PDA

View Full Version : norco peeps

Raskal
07-15-2007, 08:02 PM
has anybody else notice more grafity around .if i catch any of the little basterd's it's not going to be good .:mad:

boatnam2
07-15-2007, 08:08 PM
i seen a little,noticed some on the back of the board shop next to wahoo's while driving down the freeway.

Raskal
07-15-2007, 08:19 PM
they got a wall next to the high school and then over by the circle K on 4th .and then on a wood fence on 3rd and temescal next to my house .:mad:

BadKachina
07-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Phx. has a graffiti hotline where they send out a paint crew immediately to spray over the graffiti. I think alot of the paint is donated by big paint companies. The sooner the get it painted over the better because they believe that if they don't other taggers will start in the same area. They don't necessarily match the color of what ever the graffiti is on but it still looks better than the graffiti. I noticed when we were in Vegas over the fourth there is graffiti everywhere. They need a program like Phx. has.

boatnam2
07-15-2007, 08:54 PM
they got a wall next to the high school and then over by the circle K on 4th .and then on a wood fence on 3rd and temescal next to my house .:mad:
Pass by the circle k on 4th everyday,pretty shady area for norco.Stop there in the morning at 4am have seen more then a few tweakers good thing is they dont tag they wont waste the paint on a wall when they can huff it.cops seem to hang out there alot

Danhercules
07-15-2007, 09:24 PM
I live off River and Corydon. Dont notice anything around here. I will keep my eyes open.
Anyone hit Mavricks for $3 pitchers during the week?

disco_charger
07-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Which days are the 3 dollar pitchers?

Danhercules
07-15-2007, 09:39 PM
EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The wife and I are there usually every Friday after work for our "Friday beer":D

78Hondo Cruiser
07-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Damn taggers have been hitting Temecula too. We have only been out here for 7 years but there wasnt a problem a year or two ago.

topless
07-16-2007, 02:10 PM
EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The wife and I are there usually every Friday after work for our "Friday beer":DFriday huh???? I guess I know when to hit your house then. :D :D

Glamasu
07-16-2007, 02:42 PM
YUP.....Top of 6th st and by Ingalls park

djunkie
07-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Sounds like the shit from L.A. is moving east.

Glamasu
07-16-2007, 02:50 PM
EXACTLY!!! In a hurry too...

WYRD
07-16-2007, 02:59 PM
High Desert is getting worse too! I clean my mailbox and several street signs at least once a week:mad:
I think its the little bastards that used to get their asses kicked in LA so their mommies move them out here and they are suddenly the "bad boy" of the area with something to prove:rolleyes: .......I hope I don't accidently run one over with my truck if I see one, that would be bad:D

Biglue
07-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Uh, where have you been? That's been the case for a LONG time. I remember people moving out to Riverside when I was in grade school. I remember one of the first times being out there and thinking to myself that it was no different then some of the LA areas.

Ivan Dan
07-16-2007, 03:54 PM
I live off River and Corydon. Dont notice anything around here. I will keep my eyes open.
Anyone hit Mavricks for $3 pitchers during the week?
Damn we live super close. In fact, a few of us live right off of Lincoln and Ontario area. Mav's is always a great time and great scenery. We should do a Mavericks HB get together one of these days.

topless
07-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Damn we live super close. In fact, a few of us live right off of Lincoln and Ontario area. Mav's is always a great time and great scenery. We should do a Mavericks HB get together one of these days.
Where have you been?:idea: :idea:

Ivan Dan
07-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Where have you been?:idea: :idea:
HA HA I knew there were peeps in the area but didn't really know where.

topless
07-16-2007, 04:13 PM
HA HA I knew there were peeps in the area but didn't really know where.We're all at Mavericks waiting for you.:D :D

Bre
07-16-2007, 04:49 PM
I'm off Hidden Valley and I have yet to see any around here. Has it been cleaned up yet?

BoneDaddy
07-16-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm in. Where is Mavericks located?:)

Danhercules
07-16-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm in. Where is Mavericks located?:)
That little shit hole on Hamner and 6th street. Dirt parking lot, horse stalls. Norco all the way! :D

C-2
07-16-2007, 09:15 PM
YUP.....Top of 6th st and by Ingalls park
My little 4 year old girlie makes us check on that new park weekly - is it open yet?