PDA

View Full Version : Its just a cartoon.

wsuwrhr
02-17-2006, 07:40 AM
What happens when we start killing people for burning OUR symbols.
Brian
Freedom of speech right? (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060217/ap_on_re_mi_ea/prophet_drawings)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-17-2006, 07:54 AM
These people are fricken insane. I saw a demonstration on the news with them protesting the cartoon and chanting "Kill americans" WTF???? Wasn't it a Danish cartoonist??
Big bomb=big parking lot :rollside:

Tom Brown
02-17-2006, 08:31 AM
Brown should be banned immediately......
... and then killed. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-17-2006, 08:31 AM
Listen Smartass, my point was they are blaming Americans for the Danish cartoon. :rollside:

Tom Brown
02-17-2006, 08:34 AM
Listen Smartass, my point was they are blaming Americans for the Danish cartoon.
Smartass? :confused:
That seems a little severe. :(

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Smartass? :confused:
That seems a little severe. :(
:D luv you Tom

Dave C
02-17-2006, 08:46 AM
seems to me this has all happened before..... I thinking of "sal bass"......
boy history sho does have a habit of repeating itself....
and to answer your question, no they don't believe in freedom of speech.

desertbird
02-17-2006, 08:48 AM
http://www.uriasposten.net/pics/JP-011005-Muhammed-Westerga.jpg

Mandelon
02-17-2006, 09:09 AM
The members of the religion on peace and love are offended by a cartoon but not by suicide bombers killing dozens of innocents..... :rolleyes: :yuk:

Tom Brown
02-17-2006, 09:11 AM
The members of the religion on peace and love are offended by a cartoon but not by suicide bombers killing dozens of innocents..... :rolleyes: :yuk:
Are you suggesting every Islamic is a suicide bomber?
Peace be with you. :)

wsuwrhr
02-17-2006, 09:11 AM
Well if you want to get technical, they are infidels. Infidels don't count.
:) :) :)
Brian

Havasu Cig
02-17-2006, 09:13 AM
I was saying the same thing to myself this morning when I heard a muslim cleric had put a bounty on the cartoonist head. Maybe the liberals will wake up someday discover that these people are never going to like us.

desertbird
02-17-2006, 09:14 AM
I was saying the same thing to myself this morning when I heard a muslim cleric had put a bounty on the cartoonist head. Maybe the liberals will wake up someday discover that these people are never going to like us.
RIGHT!
F-Muhammed

Tom Brown
02-17-2006, 09:15 AM
Just goes to show what a bunch of ignorant f*cking sheep those people are.
They are so ignorant, they probably think all of America shares one mind and a single belief. :D

Havasu Cig
02-17-2006, 09:24 AM
What's funny is when I was over there for the first Gulf War the Saudi's loved us. I was eating dinner with some Saudi MP's at the port while we were waiting for our equipment to be moved off the ships, and these guys were cheering everytime a M-1 tank was unloaded. They were talking about killing Saddam etc... Now that their asses (sp) are not on the line (they were afraid Iraq was going to invade them at the time) they F@#$ing hate us again. What a joke. :mad:

Tom Brown
02-17-2006, 09:26 AM
For the record, I never said all Muslims are sheep.
For the record, I'm in favor of dealing with terrorists and criminals. Yes, I understand in many cases that means blowing them away.
I'm just not in favor of killing someone because of their religion or because they wear a towel on their head.
I'm not in favor of the war in Iraq, nor am I totally against it. I wouldn't do it... but that's not to say I'm qualified to judge it.
Actually, I respect the way your country has handled itself. You are not just killing all Iraqis and all of Islam.
... so my hat is off to you.
I will just say that it's pretty scary to see a crowd worked up to an anti-American frenzy... and equally scary to see a crowd worked up to an anti-Islam frensy.
.... so blast away. :)
... just try to be careful where you aim. :D

Jbb
02-17-2006, 09:51 AM
For the record, I'm in favor of dealing with terrorists and criminals. Yes, I understand in many cases that means blowing them away.
I'm just not in favor of killing someone because of their religion or because they wear a towel on their head.
I'm not in favor of the war in Iraq, nor am I totally against it. I wouldn't do it... but that's not to say I'm qualified to judge it.
Actually, I respect the way your country has handled itself. You are not just killing all Iraqis and all of Islam.
I will just say that it's pretty scary to see a crowd worked up to an anti-American frenzy... and equally scary to see a crowd worked up to an anti-Islam frensy.
Ban him.....ban him now!... :mad:

572Daytona
02-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Damn Canadians, they all think alike :mad:

totenhosen
02-17-2006, 10:04 AM
salami wrapped in bacon my fellow Muslims!
liki my salam.

desertbird
02-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Better than a cartoon, you can grow it in your windowsill..... :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2501ChiaPet.jpg

spectras only
02-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Damn Canadians, they all think alike :mad:
generalization ,generalization :rolleyes:
You don't know if I'm thinking the same way as TB ,do you :argue: :) ? TB sucks , J/K Tom :rollside:

572Daytona
02-17-2006, 12:44 PM
generalization ,generalization :rolleyes:
You don't know if I'm thinking the same way as TB ,do you :argue: :) ? TB sucks , J/K Tom :rollside:
I thought generalization was the whole point of this thread :) I think I will jump on the TB sucks bandwagon now. That sounds like a popular cause. ;)

Forkin' Crazy
02-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Can I call you "Flipper"? :crossx:

Dave C
02-17-2006, 02:38 PM
I just changed my mind. I think we should kill all fereigners... starting with Canada..... :rollside:

Redwing247
02-17-2006, 03:34 PM
salami wrapped in bacon my fellow Muslims!
That's what the Dutch used to do to the muslim caught doing subversive acts in Indonesia. They put a pig head on top of the coffin. Scare them shitless.. :)