PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Ford F250

Eliminator 4 Life
07-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Well my buddy bought an 08 and we towed his malibu 247 with it. I must say nice ride and very very quiet I can believe how quiet it is in the cab. Nice job or raising the bar.

BLOWN HOWARD
07-16-2007, 09:01 AM
Too bad its still a FORD!!!!

TOBTEK
07-16-2007, 09:30 AM
I went and finally test drove one last week. Your right very quiet diesel....BUT, wasn't impressed with the new TT motor. I was expecting way more power. And the HUGE plastic dash with HEAVY DUTY all over it is out. New 08 Cheby is looking better and better. And can you say.... HOLLY shoe horn, getting the motor in that new Ford. Working on it will be fun:(

ultra27jay
07-16-2007, 09:32 AM
I went and finally test drove one last week. Your right very quiet diesel....BUT, wasn't impressed with the new TT motor. I was expecting way more power. And the HUGE plastic dash with HEAVY DUTY all over it is out. New 08 Cheby is looking better and better. And can you say.... HOLLY shoe horn, getting the motor in that new Ford. Working on it will be fun:(
whats up toby....hows the cadi...did u sell it yet.

TOBTEK
07-16-2007, 09:42 AM
whats up toby....hows the cadi...did u sell it yet.
SOLD it this weekend, going away this week. Getting it detailed, oil change, tires balaced/rotated today. DONE DEAL. MAN.... thats a bummer deal! I dig that car, Wife HATES it:devil: She's so getting a cheap minivan lease:D
Saw a new 07 HD2500 Cheby all pimped this morning at the dealer in Escondido. MIGHT have to go void my own statement about NEVER lifting another new truck..... it looked really GOOD!
SELLING SOME SAUCE PRODUCTS? Hope all is well up there Jay.

boatnaked
07-16-2007, 10:32 AM
Well my buddy bought an 08 and we towed his malibu 247 with it. I must say nice ride and very very quiet I can believe how quiet it is in the cab. Nice job or raising the bar.
My son has a new 08 F-350, great truck, it is very quit and as far as power goes it has plenty, tows the 34 foot toyhauler or the 24 foot boat with no problem! wish I could afford to trade my 2000 F350 in and get one!

pixilatedpussy
07-16-2007, 10:40 AM
The Excursion is officially going in the paper this week.;) If you know anyone...let me know. Listing it at 20K.:D

rrrr
07-16-2007, 12:21 PM
I've had my '08 F250 King Ranch for three weeks and I'm missing the Excursion......nice truck but not as deluxe as the Ex.
I'm thinking about finding a low mileage '05 Ex and buying it for a road trip vehicle......just keep it in the shop otherwise.

lucky
07-16-2007, 01:19 PM
I've had my '08 F250 King Ranch for three weeks and I'm missing the Excursion......nice truck but not as deluxe as the Ex.
I'm thinking about finding a low mileage '05 Ex and buying it for a road trip vehicle......just keep it in the shop otherwise.
truck too tall to put your sheep in huh ?P:D

Eliminator 4 Life
07-16-2007, 01:42 PM
The Excursion is officially going in the paper this week.;) If you know anyone...let me know. Listing it at 20K.:D
:idea: Send me some pics please.....

rrrr
07-16-2007, 02:06 PM
truck too tall to put your sheep in huh ?P:D
Nahh, they keep jumping out of the bed. I can lock 'em up with an Excursion. :idea: :D

HammerDown
07-16-2007, 02:13 PM
...New 08 Cheby is looking better and better. And can you say.... HOLLY shoe horn, getting the motor in that new Ford. Working on it will be fun:(
Ya think...? To me that front bumper on the Cheby looks like someone gave it a fat lip! And those over exaggerated fender flares...ewwww :D
I'll agree about the snug engine fit...rumor has it the Cab is designed to easily lift off the frame for engine access. Me thinks that was a BAD idea, not owner friendly at all, who is setup to do that in their back yard? And you know a dealer will f-it up :rolleyes: