PDA

View Full Version : Surf Illustrated

topless
07-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Who has heard of this magazine?
My daughter was approached by someone claiming to know the owner and wants her to model for the magazine. I think he might just be some perv. He gave her a business card and his name is Jerry Zarnenkee and works for a company called Rockstar Loans. Does anyone know of him or this magazine? She hasn't doen anything but did ask me so I thought I'd ask you guys since this site is a wealth of information.

Jbb
07-16-2007, 09:57 AM
My daughter was approached by someone claiming to know the owner and wants her to model for the magazine. I think he might just be some perv. He gave her a business card and his name is Jerry Zarnenkee and works for a company called Rockstar Loans. Does anyone know of him or this magazine? She hasn't doen anything but did ask me so I thought I'd ask you guys since this site is a wealth of information.
Was the perv in question tall, glasses wearing , carrying a machine gun, and sporting a Canadian accent?

lucky
07-16-2007, 09:58 AM
hell if she was going to model - put her on ***boat for US PERVES :D

Havasu Carrera
07-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Rockstar loans = Joke They do not return calls to serious clients. (My sister tried them off a sign she saw) Just a very small bit of info. I THINK I used to subscribe to the mag about 20 years ago. So much for a wealth of info huh?:) I guess if the guy is for REAL he would not mind you going with her on the shoot as we are surely not talking a trip to mexico right?

desertbird
07-16-2007, 10:01 AM
They gotta a website.....must be legit! :eek: :D :eek:
http://www.surfillustrated.com/
I dunno how old your daughter is, but you might want to see some of the other models on the site....yikes! :sqeyes:
http://www.surfillustrated.com/albums/album760/Edith_01_0531_GAL.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 10:06 AM
don't know if it's the same guy.
www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff13559.htm

Mandelon
07-16-2007, 10:07 AM
That was YOUR daughter....sorry about that. I didn't know. :D

Baja Big Dog
07-16-2007, 10:18 AM
don't know if it's the same guy.
www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff13559.htm
Hey Mrs Vee...neat website, very handy...thanks:D

Baja Big Dog
07-16-2007, 10:23 AM
I dunno how old your daughter is, but you might want to see some of the other models on the site....yikes! :sqeyes:
I would check it out Topless, the guys name is not on the list of photographers, and the website looks like it hasn't been updated since last year!!
Give the guy a call, Ill show up in a fricken bikini (all 400 lbs with a smile!) and we will see what this guy is all about!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey Mrs Vee...neat website, very handy...thanks:D
your welcome.. I didn't guess this one. LOL!!:D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Topless.. why don't you put her in ***boat.. And yes they do have a magazine..

ratso
07-16-2007, 10:49 AM
topless... I'd be glad to accompany your daughter to any overnight photo shoots.:D

ratso
07-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Topless.. why don't you put her in ***boat.. And yes they do have a magazine..
She's almost too Hot for ***boat... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2007, 10:51 AM
She's almost too Hot for ***boat... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
***boat needs new blood.. that looks good.. :)

topless
07-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Ratso, I'd almost trust YOU with her more than some dude that claims he knows the owner of this magazine. (I know she'd kick the shit out of anyone who tried to mess with her) I've seen a video of her beating the crap out of some sumo wrestler looking chick. The girl can hold her own.

ratso
07-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Ratso, I'd almost trust YOU with her more than some dude that claims he knows the owner of this magazine. (I know she'd kick the shit out of anyone who tried to mess with her) I've seen a video of her beating the crap out of some sumo wrestler looking chick. The girl can hold her own.
Oh stop it... you're turning me on.:D
Seriously though... I'd look out for anyone making any claims like that. My first wife experienced all this stuff first hand, and the dark side to that type of business... not to say he isn't legit... just be careful...;)

topless
07-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Oh stop it... you're turning me on.:D
Seriously though... I'd look out for anyone making any claims like that. My first wife experienced all this stuff first hand, and the dark side to that type of business... not to say he isn't legit... just be careful...;)Don't worry, it's not going to happen. I have connections and friends in low places too.:D

Biglue
07-16-2007, 02:49 PM
She's not one of the girls in one of the internet video fights is she? :D
And teaching your kid to kick ass and take names is just good parenting. :D :jawdrop: ;)

topless
07-16-2007, 03:10 PM
She's not one of the girls in one of the internet video fights is she? :D
And teaching your kid to kick ass and take names is just good parenting. :D :jawdrop: ;)I've been trying to teach her right since the airplane incident. :D :D

lucky
07-16-2007, 03:13 PM
My big mistake was teaching Niki to kick balls ...... either Myself or my ex steps son has ever talked quite the same ......:D

Biglue
07-16-2007, 03:13 PM
I've been trying to teach her right since the airplane incident. :D :D
Attagirl. :D :D

topless
07-16-2007, 03:32 PM
I saw the website and you're right..............YIKES!!!!!!!

TAF
07-16-2007, 03:32 PM
:idea: The March '07 cover girl does look a lot like Topless' daughter:D
Are you sure she didn't sneak out already?:jawdrop: sqeyes:
:D
Seriously Topless is a great mom and has raised her kids very well. Good job in checking w/ your HB pervs to run back up checks on this dude. Let 'em know that if he pulls any fishy :( shiat :mad: you know lots of peeps w/ boats that for the price of a heavy anchor know where some deep dark holes are that no one would find something.:sqeyes: :idea: :)

topless
07-16-2007, 03:37 PM
:idea: The March '07 cover girl does look a lot like Topless' daughter:D
Are you sure she didn't sneak out already?:jawdrop: sqeyes:
Seriously Topless is a great mom and has raised her kids very well. Good job in checking w/ your HB pervs to run back up checks on this dude. Let 'em know that if he pulls any fishy :( shiat :mad: you know lots of peeps w/ boats that for the price of a heavy anchor know where some deep dark holes are that no one would find something.:sqeyes: :idea: :)
:DI'll let him know that there is also a very secluded mine shaft in northern California that could use an extra person too.

TAF
07-16-2007, 03:42 PM
I'll let him know that there is also a very secluded mine shaft in northern California that could use an extra person too.
We have 'em all over the place here where I go quad riding from 5 - 30 minutes from my house

racecar.hotshoe
07-16-2007, 03:44 PM
I saw the website and you're right..............YIKES!!!!!!!
They have a list with the Photographer's listed look up his name.After all Pamela anderson was found at a football game.

topless
07-16-2007, 03:51 PM
They have a list with the Photographer's listed look up his name.After all Pamela anderson was found at a football game.
This guy isn't a photographer. He is a friend (supposedly) of one of the people there looking for models. I'm just thinking perv.

racecar.hotshoe
07-16-2007, 03:58 PM
This guy isn't a photographer. He is a friend (supposedly) of one of the people there looking for models. I'm just thinking perv.
I have a hookup at the BBB if you need it..............:D

topless
07-16-2007, 04:07 PM
I have a hookup at the BBB if you need it..............:DOh cool! Let me know because I just might check out this supposed company.:D

NOTALENT
07-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Topless, talk to Deano "Unleashed" one of his friends/models Cora is in there. Im sure he can get the scoop for you.
http://www.surfillustrated.com/index.php?set_albumName=album703&id=Cora_01_0064_GAL&option=com_gallery&Itemid=&include=view_photo.php
http://www.surfillustrated.com/albums/album703/Cora_01_0064_GAL.jpg

boats&bars
07-16-2007, 08:34 PM
The guy is a dick called him on a loan, he returns the call two weeks late and offers a shitty rate

meaniam
07-17-2007, 06:35 AM
1. don't think i would be calling a company called rock star loans. just doesn't sound professional. sounds like a young group of kids who have other priorities, living like a rock star.
2. he isn't a talent scout. the company probably never heard of him or at least nobody important in the company. it is probably his one liner.
3. as long as your daughter didn't give him her number. i am sure you all are in the clear.