PDA

View Full Version : Jordy and you phoenix People

lucky
07-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey Jordash - we booked our flights and hotel at san marcos resort for the boat races in Nov. we are staying till Wen . anything fun to do in YOUR Town , Mr Mayor:) i mean i could go hang with 396 but i really don't care for his driving :) :D

Jordy
07-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Nope. Nothing fun at all. You may as well stay home you big homo. :notam: :D
I won't ride with 396 either, only because I've seen him drive a couple years ago... :D

AZKC
07-12-2007, 04:03 PM
We've stayed at the San Marcos a few times, its got a nice pool, so so rooms, pretty good food. Lots of stuff going on on Chandler Blvd bars and food wise. One thing I'm not sure of though is if they allow sheep:idea:
:D

lucky
07-12-2007, 04:06 PM
We've stayed at the San Marcos a few times, its got a nice pool, so so rooms, pretty good food. Lots of stuff going on on Chandler Blvd bars and food wise. One thing I'm not sure of though is if they allow sheep:idea:
sam shame they have all that green grass - my flock would love it :D

lucky
07-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Nope. Nothing fun at all. You may as well stay home you big homo. :notam: :D
I won't ride with 396 either, only because I've seen him drive a couple years ago... :D
gee jordy I was hoping you would take out myself and my girl friend in the new boat :) I always wanted to take a boat trip in Itialy , yours looks almost as appealing - an electric boat ride in phoeinx in lmao - are you going to the races again ?

AZKC
07-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Oh and just so ya know if you drive just west of the freeway about a mile on Chandler Blvd, there is a Hooters;) or so I've heard:)

lucky
07-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Oh and just so ya know if you drive just west of the freeway about a mile on Chandler Blvd, there is a Hooters;) or so I've heard:)
yea i vaguley rember that place last year :) dam good clams :D

squirt'nmyload
07-12-2007, 04:18 PM
and if you go a little farther, there is a place called CK's....great bar food and good bands

AZKC
07-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Guess I should start cking for a some place to stay, I'm thinking down by Baseline next door to Christies:jawdrop: That and the Claim Jumper is accross the street.

lucky
07-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Guess I should start cking for a some place to stay, I'm thinking down by Baseline next door to Christies:jawdrop: That and the Claim Jumper is accross the street.
there where some dive rooms for 39 bucks a night , i thought it cheaper to rent it by the minute

Xlration Marine
07-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Gosh your right in the hood over there. There are better places closer to the lake and away from down town. Oh well just stay in the room at night, and hide any women you may have. Just drive west it gets better.

Jordy
07-12-2007, 05:15 PM
are you going to the races again ?
Races??? Is that what all that noise is that's always going on when we're trying to drink and party at the Toter??? :idea: :D

Xlration Marine
07-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Which freeway? Thats west of the I-10 not the 101 which will be the first one you hit. The food sucks and the chick's, well they don't make the photo shoot's.

squirt'nmyload
07-12-2007, 05:26 PM
i know what you can do...bring your boat. xlration u up for a race :D :D

topless
07-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Ya want ME to drive ya around????Huh HUh??? LOL

AZKC
07-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Which freeway? Thats west of the I-10 not the 101 which will be the first one you hit. The food sucks and the chick's, well they don't make the photo shoot's.
The 101 isn't a freeway:D

AZKC
07-12-2007, 06:07 PM
there where some dive rooms for 39 bucks a night , i thought it cheaper to rent it by the minute
We've crashed a Amerisuite's a few times by the Mall, the Boulders is pretty sweet but somewhat spendy. I'm thinkin Cale's Toter is the best spot:D

Xlration Marine
07-12-2007, 07:40 PM
i know what you can do...bring your boat. xlration u up for a race :D :D
Hell yea, just been released to work and to Play!!!

Xlration Marine
07-12-2007, 07:42 PM
The 101 isn't a freeway:D
Yea and it's the first one he will come to. Gona look stupid driving around the little airport looking for hooter's. Thats a mile west.:D :D :D

BadKachina
07-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Ya want ME to drive ya around????Huh HUh??? LOL
So where are we driving to??????:rolleyes:

photo chick
07-13-2007, 04:49 AM
yeah you were too busy throwing hot wings at me to remember the place!!:D Glad to hear you'll be making it out!

TAF
07-13-2007, 05:11 AM
:sqeyes: How many times did we change tables? 5,6 times. Had to make sure we got just the right waitress:idea: :D Yep, I remember the clams......and watching all the drunken boat racers:eek:

lucky
07-13-2007, 06:45 AM
We've crashed a Amerisuite's a few times by the Mall, the Boulders is pretty sweet but somewhat spendy. I'm thinkin Cale's Toter is the best spot:D
I think Jen and Cale gave up the spot - big sissies :) WHen i talked to Jen she said that their costs trippled due to the volume of freeloaders ( like me ) sucking down drinks lmao - :D

lucky
07-13-2007, 06:47 AM
yeah you were too busy throwing hot wings at me to remember the place!!:D Glad to hear you'll be making it out!
i was just looking for excuses to get some sauce on your breasts lmao - so i could help "clean up " lmao :D

lucky
07-13-2007, 06:49 AM
i was just looking for excuses to get some sauce on your breasts lmao - so i could help "clean up " lmao :D