PDA

View Full Version : Boat Bash???

whitenuckled
07-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Is anyone going to Woodward lake this coming weekend. I heard that Modesto was extremely too low. So I think G. Riggins, Hondo Jim, and myself are gonna hit Woodward. Anymore takers on Woodward???

SANGER-RICH
07-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Is anyone going to Woodward lake this coming weekend. I heard that Modesto was extremely too low. So I think G. Riggins, Hondo Jim, and myself are gonna hit Woodward. Anymore takers on Woodward???
Where the hell :sqeyes: :jawdrop: is Woodward????????????:confused:

PINSTRIPER GIRL
07-16-2007, 08:36 PM
We are checking the level of water at Modesto tomorrow and will let you know. Someone told us they let in a bunch of water, so I will keep you posted. Modesto Res. @ Vivian Cove is so much better than Woodward! Denise

whitenuckled
07-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Sounds good. I'll keep checkin the boards then. Thanks

hondo Jim
07-16-2007, 09:12 PM
I would rather go to modesto also if they had water.

Wild and Out
07-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Woodward right on a bunch of 11 second blown boats racing each other.;)
Willis

PINSTRIPER GIRL
07-17-2007, 04:35 PM
OK the bad news first. No more water added and even 1 foot less than on 4th of July. The good news ... we are still going and have a big ol' beach party so whoever makes it bring a potluck for dinner and I will buy tri tips with the raffle $ from last year. Sound Good?:) Denise

LandSpeedRacer
07-17-2007, 06:28 PM
:eek: What's up with the whole f-you thing????????:confused: :confused: :confused:
Please clarify - I've got friends on this thread . . . . . . . . :idea:
LSR

LandSpeedRacer
07-17-2007, 06:56 PM
What guy?:confused:

Boatmike
07-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Clarity check Big Jim???
Woodward right on a bunch of 11 second blown boats racing each other.
Is this what you are talkin about??

HIRED GUN
07-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Clarity check Big Jim???
Is this what you are talkin about??
ya its all about 10 second blown boats...right?????:jawdrop:

Boatmike
07-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Jimbo everyone knows that you will race anyone anyplace anywhere!:D :D
I was once like that, anyone anyplace any distance!:D :D For now it will just have to be any distance!!!:D :eek: :) ;) LOL!!!

Boatmike
07-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Hired Gun!!! Did ya buy that boat?? If you did it is a nice boat i always liked it.

hondo Jim
07-17-2007, 08:22 PM
ya its all about 10 second blown boats...right?????:jawdrop:
Thats right it's a 10 second boat so get it right funny guy.

Wild and Out
07-19-2007, 05:34 AM
I dont know this guy but he keeps talking shit when I post. My # is 209-518-2762 I am mobile and game for what ever.That is what is up with it .I am no trailer queen and always at the lake .Back the hell off me or give me a call and we will settle things.
Jim, i am not on you RELAX, I phoned you however the receptionist said it was a male bunny ranch so sorry I am not into that sort of thing. BTW this is cyberspace dont take it to seriously.:D :)

Wild and Out
07-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Well how did the boats run? :confused:

LandSpeedRacer
07-23-2007, 01:46 PM
Any pics????:confused:

hondo Jim
07-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Boats ran good no pics yet

watergun4u
07-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Woodward right on a bunch of 11 second blown boats racing each other.;)
Willis
these 11.sec boats will put a bad whopping on your 15sec pile of shit!!!, so way dont you show up some time and put your money where your mouth is!!!!!and see that your 11.sec comment is way wrong and out of line!
Cause it seems to me that all you can do is talk smack, so put up or SHUT UP!!!!!:D

SweetPea
07-28-2007, 11:13 AM
We are checking the level of water at Modesto tomorrow and will let you know. Someone told us they let in a bunch of water, so I will keep you posted. Modesto Res. @ Vivian Cove is so much better than Woodward! Denise
Hey just out of curiosity...... you guys hear about the water level at Don Pedro. Medesto is near, so i thought, hey, maybe you guys have an idea? I've checked water levels and it's just a big number that makes zero sense to me. I'm heading up there Aug 12th! Thanks for any comments!!

hondo Jim
07-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Hey just out of curiosity...... you guys hear about the water level at Don Pedro. Medesto is near, so i thought, hey, maybe you guys have an idea? I've checked water levels and it's just a big number that makes zero sense to me. I'm heading up there Aug 12th! Thanks for any comments!!
family was just there said it's down about 30 to 40 feet.said there is still all kinds of water you have more beach thats all.they have a house boat up there so they are up there always.I would'nt worry about it.Modesto is so small it can't aford to lose any water.

Wild and Out
07-30-2007, 11:08 AM
these 11.sec boats will put a bad whopping on your 15sec pile of shit!!!, so way dont you show up some time and put your money where your mouth is!!!!!and see that your 11.sec comment is way wrong and out of line!
Cause it seems to me that all you can do is talk smack, so put up or SHUT UP!!!!!:D
Oh no another tough guy:) with a jet boat none the less. I made a comment in fun however you take it to the next juvenile level.So what a 10.60 boat or a 8.85 boat puhhleease blown boats should be running quicker than most do you agree??:idea:

watergun4u
07-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Oh no another tough guy:) with a jet boat none the less. I made a comment in fun however you take it to the next juvenile level.So what a 10.60 boat or a 8.85 boat puhhleease blown boats should be running quicker than most do you agree??:idea:
First of all why would you make a commit at all about someone elses boat ?
If you dont have anything good to say DONT say anything at all.
8.55 @126.93

watergun4u
07-30-2007, 11:07 PM
What's a matter no time to post back, to busy delivering pizza's!!!!!!:D

watergun4u
07-30-2007, 11:11 PM
Just to let you know, that just cause there is a jet boat in my avatar, dont think I dont have something else!!!!!!!and as far as another tough guy, you can think as you please!!!!:D

HIRED GUN
07-31-2007, 08:53 PM
Just to let you know, that just cause there is a jet boat in my avatar, dont think I dont have something else!!!!!!!and as far as another tough guy, you can think as you please!!!!:D
got any pics of what you got?.....my bro-in0law has something similiar to the boat in your avatar....is the boat you speak of a v-drive or jet?

watergun4u
07-31-2007, 10:40 PM
got any pics of what you got?.....my bro-in0law has something similiar to the boat in your avatar....is the boat you speak of a v-drive or jet?
It's a blown gas flat,runs around 8.40. to 8.50. at around 125/127 mph:D

Wild and Out
08-01-2007, 06:16 AM
Now that is impressive!!

Wild and Out
08-01-2007, 06:21 AM
Now that is UNIMPRESSIVE you appear to be one full second off of even the slowest blown gas flat that runs N.J.B.A. or C.D.B.A. Hell there are 460 c.i N/A motors running one second quicker as well. Furthermore Chuck Noriegga in the one of his Quickdraw boats was running 135-145 mph back in 1982 with that old technology. So what is your point???????:) ;)

Roaddogg 4040
08-01-2007, 08:19 AM
Who cares how fast his boat goes? It's his boat Are you taking bets in Vegas?
Steve

watergun4u
08-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Now that is UNIMPRESSIVE you appear to be one full second off of even the slowest blown gas flat that runs N.J.B.A. or C.D.B.A. Hell there are 460 c.i N/A motors running one second quicker as well. Furthermore Chuck Noriegga in the one of his Quickdraw boats was running 135-145 mph back in 1982 with that old technology. So what is your point???????:) ;)
how fast is your turd? do you have time slips to back up what you SAY.
Also a little video would help there is a lot of BS going on here and I do have both to prove what I say. I can still go to the lake any lake and do the family stuff all day can you hydro boy?

