PDA

View Full Version : Trident review is now online

Cole Trickle
07-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Looks like Powerboat finnally update there website.
I had been looking for the last couple weeks becuse I don't have a subscription to the rag but wanted to see the article.
http://www.powerboatmagazine.com/2007tests/07_07_trident.php
The red boat is an amazing peice and Wes should be proud:):)

Glamasu
07-12-2007, 02:36 PM
A bit more expensive than I would have bet.....But very cool none the less

Cole Trickle
07-12-2007, 02:38 PM
A bit more expensive than I would have bet.....But very cool none the less
I think that is the list price and he would be happy to offer a HB discount.
The standard equipment is retarded...I looked at the boat when he was doing the TT motor with the jets and he has a butt load of coin into each boat.:eek: :)

Angry Inch
07-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Getting air—unless you happen to be photographer Tom Newby and helicopter pilot Mark Watters—isn't exactly a common occurrence in Parker.
Unless Nord is driving. :D

XtrmWakeborder
07-12-2007, 06:45 PM
About time! I wish it would show up at the river when i'm there though...:(

Glamasu
07-12-2007, 06:47 PM
I think that is the list price and he would be happy to offer a HB discount.
The standard equipment is retarded...I looked at the boat when he was doing the TT motor with the jets and he has a butt load of coin into each boat.:eek: :)
Even at a discount out of my reach for now.....I agree with you its got about everything and then some.

riverracerx
07-12-2007, 07:35 PM
The only thing I would change is the 4 huge subs right where you would want to sit. I like loud music but I would rather have a seat back there.
Other than that I love the boat!

beaverretriever
07-12-2007, 08:49 PM
You have to see this thing in person to appreciate it. It is unbelievable.
WTF? My fricken wife snuck in a new sig picture for me... I love it...LOL

BadKachina
07-12-2007, 08:50 PM
You have to see this thing in person to appreciate it. It is unbelievable.
I think I'll run over to that Expo this weekend and take a look at it in person.:idea:

wsuwrhr
07-12-2007, 09:45 PM
The only thing I would change is the 4 huge subs right where you would want to sit. I like loud music but I would rather have a seat back there.
I am sure you know that the Revolution is available without a stereo
Brian

phebus
07-12-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm a huge fan of the Trident. If yoiu ever get the chance to crawl around and really check it out, you have to appreciate the thought and work that went into the rigging.

Ivan Dan
07-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Great write up Wes....keep on keeping on buddy! If I were gonna by a deckboat I would very seriously consider the Trident.

Kilrtoy
07-12-2007, 10:59 PM
I'm a huge fan of the Trident. If you ever get the chance to crawl around and really check it out. i did and got to rub my ass all over it....
YOU SICK OLD MAN:jawdrop: :D

Mattman
07-13-2007, 06:49 AM
Just got my new issue of Powerboat. Trident has a full page ad. Looks good!

GRUNION
07-13-2007, 06:58 AM
That boat is Sweet

TOBTEK
07-13-2007, 07:42 AM
bingo....... I said that from the start. have the subs as an option.

2Driver
07-13-2007, 07:43 AM
Well deserved Wes. Good luck this weekend

riverracerx
07-13-2007, 07:49 AM
I am sure you know that the Revolution is available without a stereo
I am sure it is, but the location on the port side seating where the subs mount is molded in. It is not even flush with the rest of the bench seat back. That is the only thing I noticed. But I am sure there is an easy solve for that somehow.

Jyruiz
07-13-2007, 07:58 AM
That boat is awesome.

Froggystyle
07-14-2007, 08:29 AM
I am sure it is, but the location on the port side seating where the subs mount is molded in. It is not even flush with the rest of the bench seat back. That is the only thing I noticed. But I am sure there is an easy solve for that somehow.
That sub enclosure is 100% optional. Normally there would be a seat back there. We have to glass that one in and then color match it. Total pain in the ass, but it is the very best way to project the bass for a party, and it does rock...
Standard location is in a ported enclosure under the helm seat, totally out of the way. We can do anything though.
Thanks for the good words about the boat. We are finally getting the word out. LOTS of people at this show are walking up and telling everyone how the ramp works and everything, and I have never met or seen these folks before. Good news travels fast...
Wes