PDA

View Full Version : Looking For the Church Mouse

SCR INC
07-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Hope you are headed out to Needles, I want a piece of the mouse..
The exterminator!!

BILLY.B
07-12-2007, 01:48 PM
The name says it all Chief. Quite as a "Church Mouse". Quite but DEADLY. I believe Mr.Chris Blevens will be handing out some "WHIP A$$" shortly!!!!:eek: :eek: :D

SCR INC
07-12-2007, 02:16 PM
The name says it all Chief. Quite as a "Church Mouse". Quite but DEADLY. I believe Mr.Chris Blevens will be handing out some "WHIP A$$" shortly!!!!:eek: :eek: :D
Doctor B!! Please i herd this guy hides like a mouse up in the back woods.. What the heck is Bass Lake... Is it a fishing hole:jawdrop:

dossangers
07-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Rumor is that the ''MOUSE will ROAR!!!

SCR INC
07-13-2007, 06:46 AM
Rumor is that the ''MOUSE will ROAR!!!
Is this the same mouse in the movie dead man walking.. Is he a circus mouse?? Get real Doss!!!

Rattle Can Lou
07-13-2007, 07:34 AM
Hey Mr. Wavyass...who are you gonna beat with that F'd up bottom on your boat? C'Mon and get a clue...this guy doesn't need a mouse on steroids to hand you your candy ass. A nice Merc 65 outta do the trick, don't ya think???? I'd get off the computer and crawl back on the bad side of that 36" block and start flat sanding.

SCR INC
07-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Hey Mr. Wavyass...who are you gonna beat with that F'd up bottom on your boat? C'Mon and get a clue...this guy doesn't need a mouse on steroids to hand you your candy ass. A nice Merc 65 outta do the trick, don't ya think???? I'd get off the computer and crawl back on the bad side of that 36" block and start flat sanding.
Listen old timmer!! We hear in the OC dont need to put up with your nonsence. I have abuddy who is building up near Burley and when Iam done with the Mouse Iam headed up to your neck of the back woods and you will be number one one my list!! My shrink has the bottom dialed so please stop reminding me how Jacked up it was. :D

Rattle Can Lou
07-13-2007, 10:21 AM
Your Shrink??? All he did is unload your wallet. Come on up to the backwoods and we'll play...the old fasioned way. I got some stuff up here in God's Country that will trim your bush, that's right...I called ya a pussy!.

SCR INC
07-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Your Shrink??? All he did is unload your wallet. Come on up to the backwoods and we'll play...the old fasioned way. I got some stuff up here in God's Country that will trim your bush, that's right...I called ya a pussy!.
Your rite, Wallet has been unloaded:D I had no idea how much he was going to charge. I dnt think i have enough $$ to get her finished up so maybe next summer?? At your age I hope your around next summer!!:eek:

ZRCTION
07-14-2007, 03:27 AM
You do know the color yellow has been proven to be much faster than red:D

Bolt Nazi
07-14-2007, 04:41 AM
Is this the same mouse in the movie dead man walking.. Is he a circus mouse?? Get real Doss!!!
HEY DUDE,YOU SURE TALK ALOT FOR SOMETHING UPSIDE DOWN !!!

SCR INC
07-14-2007, 06:48 AM
HEY DUDE,YOU SURE TALK ALOT FOR SOMETHING UPSIDE DOWN !!!
:D At least the gauges are not full of water like the last time i turned a boat over!

RUSHIN ROULETTE
07-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Hey Scott you could be boating this summer...and it's the color you like!!!:D

RUSHIN ROULETTE
07-14-2007, 08:09 AM
BTW..liquid filled guages work good!!!

SK48
07-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Listen old timmer!! We hear in the OC dont need to put up with your nonsence. I have abuddy who is building up near Burley and when Iam done with the Mouse Iam headed up to your neck of the back woods and you will be number one one my list!! My shrink has the bottom dialed so please stop reminding me how Jacked up it was. :D
Scott, working on the final blueprints. if you leave the boat up there, I will give you a key to the new house.:)