HIRED GUN
08-02-2007, 07:13 PM
wow...that about two seconds faster than mine..i watched alot of capaldi back in the day and lately..and i like BAF anf BGF. what color is the boat,maybe i saw it..i havent raced yet but i have spectated alot!!:D

Wild and Out
08-03-2007, 01:01 PM
how fast is your turd? do you have time slips to back up what you SAY.
Also a little video would help there is a lot of BS going on here and I do have both to prove what I say. I can still go to the lake any lake and do the family stuff all day can you hydro boy?
Which one? And yes I have time slips. So you are saying you have raced in a sanctioned race before or just river racer?:sleeping: What I is saying is maybe you should reconsider who builds your motors and fire THEM! My hydro runs fast and my cat runs 119. so I have a lake boat and a play boat.:D get it yraG.
Sincerely
Willis

watergun4u
08-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Which one? And yes I have time slips. So you are saying you have raced in a sanctioned race before or just river racer?:sleeping: What I is saying is maybe you should reconsider who builds your motors and fire THEM! My hydro runs fast and my cat runs 119. so I have a lake boat and a play boat.:D get it yraG.
Sincerely
Willis
never said it was raced, just said how fast. as far as sleeping you drive a flat
at 125 to 130 then tell me if you can sleep? as far as engine builder at least
mine stay together, may not be the fastest but dependable. Now stop bashing. silliW
yraG

blownheartattack
08-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Hey Wild and out,, seems you are pissin off a few people, and I myself think it is bullshit, if you got something to say then spill it, and stop baggen on people's shit, why don't you post who you are, you seem to know them, so what's up you scared???????seems to me you need to put it out on the table, if you got a grudge then spill it we can solve it no problem, why dont you post the junk you have so we can all see, but as it is now, you are doing nothing but talking shit, so much shit that it is driping out of your mouth!!!!!!:devil: :D :D :D

voodooCanoe
08-04-2007, 07:27 AM
I can't think of anyone running BGF any quicker than 9.0's in CDBA and as far as running a full second slower than the slowest BGF, I doubt it, since the NJBA RECORD is 7.78. Get your facts straight, then argue your point.
But, winning a arugment on the internet is like winning a race in the Special Olympics. You may win, but your still a tard!:)

HIRED GUN
08-04-2007, 12:00 PM
I can't think of anyone running BGF any quicker than 9.0's in CDBA and as far as running a full second slower than the slowest BGF, I doubt it, since the NJBA RECORD is 7.78. Get your facts straight, then argue your point.
But, winning a arugment on the internet is like winning a race in the Special Olympics. You may win, but your still a tard!:)
hmm...i know of a certain BGF from the mountain that ran faster than that with a gm bbc and a STOCK gm crank!.....BGF not running faster than a 9.0???:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

voodooCanoe
08-04-2007, 05:41 PM
hmm...i know of a certain BGF from the mountain that ran faster than that with a gm bbc and a STOCK gm crank!.....BGF not running faster than a 9.0???:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Reread the post. I said there is no one running in CDBA that is running a BGF in any bracket faster then the 9.0 bracket. Basically that means that no one is trying to run one any faster. CDBA unlike NJBA doesn't have a BGF class. It's all et bracket classes such as IHBA. So, the qiuckest guy running a blower, on gas, in a flat is running the 9.0's. :)

HIRED GUN
08-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Reread the post. I said there is no one running in CDBA that is running a BGF in any bracket faster then the 9.0 bracket. Basically that means that no one is trying to run one any faster. CDBA unlike NJBA doesn't have a BGF class. It's all et bracket classes such as IHBA. So, the qiuckest guy running a blower, on gas, in a flat is running the 9.0's. :)
oh there ya go!!...i was going to say..you must be running those boats up in oregon in 15,000 elevation!...:D

voodooCanoe
08-04-2007, 06:54 PM
nope.... air is good in Oregon. Helps keep the mind clear. That's why no one is running BGF when you can run alcohol safer, cheaper and faster!!!:D

watergun4u
08-05-2007, 09:53 PM
NO i DONT AGREE , IT'S ALL IN THE SET UP, AND HOW FAST YOU WANT TO GO,So I think that a more less a lake boat that does 125 to 130 is pretty dam fast, And also so being able to do the family thing at the same time, and farther more the goal was to be around 125 to 130, and I am right where I want to be, so I dont really see anymore reason for you to talk trash, My motors are built do do what I want to do, and that's go FAST and still be able to take the kids out, so I dont see anymore reason's for you to bash me!!!!!!:eek: