PDA

View Full Version : Paging Burt & Nancy

SK48
10-20-2002, 06:35 PM
I am taking the prop shaft out of my Biesemeyer, it is less than one year old. I would like to have my new Menkins Propeller X-rayed. I have an aquamet 22 shaft and none of my props, really fit the taper the way I feel they should.
A long time ago you mentioned a place in Long Beach (Wilson Brothers) that X-rayes props.
I would like their address, and would like to send them my propeller and rudder.
The shaft is from a friend of mine, but I am not happy with it. I think I will call Glen Wood and buy a new K Monel shaft.
If you could give me Wilson Brothers address I would appreciate it.
I'm kind of a maintance freek, and not happy with a so, so, prop shaft. Might make a good spare for my ski boat.
Thanks for your help,
Richard

GofastRacer
10-20-2002, 07:09 PM
SK48:
I am taking the prop shaft out of my Biesemeyer, it is less than one year old. I would like to have my new Menkins Propeller X-rayed. I have an aquamet 22 shaft and none of my props, really fit the taper the way I feel they should.
A long time ago you mentioned a place in Long Beach (Wilson Brothers) that X-rayes props.
I would like their address, and would like to send them my propeller and rudder.
The shaft is from a friend of mine, but I am not happy with it. I think I will call Glen Wood and buy a new K Monel shaft.
If you could give me Wilson Brothers address I would appreciate it.
I'm kind of a maintance freek, and not happy with a so, so, prop shaft. Might make a good spare for my ski boat.
Thanks for your help,
RichardHey Rich, call Don at Red Rock, he'll make you a good shaft, he's made some for me and the're tits!!, I'd make my own but the cost of a taper unit for my lathe don't justify it!!.....

superdave013
10-20-2002, 07:48 PM
You might want to check the price that V-Drive Tom can get you on that shaft too. His Link is at the top of the page.

Rexone
10-20-2002, 08:25 PM
We make up Aquamet 19 & 22 shafts also if you need just give a call.