PDA

View Full Version : Cal Speedway next week Whos going???

JustMVG
02-16-2006, 11:10 PM
I know there are regulars who go me OG and a few others, lets get a list together and get a meet place and time and have an HB party someplace @ the track.
1. The MandMVG's

mikendel
02-17-2006, 12:08 AM
We are in the infield all weekend, Turn 3 in front of the King Taco sign, 2nd row. Come join the party.

Hardly Satisfied
02-17-2006, 02:13 AM
Hey Mike , have a good time next weekend :rollside:

jeepinscott
02-17-2006, 07:56 AM
We are in the infield as well. We will be there Friday morning. We are way inside, Row 7, space 150, on the main road. Stop by and say hi!
-The Jeepinscott's

pm069
02-17-2006, 09:26 AM
You betcha! Were in sec52, row22, seats3-6 on sunday, but probably hangin in the pits for sat or else just crusin around. Sat night we go to Hooters in Ontario. My son likes the scenery, my 16 year old daughter gets job offers (since age 14), my older girl likes the food, I think it's ALL GOOD! It's a HOOT! :rollside:

mikendel
02-18-2006, 12:21 AM
We will see ya Friday. Should I bring the patron or will you have some (any thing will do).
We are in the infield as well. We will be there Friday morning. We are way inside, Row 7, space 150, on the main road. Stop by and say hi!
-The Jeepinscott's

HighRoller
02-18-2006, 01:33 AM
"So Dale, why do you like the Bud Shootout?"
"Because it's one of the few races where my engine hides my lack of driving talent."-Dale Jr. on why he can't finish in the top 10 on a non-plate track.

jeepinscott
02-18-2006, 07:59 AM
We will see ya Friday. Should I bring the patron or will you have some (any thing will do).
No Patron here, bad news! We do have other stuff, we'll see ya there!

JustMVG
02-19-2006, 05:05 AM
We are over on the backstretch 5- 2 -221 come on by we'll be there from Thursday afternoon till maybe Monday mornin.
Just look for this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/85rvcropped.jpg

JustMVG
02-19-2006, 05:13 AM
"So Dale, why do you like the Bud Shootout?"
"Because it's one of the few races where my engine hides my lack of driving talent."-Dale Jr. on why he can't finish in the top 10 on a non-plate track.
I believe Phoenix isn't a plate track is it!!! Uhh and last i heard neither was Chicagoland.....
DEI just has a great plate program and yeah they do well, but after watching the Busch race yesterday, if you fall out of the line and noone 's there to give you a hand you drop like a stone, hence a 17th finish yesterday, you know after laeding most of the race.... and then again who knows what might have happened if Tony Stewart had not been helping his team mate in the Bud Shootout, still ended up with a second place.......

JustMVG
02-19-2006, 05:14 AM
Hey Mike , have a good time next weekend :rollside:
Hey you have an open invite , all you gotta do is lemme know and we'll meet up!!!

JustMVG
02-19-2006, 05:16 AM
You betcha! Were in sec52, row22, seats3-6 on sunday, but probably hangin in the pits for sat or else just crusin around. Sat night we go to Hooters in Ontario. My son likes the scenery, my 16 year old daughter gets job offers (since age 14), my older girl likes the food, I think it's ALL GOOD! It's a HOOT! :rollside:
See if you can swing an infield pass and come in and lets have a Hot boat forum get together!!!

pm069
02-20-2006, 05:30 PM
I just ordered pit passes today, so if we have time ,will swing by to see ya. The secret to that place is to look like you know where your going and follow everyone else...cruzed into the pits 4 yrs ago with no passes and had a blast. If its cool out we'll be supporting jr (2 red, 1 black), and a now Casey Mears (formely Mc Muffin), if T-shirts, jr.,sr., Martin or who knows who??? Looking forward to seeing you all!:cool: :cool: