PDA

View Full Version : Contact info for: Squirtin Thunder, Emanon Performance Marine, Jim Rich & Code Blue R

Squirtin Thunder
07-16-2007, 02:19 AM
Contact info for:
Squirtin Thunder, Emanon Performance Marine, Jim Rich & Code Blue Racing.
Jim Rich
928-542-7712
codeblueracing2004@yahoo.com
If anyone is trying to get a hold of me or feels I owe them something, please contact me by phone after 6pm or e-mail. I have heard lots of people want to get in touch with me.
Please, this is for contact purposes only and not to create a new slam thread. I will not respond to or discuss any matters here on the boards as these matters are private, and no ones' business but mine and the person involved.
As for Spent Graphics, that bill is 100% paid. Someone had paid a portion of that bill. I have no idea who that person is, but I would like to talk with them. One, to thank them and two, to reimburse them.
Leave a message if no one answers !
Thank you
Jim Rich

djunkie
07-16-2007, 02:26 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35015&stc=1&d=1184581611

HM
07-16-2007, 05:50 AM
Way to "man" up when you know full well most of those people wrote you off a long time ago. I guess it is the thought that counts? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Spotondl
07-16-2007, 07:18 AM
Contact info for:
Squirtin Thunder, Emanon Performance Marine, Jim Rich & Code Blue Racing.
Jim Rich
928-542-7712
codeblueracing2004@yahoo.com
If anyone is trying to get a hold of me or feels I owe them something, please contact me by phone after 6pm or e-mail. I have heard lots of people want to get in touch with me.
Please, this is for contact purposes only and not to create a new slam thread. I will not respond to or discuss any matters here on the boards as these matters are private, and no ones' business but mine and the person involved.
As for Spent Graphics, that bill is 100% paid. Someone had paid a portion of that bill. I have no idea who that person is, but I would like to talk with them. One, to thank them and two, to reimburse them.
Leave a message if no one answers !
Thank you
Jim Rich
:) :) :)

Jordy
07-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Anyone care to wager on an over/under for pages before lunch??? :idea: :D

Cas
07-16-2007, 07:44 AM
I think it'll be total BS if people bash him, or anyone else, that is trying to correct some possible issues. I said possible only because I don't know, nor do I want to know, any details.
Let the parties involved deal with it in private. I can pretty much guarantee if there's any BS with the dealings, it will be all over HB in the near future.

riverbound
07-16-2007, 07:44 AM
:idea: :idea:

Dave C
07-16-2007, 07:49 AM
I knew today was gonna be a good day when I got up and now THIS! :D ...
put me down for the over on 12.... ;)

yopengo
07-16-2007, 07:59 AM
Over 10 by noon.
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u46/yopengo/moof1.gif

Goad
07-16-2007, 08:02 AM
:rolleyes:

Jordy
07-16-2007, 08:06 AM
put me down for the over on 12.... ;)
Over 10 by noon.
Well, I'm not as optimistic here... I'm going to say 5 pages. Off to a very disappointing start thus far. :notam:

Goad
07-16-2007, 08:06 AM
coward at best.

R.A.D.man
07-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Well, I'm not as optimistic here... I'm going to say 5 pages. Off to a very disappointing start thus far. :notam:
When I first saw this, I hoped the momentum would build slowly, I have a lot to do today and looking back to see the fireworks will greatly hamper my progress. Just ignoring it is not an option, I have neither the strength nor the inclination for that.
I'm guessing a list was not kept of those that this is intended for so they must act to get anything. That in itself would piss me off even more if I were one.
only 7 pages by 5 cst. :rolleyes:

riverbound
07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
I like how he doesnt seem to remember the people that he screwed:rolleyes:
the leave a message part is even better....Im a guessing the only way he is returning calls is if it is someone offering him more money;)

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:02 AM
It was quite a surprise when you showed up at our river house a couple weeks ago to finalize things. Geza & I appreciate it. I also understand you daughter is starting to race. Wish her much luck from us! At this time our shop is not currently sponsoring any race teams.

RiverDave
07-16-2007, 10:05 AM
It was quite a surprise when you showed up at our river house a couple weeks ago to finalize things. Geza & I appreciate it. I also understand you daughter is starting to race. Wish her much luck from us! At this time our shop is not currently sponsoring any race teams.
I need a new windshielf for my navigator.. Can I be on the Jim Rich payment program as well?
RD

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:15 AM
I need a new windshielf for my navigator.. Can I be on the Jim Rich payment program as well?
RD
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Ok boys....you can stop now.
Dave, if you need a windshield, I would settle for another trip to Ocotillo & more whip cream on Stacy's........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .:devil: well...lets just keep that our lil secret!:D

RiverDave
07-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Dave, if you need a windshield, I would settle for another trip to Ocotillo & more whip cream on Stacy's........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .:devil: well...lets just keep that our lil secret!:D
order the windshield.. :D
RD <---- heading to the store for whip cream

djunkie
07-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Hi mom. Hows everything? :p :p :p

Mrs.Racer277
07-16-2007, 10:19 AM
LOL :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-16-2007, 10:20 AM
LOL :D :D

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:23 AM
xoxo:devil:
If you really need one...pm me babe!;) We can work the payment out later.:D Maybe when Im not so preggy! *Wait...you know ...my hormones are goin a little crazy lately...so I may just need that payment up front!:devil: *

Mrs.Racer277
07-16-2007, 10:24 AM
If you really need one...pm me babe!;) We can work the payment out later.:D Maybe when Im not so preggy! *Wait...you know ...my hormones are goin a little crazy lately...so I may just need that payment up front!:devil: *
Hello Sybil :D :D

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:24 AM
Hi mom. Hows everything? :p :p :p
Hello my sweetie! Hows the house?
Sorry for the thread Hijack...then again...probably need to turn it around before it gets worse!:jawdrop:

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Hello Sybil :D :D
:jawdrop: :D I love you my dear!
Call me at home when you have a chance.;)

RiverDave
07-16-2007, 10:25 AM
I was just going to order through one of those mobil guys that comes out and puts it on the truck for ya in the parking lot.. I haven't checked the price on it yet, but I can't imagine it being more then 2 - 300 bucks?
If you guys actually do windshields though, I'd rather throw the biz your way, and drive up to O.C. to put it on. That way i could also talk to you guys about some scratches I wanted to get fixed (minor little rock chips etc..)
RD

djunkie
07-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Hello my sweetie! Hows the house?
Sorry for the thread Hijack...then again...probably need to turn it around before it gets worse!:jawdrop:
House is good. Just going crazy with so many little things to do. :D :D

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:30 AM
I was just going to order through one of those mobil guys that comes out and puts it on the truck for ya in the parking lot.. I haven't checked the price on it yet, but I can't imagine it being more then 2 - 300 bucks?
If you guys actually do windshields though, I'd rather throw the biz your way, and drive up to O.C. to put it on. That way i could also talk to you guys about some scratches I wanted to get fixed (minor little rock chips etc..)
RD
We usually call a local company to install it...but depending on the price...believe it or not..sometimes its cheaper for Geza to order it. The winshield companies sometimes mark them up more than dealer cost.:mad: Besides there might be an aftermarket one for your Nav available. Call Geza & pick his brain hun, wont hurt. Hopefully he can save you some money. (949)951-5265;)

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:31 AM
House is good. Just going crazy with so many little things to do. :D :D
I bet! Well congrats again! When the house warming party?;)

Dave C
07-16-2007, 10:31 AM
maybe we can get some more drama if ST called someone's boat a shitbox.....

RiverDave
07-16-2007, 11:06 AM
maybe we can get some more drama if ST called someone's boat a shitbox.....
Just to be clear.. If this guy even laid a hand on it, it most likely falls into the category of shitbox by the time it was finished.
RD

lucky
07-16-2007, 11:28 AM
I like how he doesnt seem to remember the people that he screwed:rolleyes:
the leave a message part is even better....Im a guessing the only way he is returning calls is if it is someone offering him more money;)
either do i except for the twins in Texas , thanks for the lead ratso :D

riverbound
07-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Just to be clear.. If this guy even laid a hand on it, it most likely falls into the category of shitbox by the time it was finished.
RD
would you trust him to wash your truck????
LOL :D

djunkie
07-16-2007, 12:11 PM
I bet! Well congrats again! When the house warming party?;)
Still trying to figure that out. Might have it a little later in the year. :D

RiverDave
07-16-2007, 01:45 PM
would you trust him to wash your truck????
LOL :D
Uh... No
Especially if that meant potentially handing the keys over to him.
RD

Squirtin Thunder
07-17-2007, 05:19 PM
It was quite a surprise when you showed up at our river house a couple weeks ago to finalize things. Geza & I appreciate it.
Tina,
I wish I could have spoke with you as well.
Thank you agian
Jim

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-17-2007, 10:38 PM
It takes alot for someone to do this even after what has been done and said. I have to give props for atleast trying to clear things up and making things right. Reguardless of the length of time, Jim still came on here to try to make things right.
396"The neutral guy on the whole ordeal"

superdave013
07-18-2007, 05:32 AM
It takes alot for someone to do this even after what has been done and said. I have to give props for atleast trying to clear things up and making things right. Reguardless of the length of time, Jim still came on here to try to make things right.
396"The neutral guy on the whole ordeal"
This thread kinda has that "My name is Earl" ring to it.

HM
07-18-2007, 07:26 AM
It takes alot for someone to do this even after what has been done and said.....
Actually....it doesn't. It is the typical MO (Modus Operendi or layman is Mode of Operation) for someone like this. He wants to appear like he is trying to make things right. Oh wait...he has screwed so many people that he needs them to take a number and leave a message. Very classy.:rolleyes:
And 396...you'd be neutral on Jeffry Dahmer because he only ate white people and never did anything to you personally.

Goad
07-18-2007, 07:41 AM
And 396...you'd be neutral on Jeffry Dahmer because he only ate white people and never did anything to you personally.
that was very well put.

Devilman
07-18-2007, 08:08 AM
Actually....it doesn't. It is the typical MO (Modus Operendi or layman is Mode of Operation) for someone like this. He wants to appear like he is trying to make things right. Oh wait...he has screwed so many people that he needs them to take a number and leave a message. Very classy.:rolleyes:
That post right there seems pretty dead on to me. I never had any dealings with that dude, not for his lack of trying though. After asking some boat questions when I first signed up, he was kind of a pest, PMs & emails repeatedly... Figured he was tryin a little too hard to help, so I steered clear. Then over time, as people kept voicing their negative experiences with him, I was glad I never did any business with him.....
And 396...you'd be neutral on Jeffry Dahmer because he only ate white people and never did anything to you personally.LMAO

Goad
07-18-2007, 09:20 AM
That post right there seems pretty dead on to me. I never had any dealings with that dude, not for his lack of trying though. After asking some boat questions when I first signed up, he was kind of a pest, PMs & emails repeatedly... Figured he was tryin a little too hard to help, so I steered clear. Then over time, as people kept voicing their negative experiences with him, I was glad I never did any business with him.....
funny, I got the same thing.

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 09:48 AM
Tina,
I wish I could have spoke with you as well.
Thank you agian
Jim
I was in the bath when you came by....& I was so tired. Im sorry.

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Hell I would have stopped in to visit you in the bath for sure!!!!!:devil:
:devil: :devil: Im sure I would have woken up then!:D

riverbound
07-18-2007, 10:21 AM
I wonder how long till he starts asking people for money again:rolleyes:

riverbound
07-18-2007, 10:22 AM
Hell I would have stopped in to visit you in the bath for sure!!!!!:devil:
I did :D ;)

Jordy
07-18-2007, 10:23 AM
I wonder how long till he starts asking people for money again:rolleyes:
You really think he ever stopped??? :notam:

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 10:33 AM
We would have had plenty of time considering Geza was busy in the garage:D
:D :D :D ;) But I thought you men don't need that much time?!:jawdrop:

riverbound
07-18-2007, 10:53 AM
Judging from Tina's post.... I would say no ;)

Goad
07-18-2007, 10:59 AM
At this time our shop is not currently sponsoring any race teams.
:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-18-2007, 11:06 AM

riverbound
07-18-2007, 11:08 AM
You must be on the meds....you couldnt come up with a witty comeback. :D :D :D

Jordy
07-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Hey, leave whitey out of this... :D :D :D

riverbound
07-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Hey, leave whitey out of this... :D :D :D
LOL.....with the stuff he is on, he probably read it that way :idea: :eek: :D

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Judging from Tina's post.... I would say no ;)
I plead the 5th

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-18-2007, 11:12 AM
that was very well put.
WHy is that? because I dont want to be part of anything that doesnt concern me. I dont know all of the details and dont really care. Its non of my business. I was just pointing out the fact that he is making an effort.
I actually met a few guys recently that I fought a few years ago. I beat thier asses 3 times because they tried to jump me 3 times for no appearant reason. Everytime they tried to jump me they suffered the consequences. Did I hold a grudge? Hell yeah I did! Did they come to me like men and apologise? Sure did! Did I gladly accept? SURE DID! I will gladly accept an apology anytime when someone comes up and makes an effort. I live by the rule of forgive and forget. Thats just the way I was raised.
Im not defending Jim in any way because its non of my business. I just feel that he is doing the right thing by doing what he is doing. Thats all.......
Carry on :D

Jordy
LOL.....with the stuff he is on, he probably read it that way :idea: :eek: :D
And if not, he went back and read it again after my post, just to make sure. :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
I was planning on 10 rounds in 10 minutes :sqeyes:
:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: NICE!!!:D

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 11:13 AM
WHy is that? because I dont want to be part of anything that doesnt concern me. I dont know all of the details and dont really care. Its non of my business. I was just pointing out the fact that he is making an effort.
I actually met a few guys recently that I fought a few years ago. I beat thier asses 3 times because they tried to jump me 3 times for no appearant reason. Everytime they tried to jump me they suffered the consequences. Did I hold a grudge? Hell yeah I did! Did they come to me like men and apologise? Sure did! Did I gladly accept? SURE DID! I will gladly accept an apology anytime when someone comes up and makes an effort. I live by the rule of forgive and forget. Thats just the way I was raised.
Im not defending Jim in any way because its non of my business. I just feel that he is doing the right thing by doing what he is doing. Thats all.......
Carry on :D
Well hiya there cutie!;)

riverbound
07-18-2007, 11:16 AM
I actually met a few guys recently that I fought a few years ago. I beat thier asses 3 times because they tried to jump me 3 times for no appearant reason. Everytime they tried to jump me they suffered the consequences. Did I hold a grudge? Hell yeah I did! Did they come to me like men and apologise? Sure did! Did I gladly accept? SURE DID! I will gladly accept an apology anytime when someone comes up and makes an effort.
Next time you wont see me coming ;)
Im almost completely healed up from the last 3 ass kickings :D

Biglue
07-18-2007, 11:25 AM
Meds were never a factor for the lack of wit in any other of his posts. :D :D
Hey, leave whitey out of this... :D :D
No justice.....NO PEACE!!!!!!. :jawdrop: :mad: :D

Goad
07-18-2007, 11:25 AM
I understand, but its just too little too late in my book to be considered the "right thing".
I had asked him several times to do this to clear his name when he was on my team. He refused. So why now? Why the suddend change of heart? There must be some ulterior motive behind it at his benifit.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Well hiya there cutie!;)
Hey lil mama :) Just stopped by the house for lunch. Going back to work.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Next time you wont see me coming ;)
Im almost completely healed up from the last 3 ass kickings :D
LMFAO :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Yup :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Meds were never a factor for the lack of wit in any other of his posts. :D :D
Easy there Lue :D Gotta take few meds for work:D WIT is never in my vocab:D

Tom Brown
07-18-2007, 11:31 AM
How are you feeling these days, 396?
I hope you're happy and healthy. :)
Oh... and I'd like to jump you and take an ass kicking, as well. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-18-2007, 11:32 AM
I understand, but its just too little too late in my book to be considered the "right thing".
I had asked him several times to do this to clear his name when he was on my team. He refused. So why now? Why the suddend change of heart? There must be some ulterior motive behind it at his benifit.
I understand where your comming from as well :)

Devilman
07-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Toldja Lue, lots of smilies...... :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-18-2007, 11:33 AM
How are you feeling these days, 396?
I hope you're happy and healthy. :)
Oh... and I'd like to jump you and take an ass kicking, as well. :D
Starting to get better. 3 visits to the doc every week right now. I have a damn good doctor and a awsome therapist!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Alright ladies and gents. Going back to work. See you later :) You guys have a great day :)

Biglue
07-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Toldja Lue, lots of smilies...... :D
It's the meds. :D :D

Tom Brown
07-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Starting to get better. 3 visits to the doc every week right now.
Best wishes, Mike. It sounds like you'll be back to buying used sneakers on eBay before too much longer. :cool:

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Hey lil mama :) Just stopped by the house for lunch. Going back to work.
;) ;) ;) ;)

Dave C
07-18-2007, 12:50 PM
if your not jumping to conclusions and being all judgemental n-shiat... then why the hell are you on HB???? ;) ;) :D
D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-18-2007, 06:34 PM
if your not jumping to conclusions and being all judgemental n-shiat... then why the hell are you on HB???? ;) ;) :D
instigator:D:D

Nord
07-18-2007, 06:40 PM
I see I have missed NOTHING while being gone for 3 days..........

riverbound
07-18-2007, 06:51 PM
I see I have missed NOTHING while being gone for 3 days..........
you missed a pretty good thunderstorm in Texas that prevented the plane I was on from landing for over an hour. ;) :D

Squirtin Thunder
07-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Just in case anyone forgot, I am trying to get all this crap cleared up. If you feel you are owed anything and have not heard from me then please contact me.
Jim
Please see first post for contact info

TRUMP TIGHT
07-24-2007, 08:22 PM
This thread kinda has that "My name is Earl" ring to it.
I dont think thats his name....:D
Just catching up on my reading.
Oh, my boats not a shit box!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
NEUTRAL (im not shifting any gears)

riverbound
07-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Oh, my boats not a shit box!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
yes, it is ;) Now are you ready to sell it back to me :D

TRUMP TIGHT
07-24-2007, 08:57 PM
yes, it is ;) Now are you ready to sell it back to me :D
Sure 9k and i'll throw in a cover!!;)

riverbound
07-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Sure 9k and i'll throw in a cover!!;)
such a deal :D

TRUMP TIGHT
07-24-2007, 09:05 PM
such a deal :D
It was one of the last boats Tom Papp worked on!

riverbound
07-24-2007, 09:08 PM
It was one of the last boats Tom Papp worked on!
I thought it was dialed in by....Nevermind ;). what speeds are you seeing out of it now? tom had worked on it, when I had it too....but it was right after I bought it when it truly was a POS.

TRUMP TIGHT
07-24-2007, 09:17 PM
I thought it was dialed in by....Nevermind ;). what speeds are you seeing out of it now? tom had worked on it, when I had it too....but it was right after I bought it when it truly was a POS.
Scary speeds but that kicks in at about 55mph.:D I would say around 65mph but i have no gps and Naci is going to be only my 3rd trip!:(