PDA

View Full Version : Looks like we might get snow

Phat Matt
02-16-2006, 10:13 PM
Here is my local forecast. To bad I'll be on the water in Havasu. :)
Tonight: Considerable clouds this evening. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 31F. Winds light and variable.
Tomorrow: Partly cloudy. High 53F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tomorrow night: Cloudy with showers. Low near 35F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday: Rain and snow showers in the morning. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Sunday: Showers possible. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the low 30s.
Monday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 30s.

Ziggy
02-16-2006, 10:21 PM
tweet-tweet, tweet-tweet :sleeping: :sleeping:

Hardly Satisfied
02-17-2006, 02:22 AM
let it snow, has long has it is nice in havasu , who cares

JetBoatRich
02-17-2006, 04:11 AM
It turned a little cold this weekend :cool:
we will be playing in the desert :cool:

73kona455
02-17-2006, 05:22 AM
we are forecast for freezing rain and sleet.... and that sucks big time....

pjones
02-17-2006, 06:04 AM
we are forecast for freezing rain and sleet.... and that sucks big time....
Same here....come on spring...

HocusPocus
02-17-2006, 08:25 AM
looks like it could be the first real winter storm of the year.. im looking forward to running the quads around in the snow in the morning. :)

SoCalHD
02-17-2006, 08:32 AM
Here is my local forecast. To bad I'll be on the water in Havasu. :)
Tonight: Considerable clouds this evening. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 31F. Winds light and variable.
Tomorrow: Partly cloudy. High 53F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tomorrow night: Cloudy with showers. Low near 35F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday: Rain and snow showers in the morning. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Sunday: Showers possible. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the low 30s.
Monday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 30s.
Matt- I'll let you know if it happens.......I'll make sure to take pictures of the madness!!LOLOL I have a couple friends coming out from the beach with the street bikes-we are supposed to hit Idyllwild Sat. morning!! Maybe we'll be messing around with the quads and truck in 4x4 again!!!!!! You have to admit, after the snow stacked up 12" last time-keeping the beers cold was NOT a problem!!! Just stuck um in the snow!!LOL

Phat Matt
02-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Matt- I'll let you know if it happens.......I'll make sure to take pictures of the madness!!LOLOL I have a couple friends coming out from the beach with the street bikes-we are supposed to hit Idyllwild Sat. morning!! Maybe we'll be messing around with the quads and truck in 4x4 again!!!!!! You have to admit, after the snow stacked up 12" last time-keeping the beers cold was NOT a problem!!! Just stuck um in the snow!!LOL
Last time was pretty cool. I had pics in the image center but they all go wiped out.