PDA

View Full Version : RUMOR'S....What the HELL!!!

BILLY.B
07-12-2007, 01:45 PM
First rumor....I was closing up shop and only doing "Vessel Assist". Side note: I'm helping a buddy out on the weekends only....... Todays rumor is......I'm building a new shop in Havasu City and moving there.... Side note: I'm not going anywhere. But after hearing the census report on Monday I guess I should have a quick exit plan in tach. As the world turns at Krazy Kolors.
Signed, Billy (just trying to eek out a living in my little town of Upland)"B"

dmontzsta
07-12-2007, 01:49 PM
I heard you were buying a DCB and moving to the sandbar. :confused:
Now with these other two rumors, I am really confused. :confused:

Rattle Can Lou
07-12-2007, 01:55 PM
My blonde surfer lookin buddy...(although a little chubby for a real surfer). Why don't you come clean. You are moving to Boise and we are partnering up. "Two Chub Auto Body and Boat Repair" We are gonna be huge....RCL

LandSpeedRacer
07-12-2007, 01:59 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
I heard you took a job working for Boyd Cottington . . . . . :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:
:D LSR

Jetboatguru
07-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Billy,
My buddy with the commercial property in havasu called. He said he has that building available that you were looking at.

SCR INC
07-12-2007, 02:22 PM
I herd you closed the doors and are now a shrink ?? Or is that only on Mondays and Wednesdays:D

MAXIMUS
07-12-2007, 02:53 PM
So basically you are not going to rattle can phil's tub???:rolleyes: I knew it!:mad:

superdave013
07-12-2007, 03:13 PM
Larry Nebb (RIP btw) told me that you were not gay. I didn't buy it.

LandSpeedRacer
07-12-2007, 04:04 PM
That would also help to explain the rumor Billy took a job at a strip club in San Francisco :2purples: . . . . I didn't buy that one either!

Rexone
07-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Billy my brother checked out that building you inquired about on over on Industrial. I've got all the info on it so send me your email and I'll forward it to you. It looks like it might be bigger than you wanted though.

Jetboatguru
07-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Billy my brother checked out that building you inquired about on over on Industrial. I've got all the info on it so send me your email and I'll forward it to you. It looks like it might be bigger than you wanted though.
Probably the same property Mike. He is needing enough room for 3 Vessel Assist boats.

SK48
07-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Billy, If things are that bad in Upland, you are welcome at my shop. I have an extra spray booth and an old travel trailer you can live in. ;)

BIGCHRIS
07-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Billy, If things are that bad in Upland, you are welcome at my shop. I have an extra GAY BOOTH and an old travel trailer you can live in. ;)
That sounds right up his ALLEYif you know what i mean

cyclone
07-12-2007, 06:41 PM
i heard you were hangin' it up and going for an apprenticeship at TRG. :D

LUVNLIFE
07-12-2007, 07:01 PM
I heard you were opening a massage parlor in Bloomington:2purples: :D :D

Moneypitt
07-12-2007, 07:49 PM
I call BS......No one, absolutly no one, has enough money to lure Billy out of what he has been doing, exactly where he has been doing it all these years.....Hang loose Billy, these morons will get tired of trying to tell stories about you.............Ray
PS: I figured out what vessel assist is all about........OUI!! Some one HAS to IMPOUND the boat!!!!!!!!!!! So now we have an OPG on the water........Talk about being in the right "place" at the right "time".......Tow vehicles are not always your friend...........OUI,+ bail, + IMPOUND fees$$$$$$$$$$$.........The possiblities are endless..............MP

Jetboatguru
07-12-2007, 07:57 PM
I call BS......No one, absolutly no one, has enough money to lure Billy out of what he has been doing, exactly where he has been doing it all these years.....Hang loose Billy, these morons will get tired of trying to tell stories about you.............Ray
PS: I figured out what vessel assist is all about........OUI!! Some one HAS to IMPOUND the boat!!!!!!!!!!! So now we have an OPG on the water........Talk about being in the right "place" at the right "time".......Tow vehicles are not always your friend...........OUI,+ bail, + IMPOUND fees$$$$$$$$$$$.........The possiblities are endless..............MP
And this friends, is the classic example of why you dont drink and post!:(

Moneypitt
07-12-2007, 09:28 PM
And a mask for my ugly dog!!!! Tony, which statement above leads you to believe I've tasted the nector of the gods?.........
:( RIP Henry...........:(

MAXIMUS
07-13-2007, 04:45 AM
hmmm.....:idea:

Rattle Can Lou
07-13-2007, 07:25 AM
I don't post drunk... I call my buddies when I'm drunk. Example, last night I took about 20 of by closest freinds and family to see "Asleep at the Wheel". What a fricken killer concert and I wanted Tony, BIlly and Dave Sammons to hear ol Ray Benson belt some classic tunes. The only one with nuts to answer was Tony...He's got balls. Could ya hear Ray blasting Choo Choo Chooobooooogiee? Great times. I tried to ask Billy when his house in Havi will be done.
BTW....Ray, Your a Major Tool...

Roaddogg 4040
07-13-2007, 10:37 AM
I thought that he was coming to Havasu to paint my house...:D
Steve

MAXIMUS
07-13-2007, 01:41 PM
What the hell is it with everybody moving to Havasu???:rolleyes: You know William... if you have a meth problem there are local facilities that can help!:)

Rexone
07-13-2007, 01:52 PM
What the hell is it with everybody moving to Havasu???:rolleyes:
But it's a dry heat.
-------------------------
I think Billy's reasoning is less time between coats, so more time for pulling up wrecks off the bottom and jet skis with crashed out sides. His new fiberglass repair division should be a real big deal there.
Plus in Havasu you can just leave the unused paint outside and the locals will pick it up to paint their trailers. Hazardous waste problem solved.

Roaddogg 4040
07-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Yeah, and a HOT HEAT...:)
Steve

Wildchild80
07-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Too many naked women in Havasu for Tony & Billy )they prefer Laguna Beach)

Towndrunk
07-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Hey Billie, when ya setting that new shop up at Arts house?:eek:

TRG
07-14-2007, 06:38 AM
RCL,
I love postin' shitty!...and when you wake up in the morning, you can bet that there is a lil morsel of a treat waiting for you on these fine boards, and sometimes you even get some feedback!
Todd "usualy shitty when posting" Griggs

SK48
07-14-2007, 03:34 PM
:( Who is "Billy B", :confused: :confused: :confused: :D :D :D Is he famous, or infamous:confused: :confused:
Scott
Scott, Billy does a great job restoring old race boats, and probably does not really make a living at it. It is a labor of love. I am capable of doing restoration work similar to Billy, however it is not profitable. I am sorry you are confused, however you should be thankful for for guys like Billy B. as there are few places to have an older boat painted with todays EPA laws.
Hope you find someone with his credentials to paint your Schaida flat bottom.
Good luck with your project, Richard...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-15-2007, 07:44 PM
For the file...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/DSC02584.JPG

stickmann
07-15-2007, 08:38 PM
We have vessel assist up here; it's called the US Coast Guard.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-15-2007, 08:48 PM
I bet your coast guard officers don't look like this! :D
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/DSC02580.JPG
Rough day....
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/DSC02587.JPG

Rexone
07-15-2007, 09:57 PM
For the file...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/DSC02584.JPG
Looks like he's out to gaff a tuna.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-15-2007, 10:29 PM
As many of you know, Billy took a razor blade to the Krazy Kolors express a few months ago. He didn't want anyone to see the new paint until it was finished.
I just so happened to catch word of a little test n' tune this last weekend in front of Billys new Havasu hideout. I snapped a pic and left undetected. Here is a little peak at the new scheme....
H
E
R
E
V
V
V
V
V
V
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/Billy_Vessel.jpg

Rexone
07-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Jerry is BB doing all the Vessel Assist boats custom paint jobs now? That one is definately off the hook.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Jerry is BB doing all the Vessel Assist boats custom paint jobs now? That one is definately off the hook.
As a matter of fact he is.
You can't see it from here but they're lettered right on the transom...
Vessel Assist
by Krazy Kolors
Billy B.
With these Kolors, I can't believe we haven't seen Santa yet ;) .
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/DSC02597.JPG

Rexone
07-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Billy said Santa digs big white clamp ons
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/vesselassist-1.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
07-16-2007, 09:38 AM
BB,
Very nice meeting you :)

TAF
07-16-2007, 04:01 PM
and Santa is on Vacation....lovely. Whose house in Havasu should we have our kids send their Santa wish lists to?:idea: :) :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-16-2007, 06:07 PM
and Santa is on Vacation....lovely. Whose house in Havasu should we have our kids send their Santa wish lists to?:idea: :) :D
LOL :)

HONDOG
07-17-2007, 12:50 AM
Billy said Santa digs big white clamp ons
Is that clamp-ons or strap-ons?

DaveA
07-17-2007, 06:25 PM
"Hey, I heard there was a high-dollar jetboat on the bottom at Piru...
you up for a road trip to cash in on that deal?...
If we wait too long, somebody else might get to it first."
"Fer real? I could use a piece of that action....
kick Santa's butt off the motor and let's get this thing
on the trailer before it gets any later....
:D :D