PDA

View Full Version : Divorce sucks

lovemyultra
07-14-2007, 07:20 PM
May be getting unhitched it sucks but have to be relaxed looking in front of little ones . at least it wont get ugly she makes a bit more than me and no terribly hard feelings ,any words of wisdom will be taken and apreciated

Cole
07-14-2007, 07:39 PM
So who broke up with who?? Sounds like your bummed!!

Xlration Marine
07-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Every freeking week for 18 years I heard the word "DIVORCE". One day the Chit hit the fan and sent her azz RUNNING for mommy. Cops right behind her. That first 18 years sucked and I know what it's like to hear that chit every freeeeeeking day. One year I started to mark the calender, ran out of room and just plain got tired of doing. One month would bleed over into the other. Basicly the women was PURE BITCH. But when I put a warrent out for her arrest and the cops were looking for her. Well she got her chit together. I know how you feel, and no magic words will work. Makes me sick just thinking about it. Some times you just have to be a prick. Living the "Hot boat lifestyle" isn't the best thing in the world. To much crap to it. Going to see a shrink never helped us, they would always blame the man. the "MAN" needs to change, yea, up your you quack. It is, in most cases the women not knowing her place in the home. To much "Opra" in there face. Living the worldly life style be your own boss kind of BS. You can kick a dog for so long before he bites you in the ass. Boy did I bite.

Trailer Park Casanova
07-14-2007, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Keep your cool, because she may very well turn spitefull & greedy.
So loose your head and your ass will soon follow. But that doesn't mean be the nice guy. Be silent, be fair.
Reach down inside of you and bring out your best.
The best thing that can happen in these situations is when your ex gets into another relationship.
Honest, it's true.
Even better is when you do.
And never, ever discuss the divorce with who you're dating.
But rule one is:
Never talk about the divorce to your kids & never ever trash their mom.
They won't listen or believe you anyway, and their respect for you will take a hit. Their self asteem will take a bigger, brutal irreversable hit.
If a custody battle starts, it's $10 grand right outta the gate, each.
Then the Attny pulls the cabs flag down, and the meter is running.
The $2K divorce Lawyer left the scene long ago.
It will soon pass.
Date girls that like you alot more than you like them, and that earn at least $150K.

lucky
07-14-2007, 08:04 PM
being a sesond vetern of divorce , my recomendation is leave your feelings out of it and treat it like a bussiness deal . Your kids are the mooooooossstt important thing in the whole equation. Keep it fair , think rationaley and be the better person. toys come and go, as does money - but what your children think-seems to stick with them allll their lives . so bash the hell out of her when at the river with your buddies ( not when chicks are around ) lol get it all out - get drunk , bang the hell out of everything your can , or don't - just do whats right for you . buddy - Women arrreee a Trip , no if's ands , or buts - I don't think men will ever have a clue to what makes them tick ....... Ps - ratso is ahead of me ,so ask him and beat the learning curve . ohh by the way look at life this way - there are more of them than there is of us and there is always One that wants you .. you will be on a roller coaster - it is fun at times and sucks others - but dam Its fun :) ;)

lovemyultra
07-14-2007, 08:05 PM
im a little bummed didnt want my kids to go through it but if we both stay cool it should be alright ,thanks for the words of wisdom

lucky
07-14-2007, 08:11 PM
im a little bummed didnt want my kids to go through it but if we both stay cool it should be alright ,thanks for the words of wisdom
i hear ya - didn't want my kid to go threw it twice ! Not what we want . unfortunaly it is the way of world nowa days. Ps pay attention to you job - it will also be affectected . Everything will be effected - think about the potentials of all senerios and get a plan on where your going.stick to it and you will be alllllll right - just stay strong brother

3queens
07-14-2007, 08:13 PM
kids

riverracerx
07-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Just don't ever move out and leave the kids with her in your house. DO NOT MOVE OUT for any reason. That will bite you in court when you are asking for custody.

OverKill
07-14-2007, 08:38 PM
Women wanted equal rights, so here is the left hook. LOL

RitcheyRch
07-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Dicorce definitely SUCKS when children are involved.

JetBoatRich
07-14-2007, 09:03 PM
May be getting unhitched it sucks but have to be relaxed looking in front of little ones . at least it wont get ugly she makes a bit more than me and no terribly hard feelings ,any words of wisdom will be taken and apreciated
DJ sorry to hear about your situation, had no idea:sqeyes:
as a child i seen my parents married a couple times, it sucks on all ends:eek:
give me a call if you need anything

Riverdog1
07-15-2007, 12:18 AM
been there, I was blind-sided. Keep it cool, agree to all things sensible, remain friends until it's over or it really can get ugly. That old phrase "it's cheaper to keep her" is true. After 12 years, 3 houses and a great lifestyle, I have enough stuff left to fill the corner of a bedroom...well my garage too:D :D . It's tuff at first, but freedom at last...:D

ratso
07-15-2007, 08:10 AM
...better to be the one they cheat with... instead of the one they cheat on. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Jbb
07-15-2007, 08:16 AM
...better to be the one they cheat with... instead of the one they cheat on. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
After all...Its not like they lose their woman......just they're turn...:D

ratso
07-15-2007, 08:18 AM
After all...Its not like they lose their woman......just they're turn...:D
Exactly:D

lovemyultra
07-15-2007, 08:32 AM
not set in stone yet but we were married very young and people change so much as you get older im still in the house shes at her cousins house luckily she makes more than me we will see waht happens thanks all

fatboy95
07-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Don't get married again,,, find a woman you hate and buy her a house:rolleyes:

MADDOG355
07-15-2007, 09:17 AM
You never know a woman till you meet her Attny in court :mad: .
Stay in the home is the best advice anyone could give you.
Watch your "Mutual" friends. I have watched a few females play nice to your face and "we are still friends". Then when they get the chance, They cry to joint friends about everything you did wrong (normally with a few added details) :rolleyes: .
Good luck.

ratso
07-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey Ratso, was it you that said "she was never YOUR woman, it was just YOUR turn".:eek:
Don't know where I read that but couldn't agree more.
Rio
I see it all the time... and these dumbasses they're married to never suspect a thing... Women (and I love women) are about the most corrupt individuals you'll ever meet. Generally you're not going to get through a relationship or marriage unscathed... Soon as you're not looking, somebody is gonna shove their cock off in it... It's best to just stay emotionally unavailable. The new wears off and it's nothing more than a random piece of ass then anyway. Definitely not worth investing your life, heart, and soul into.

OverKill
07-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Needs Space! ya right. Call Cheaters and get this woman caught in the act. She is messing around.

Deano
07-15-2007, 01:21 PM
The new wears off and it's nothing more than a random piece of ass then anyway. Definitely not worth investing your life, heart, and soul into.
LOL, I've been like this for the last couple of years...and then you meet that "one" that Tom can't help you with...
Divorce sucks ass. I tried to stay for the kids and finally had enough. Sometime it's better that way, some times not. I took custody of my daughter a few months back so It's all good now. Good luck, bro. When you think there is no light at the end, it comes shinning through. Stay strong and remember to treat it like a business deal. She WILL fuk you if you let let her. The kids come first no matter what! :) In the wise words of Jack.."you should be out bangin beaver and bird doggin bitches" have fun!

ratso
07-15-2007, 06:09 PM
LOL, I've been like this for the last couple of years...and then you meet that "one" that Tom can't help you with...
Divorce sucks ass. I tried to stay for the kids and finally had enough. Sometime it's better that way, some times not. I took custody of my daughter a few months back so It's all good now. Good luck, bro. When you think there is no light at the end, it comes shinning through. Stay strong and remember to treat it like a business deal. She WILL fuk you if you let let her. The kids come first no matter what! :) In the wise words of Jack.."you should be out bangin beaver and bird doggin bitches" have fun!
I guess that's her in your avatar? Beautiful little girl...;)

lovemyultra
07-15-2007, 06:18 PM
thanks for all the cool words Nobody told me dont drink

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-15-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm always sorry to hear about anyone going through a divorce. I know it must be painful. Good luck beginning your new life.

FASTERDAMITT
07-15-2007, 10:26 PM
thanks for all the cool words Nobody told me dont drink
Ok Don't Drink! But really, if you where closer I would drink with you. Just think of all the things you told yourself the last few years that you would have been doing if you where not married. Just do it now! Best of luck brotha!

HalletDave
07-16-2007, 06:12 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation DJ. I was thinking the other day and asking myself, I wonder what DJ has been up to?
:idea: You need a trip to the River, solo. Stay strong.
Hallett "catch & release" Dave

lovemyultra
07-16-2007, 05:50 PM
thanks a bunch all ,yeah dave been busy working, well have to all get together again that was a ton of fun

Gator Gal
07-19-2007, 03:41 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation DJ. I was thinking the other day and asking myself, I wonder what DJ has been up to?
:idea: You need a trip to the River, solo. Stay strong.
Hallett "catch & release" Dave
Is that the euphemism for passing out on top of them and rolling off?

HalletDave
07-19-2007, 05:58 AM
Is that the euphemism for passing out on top of them and rolling off?
Don't be a HATER Sal.
:idea: Take your finger off the rewind button and push play.

Mrs. Jyruiz
07-21-2007, 10:16 AM
I am so sorry to hear you are going through this difficult time. I watched my brother go through it and it hurt me to see his unhappiness. All I can say is to think about the kids. As adults we have a way of coping in bad situations. Children on the other hand don't and can be traumatized in a divorce situation. I wish you the best and God Bless.

HavaSkank
07-21-2007, 10:27 AM
I only got a divorce because all the cool kids were doing it
and my husband was a cheater with a miniscule penis

Havasu Daytona
07-21-2007, 10:29 AM
DIVORCE IS EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT!!!
Stay calm... think of all the new strange puntang in your future and listen EVERYDAY to Tom Lykis on 97.1FM from 3 to 7 or webstream http://www.blowmeuptom.com to keep your head straight and not make the same mistake again.
STAY SINGLE and if you do marry again, make sure she is rich and buys you lots of toys to replace the ones you lost in the divorce.
Watch the movie "LOVE STINKS" it is so funny to see what women will do to get married. Marriage starts out as love and in the end it's all about how much money she can get out of you. That's the law!!!
My first marriage cost me five figures to get in that's $$,$$$.$$ and SIX figures $$$,$$$.$$ to get out.
I think next time I want a $5000.00 to $8000.00 engagement gift from HER in return for the ring I'm giving her. 50/50 right from the beginning.

Baja Big Dog
07-21-2007, 10:37 AM
I only got a divorce because all the cool kids were doing it
and my husband was a cheater with a miniscule penis
Look...I told you I was sorry, cant you just let it go!! DAM....:mad: