screw over guys and the women have all the power. Plus we have a couple generations of puzzy's raised by single moms.
Men know they can't rock the boat too much or else the women pulls the divorce card thus taking all their money, house and stuff. It's legalized extorsion. :mad: Men have no rights anymore.
...and a lot more to come it seems.

adjones419
07-12-2007, 06:46 AM
[QUOTE=CAHotRodBoy;2667908]Since the 60's we've become a feminist society.QUOTE]
I wish I would have been around back in those days. I would have told every last one of those feminists to get back into the kitchen where she belongs and bake me a pie.

Cigalert
07-12-2007, 06:57 AM
I believe that children are our future. I am starting a summer camp to aid in the critical development for young boys of single woman. It's going to be called "Mantown". The daily activities of Mantown will include:
Physical Education: Smear the queer, cowboys and indians played with real guns and arrows. And don't miss the new addition "I wrecked the car". Find out what a real father does to his son after learning his just trashed the family vehicle.
Sciene: How to burn ants with a magifying glass, the discorvery and uses of humulus lupulus better know as hops, the effects of wind on saliva exiting the oral cavity.
Math: If Ashley is 5'3" 110lbs and had 400cc's added to her natural 34 B Cup, how big are her cans?
Maybe after a few years we can all sit back and watch the rapid decline in numbers of men who shave, gel their hair and wear womens jeans.

lucky
07-12-2007, 07:01 AM
a wife who knows what treasure lyes in her "box' WILL Rule the kindome as the "soldiers" need to protect the goods :D

Dave C
07-12-2007, 07:36 AM
I read the whole thing and all I saw was this.....:D
Wives were more demanding

MKEELINE
07-12-2007, 08:25 AM
It's just easier to get along than it is to be right.

Benjhamina
07-12-2007, 09:41 AM
This was true of my parents as well. My father allowed my mother to basically rule in the house. It was her job to run the houshold and she was good at it so my mom needed something she would let my dad know what it was and do it. I don't take that as men being weaker in the relationship, I see it as men allowing women to do what they do. Not very often but once in a while my dad would say no and that was the end of it. I can only remember one time my mother really nagging for something and just watching my dad snap her back into place that once was all I needed to learn what a healthy marrage was. I thank my parents for teaching me that and I feel bad for those that were raised without it. They are doomed to a life of failed relationships because the truth is that women don't respect a man that can't dominate them when they have to and eventually that will end the relationship. My $.02

ratso
07-12-2007, 09:43 AM
I believe that children are our future. I am starting a summer camp to aid in the critical development for young boys of single woman. It's going to be called "Mantown". The daily activities of Mantown will include:
Physical Education: Smear the queer, cowboys and indians played with real guns and arrows. And don't miss the new addition "I wrecked the car". Find out what a real father does to his son after learning his just trashed the family vehicle.
Sciene: How to burn ants with a magifying glass, the discorvery and uses of humulus lupulus better know as hops, the effects of wind on saliva exiting the oral cavity.
Math: If Ashley is 5'3" 110lbs and had 400cc's added to her natural 34 B Cup, how big are her cans?
Maybe after a few years we can all sit back and watch the rapid decline in numbers of men who shave, gel their hair and wear womens jeans.
I do the gel...:jawdrop: don't hold that one against me though lol...:D

ratso
07-12-2007, 09:45 AM
This was true of my parents as well. My father allowed my mother to basically rule in the house. It was her job to run the houshold and she was good at it so my mom needed something she would let my dad know what it was and do it. I don't take that as men being weaker in the relationship, I see it as men allowing women to do what they do. Not very often but once in a while my dad would say no and that was the end of it. I can only remember one time my mother really nagging for something and just watching my dad snap her back into place that once was all I needed to learn what a healthy marrage was. I thank my parents for teaching me that and I feel bad for those that were raised without it. They are doomed to a life of failed relationships because the truth is that women don't respect a man that can't dominate them when they have to and eventually that will end the relationship. My $.02
That is so true...;)

HavaSkank
07-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Marriage has gone the way of the dodo bird. I wouldnt recommend it to my favorite enemy.

wright27
07-12-2007, 10:06 AM
All this time I have been being nice to my wife (it gets me nothing). Thanks for opening my eyes, I am going home to dominate and treat her like shit.:D

photo chick
07-12-2007, 10:07 AM
All this time I have been being nice to my wife (it gets me nothing). Thanks for opening my eyes, I am going home to dominate and treat her like shit.:D
Good luck with that one, report back here tomorrow let us know how it worked out for you...:D

wright27
07-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Good luck with that one, report back here tomorrow let us know how it worked out for you...:D
What's the worst that could happen? She leaves me, and I get to save more money and buy the things I want.
I think I just set a new goal. Thanks again guys.:D

ratso
07-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Hell Yeah!:D

photo chick
07-12-2007, 10:12 AM
What's the worst that could happen? She leaves me, and I get to save more money and buy the things I want.
I think I just set a new goal. Thanks again guys.:D
Sounds like a no brainer to me!!!:D Careful though, she could enjoy the dominance and your goals will backfire!!

wright27
07-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Sounds like a no brainer to me!!!:D
The only problem with my plan is. I love that sweet wife of mine.:eek:

ratso
07-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Sounds like a no brainer to me!!!:D Careful though, she could enjoy the dominance and your goals will backfire!!
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

HavaSkank
07-12-2007, 10:24 AM
The only problem with my plan is. I love that sweet wife of mine.:eek:
So odd. She must have a really sweet trust fund....or she swallows

wright27
07-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Neither. It's the D fake titties, and the nice ass.:D

lucky
07-12-2007, 10:26 AM
oooorrrrrr as so quintly put on ***boat time and time again - she takes it anal ? ( no offence ) :D

wright27
07-12-2007, 10:28 AM
I only make one rule in my house, and thats, put out or get out.:D

HavaSkank
07-12-2007, 10:28 AM
oooorrrrrr as so quintly put on ***boat time and time again - she takes it anal ? ( no offence ) :D
No offense taken. I prefer anal sex...it's just really hard finding a man who's not intimidated by my strap on

rocket98
07-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Skank and all you other crazy people. Thanks for the grins.......:D :D When your having a bad day all it takes is a little Hot Boat comedy.

lucky
07-12-2007, 10:47 AM
No offense taken. I prefer anal sex...it's just really hard finding a man who's not intimidated by my strap on
obviouly you do not hang out in bench racers
:D

Cigalert
07-12-2007, 10:59 AM
My wife takes it in the turd cutter, she swallows, nice fake cans that I made her pay for and I run the house. I own it, I work and if she doesn't like it she gets nothing. It's in writing. I love my wife but the day she screws up or bitches she's gone.

HavaSkank
07-12-2007, 11:03 AM
'round here we call those gals "Turd Cutter Keepers"

adjones419
07-12-2007, 11:10 AM
My wife takes it in the turd cutter, she swallows, nice fake cans that I made her pay for and I run the house. I own it, I work and if she doesn't like it she gets nothing. It's in writing. I love my wife but the day she screws up or bitches she's gone.
Does she have a sister with the exact same personality, morals, and outlook on life?

Cigalert
07-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Does she have a sister with the exact same personality, morals, and outlook on life?
Nope, she's an only child so it's even more of a beautiful thing when I leave her at home alone while I go to baseball games and strip clubs....she's used to being alone so she doesn't say a peep.

Mattman
07-12-2007, 11:20 AM
:eek:

adjones419
07-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Nope, she's an only child so it's even more of a beautiful thing when I leave her at home alone while I go to baseball games and strip clubs....she's used to being alone so she doesn't say a peep.
Lucky bastard! Not that I want a wife, but girls my age are focking worthless.

photo chick
07-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Lucky bastard! Not that I want a wife, but girls my age are focking worthless.
Ok I gotta ask your age now....?

photo chick
07-12-2007, 12:11 PM
obviouly you do not hang out in bench racers
:D
Chris...please tell me you aren't suggesting Havaskank hang out and meet a guy in bench racers? :jawdrop:

HavaSkank
07-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah? So I should be trolling for snasausage in Bench Racers?

photo chick
07-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah? So I should be trolling for snasausage in Bench Racers?
As long as you keep your snasausage catcher wrapped and don't expect much!!!:D Watch out for a dude named TAF too :D Oh and bring your Hanson translator with you, you'll need it!

ratso
07-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Ok I gotta ask your age now....?
...definitely 18 to 60.:D

photo chick
07-12-2007, 12:53 PM
...definitely 18 to 60.:D
what are you saying? :jawdrop:

Dave C
07-12-2007, 01:05 PM
:sqeyes: :devil:
LMAO
can we rename you "whoyadaddyhavaskank"?

HavaSkank
07-12-2007, 01:07 PM
can we rename you "whoyadaddyhavaskank"?
Baby you can call me anything you want....just be willing to bend over and take it like a champ

socalmoney
07-12-2007, 02:29 PM
This explains why you come to ***boat.com for intellectual conversation.

Cigalert
07-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Baby you can call me anything you want....just be willing to bend over and take it like a champ
I have to say that I find your humor interesting and extremely entertaining. However, the comment about violating and humiliating a man, though entertaining of sorts, it's also deeply disturbing, yet I find myself strangly intrigued. What is your technique. Do you reach around at least? Are you gentle? Are you into the rusty trombone?

HavaSkank
07-12-2007, 03:22 PM
I have to say that I find your humor interesting and extremely entertaining. However, the comment about violating and humiliating a man, though entertaining of sorts, it's also deeply disturbing, yet I find myself strangly intrigued. What is your technique. Do you reach around at least? Are you gentle? Are you into the rusty trombone?
Im a professional man-driller. Not only do I use gear oil for lube, I make sure my receipents have a 50mm caliber to chomp down on. I do a reach around while wearing welding gloves and my strap-on is secured by a tool belt.
Who's next?

Dave C
07-12-2007, 03:49 PM
MOM? :confused: :idea: is that you?
Im a professional man-driller. Not only do I use gear oil for lube, I make sure my receipents have a 50mm caliber to chomp down on. I do a reach around while wearing welding gloves and my strap-on is secured by a tool belt.
Who's next?

lucky
07-12-2007, 03:58 PM
she is a crack up :D