PDA

View Full Version : Proposal for Phoenix Peeps!!

Big Warlock
07-16-2007, 12:47 PM
I am proposing setting up a helicopter photo shoot in Late Sept or early October at Lake Pleasant. We would all pitch in and contact as many Phoenix area ***boaters utilizing our contacts. I think we could get over 30 boats. Have a video of us all running together from the ten lane down through the river and up to the eagles nest. The do individual videos for the boats that would want that. By spreading the costs, I think it would be surprisingly inexpensive for a video of our friends and boats we love.
Who is in?
Rob
Please pass this to as many people possible. You can e-mail me as well. NOFE304@aol.com

AZJD
07-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Me!

Some Kind Of Monster
07-16-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm in!

drtywhat
07-16-2007, 01:29 PM
id be up for it depending on cost :) :)

Big Warlock
07-16-2007, 01:31 PM
I think we can get it down to a couple of hundred bucks. I figure four hours of helicopter time. Spread out on 30 boats depending on what each boat wants. Lots of organization. videogropher. And after party in Hum Bug. Kind of a "non sanctioned, organized " event.

2Driver
07-16-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm 47 and have enough pictures of myself. :D

Make it a Double
07-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Sounds good Rob were in:)

Jordy
07-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Can I shoe the duffy??? :idea: :D

Steamin' Rice
07-16-2007, 08:48 PM
I might be interested in this - I'm not an expert, but I helped organize the SCOPE video shoot in Long Beach last Sept - If there's anything I can do to help out let me know - I think you could easily get 30 boats.
Good to meet you guys yesterday - Hope you are able to get your boat up and running before the weekend.

Steamin' Rice
07-16-2007, 08:52 PM
I think we can get it down to a couple of hundred bucks. I figure four hours of helicopter time. Spread out on 30 boats depending on what each boat wants. Lots of organization. videogropher. And after party in Hum Bug. Kind of a "non sanctioned, organized " event.
You are probably pretty close on the cost per boat - For the SCOPE video shoot, we had 25 boats, about 3 hrs of helicopter time, an HD camera, cameraman, and post production and it worked out to about $250 per boat to break even.

Magic34
07-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Rob,
Also try contacting a boat dealer or 2 in town and see if they would like to rent some cheap time to shoot product pictures.
That might help with your cost? If a company put up $200 for shooting 5 of their products(boats) that may really help get the overall cost down.

BadKachina
07-16-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm in. If I still own my boat. I have a buyer, almost time to go shopping.:) If not I'll hop in with Jordo in the duffy.

squirt'nmyload
07-16-2007, 09:43 PM
in

seanv
07-16-2007, 09:50 PM
hmmmm :idea: good thinking rob! let me know!

squirt'nmyload
07-16-2007, 09:52 PM
hmmmm :idea: good thinking rob! let me know!
we need boats that are capable of leaving the no wake zone :D :D

Jordy
07-16-2007, 09:53 PM
Good to meet you guys yesterday -
You too!!! Funny we live like 15 miles apart but have to meet in Newport. That Shockwave is beautiful on the trailer. Hope the work deal went well for ya. :D :D :D

Big Warlock
07-17-2007, 08:35 AM
I might be interested in this - I'm not an expert, but I helped organize the SCOPE video shoot in Long Beach last Sept - If there's anything I can do to help out let me know - I think you could easily get 30 boats.
Good to meet you guys yesterday - Hope you are able to get your boat up and running before the weekend.
Great meeting you as well.
Somehow loss the oil in the engine and basically lost two rods and welded the crank together. Will make a nice lawn ornament at my new house.
Just ordered crank, rods, bottom, etc. etc. Hope to have it back together by next week. I guess the balance guy can't get to us for a week. :D
Apparently we have a sea trial next week anyways. :)

Big Warlock
07-17-2007, 08:43 AM
We need a date set. Preferably a Friday but we may have to do a Sat or Sun. A week day would keep the assclowns away for the most part.
Then a date in Sept that all interested can meet up for a simple discussion and rules. Simple stuff like in the water at this time and take off at this time. Horn Blasts to signal times with one person coordinating with helicopter and video crew. Then organizing the raft up at the eagle's nest no wake zone for the individual runs back and photos. All ending up in Hum Bug.
So I envision an initial run, together at 65mph. A raft up at the other end of the lake in the no wake zone. Individual runs from there back across the lake. Thos boats would then go to Hum Bug for the other, after party raft up. Helicopter and crew would video the after party after all the individual runs.
That's it folks, simple plan.
Can we meet up for our first meeting on Sept. 7th? I can get a private room someplace for snacks and drinks and a small resentation. I can also try to have the helicopter and video crew there.
Also, I would like to get Jim Nichols involved if he would be interested. I DO NOT WANT TO GO CRAZY HERE!!! Just a bunch of friends getting together.
Let's make a list of whose in please. Then let's contact people who are not on this board and see if we can get them involved as well. I will get ahold of Lickety Split. And I can get ahold of the people at Magic.

Concept1
07-17-2007, 08:44 AM
<--- In

40FlatDeck
07-17-2007, 10:58 AM
I am in. Even Thursday would be cool so we would have the lake to ourselves. As long as the boat is healthy (which it should) I'm 100%

Big Warlock
07-17-2007, 02:16 PM
I am meeting with Don Morley who is going to put together the video production from start to finish. this afternoon. So far I have two Skaters a Donzi, a Warlock, a Concept or two, and one flatbottom, one Formula, one Lavey and few Kachina's and I am sure I am forgetting some. We need to get the main meeting in September planned! Working on that next.
Rob

lake p.a.l.
07-17-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm in with our 28' Silhouette deck.

LuckyStrike
07-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Great meeting you as well.
Somehow loss the oil in the engine and basically lost two rods and welded the crank together. Will make a nice lawn ornament at my new house.
Just ordered crank, rods, bottom, etc. etc. Hope to have it back together by next week. I guess the balance guy can't get to us for a week. :D
Apparently we have a sea trial next week anyways. :)
Why Dont you just buy this for Jordy And Be Done With it !!! Hull # 1 on the Flat Deck Is Still Avail. Or Ill wait untill Labor Day for #5 and Do a Road Trip To Lauderdale....:D :D :D ...One Way or the Other Im In on the Photo Shoot:D

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
I can get a private room someplace for snacks and drinks and a small resentation.
I'm not sure what a "resentation" is...but it sounds fun to me!
:D

Jordy
07-17-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm not sure what a "resentation" is...but it sounds fun to me!
I thought that's what those all day work meeting/seminars after a night out at the Bourbon Street Resort are called... RESENTations. :idea: :D

Reapers
07-17-2007, 06:22 PM
We will be there. Let us know when?

HTM SR-24 Mitch
07-17-2007, 06:52 PM
I'm so in

seanv
07-17-2007, 10:01 PM
ge thanks rob:notam: u did forget the aodcb:D :D

Big Warlock
07-18-2007, 07:18 AM
ge thanks rob:notam: u did forget the aodcb:D :D
Nope. I plan on having your AODCB to lead the way. LOL
I met with the videographer. I got the idea from Jordy and started to do a little math and this thing really works. We need a minimum of 30 boats. And I intend to invite any and all boat builders as well. Including my favorite local builder!! Hopefully he will have some new product to put out there.
The video will include about ten minutes of all of us running together across Lake Pleasant and then up the River to the no wake zone. Then we will have a raft up there and individual boats will take off about every ten minutes for there solo shoot. After your solo shoot, that boat will head to Hum Bug for the after party raft up. So we want to send those with big anchors first! Unless we convince our friends with big boats to go get the party started!!
Also looking for a pontoon boat we can use as a party barge with bar b cue and load with ice chests!! That needs to be placed in Hum Bug of course.
Looking at September 7th for our first meeting and official sign up. I am working on a place but will take suggestions. Looking for a room for about 100 people with a cash bar and snacks. Any ideas? (Might have to be my house again!)
Then the actual shoot is looking like Thursday the 11th of October or Friday the 12th.
I would love to get some Havasu peeps to this shoot. There are some great boats out there.
Also, I need Jim Nichols to get ahold of me as I know there are some bad ass boats hiding here in Maricopa County that would be in for this.
Thanks,
Rob

Steamin' Rice
07-18-2007, 07:56 AM
I have some travel for work that will be in Sept/OCT - As soon as my plans are finalized I'll let you know if I can do this or not.
There are some SCOPE members in PHX - I'll pass the word along to them. I don't think you'll have a problem hitting 30 boats.
Greg

Big Warlock
07-18-2007, 08:12 AM
I have some travel for work that will be in Sept/OCT - As soon as my plans are finalized I'll let you know if I can do this or not.
There are some SCOPE members in PHX - I'll pass the word along to them. I don't think you'll have a problem hitting 30 boats.
Greg
Greg
Thanks for your help. I really hope you can participate with us. This is going to work by word of mouth mostly. But it looks like alot of fun so far.

Jordy
07-18-2007, 08:15 AM
u did forget the aodcb:D :D
And the Duffy. I'm planning on swapping the pulleys before the shoot to really pull a big number out of her!!! Maybe a couple more batteries too!!! :idea: :D

Big Warlock
07-18-2007, 09:36 AM
And the Duffy. I'm planning on swapping the pulleys before the shoot to really pull a big number out of her!!! Maybe a couple more batteries too!!! :idea: :D
More batteries and a change in pulley??? You going to stay up with the AO? Maybe get about 200 feet of rope and tie up to the AO rear. By the way, I want a video of that!!!! :eek:

Jordy
07-18-2007, 09:38 AM
MBy the way, I want a video of that!!!! :eek:
Video evidence of how and why her Duffy was destroyed might not be wise... Do I have to think of everything??? :idea: :D

Big Warlock
07-18-2007, 09:47 AM
Video evidence of how and why her Duffy was destroyed might not be wise... Do I have to think of everything??? :idea: :D
hahahahahahaha That was great!!

seanv
07-18-2007, 05:51 PM
wow this could be a great time.as for tying the guppy to the back of my boat...:notam:

'78 gt boat
07-18-2007, 07:02 PM
---------> I'm in as long as I get a head start:D :D :D

jdnichols
07-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Hey Rob, give me a call (602)578-5975
Add a 32 Warlock to the mix, I'll pass the word to the Burns crew and others...
Jim

Throttle
07-18-2007, 10:38 PM
mmmm:idea:

AZJD
07-19-2007, 01:52 PM
Looks like Rob is on to something here!!!!:idea:

photo chick
07-19-2007, 01:54 PM
I am proposing setting up a helicopter photo shoot in Late Sept or early October at Lake Pleasant. We would all pitch in and contact as many Phoenix area ***boaters utilizing our contacts. I think we could get over 30 boats. Have a video of us all running together from the ten lane down through the river and up to the eagles nest. The do individual videos for the boats that would want that. By spreading the costs, I think it would be surprisingly inexpensive for a video of our friends and boats we love.
Who is in?
Rob
Please pass this to as many people possible. You can e-mail me as well. NOFE304@aol.com
Can I ride in the heli and take pics....I'd pay to do that!!

squirt'nmyload
07-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Can I ride in the heli and take pics....I'd pay to do that!!
if it is a rough day you can ride with me and the guys in the heli can take pictures of.....well, um :D :D lmao

photo chick
07-19-2007, 02:28 PM
if it is a rough day you can ride with me and the guys in the heli can take pictures of.....well, um :D :D lmao
:D :D Funny boy!!! I'd probably get better pics in someone's boat anyways...different angle than the vid...:D

jet454boat
07-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Im a heli pilot so let me know if i can be of any help to you guys

Devil's Advocate
07-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Sounds cool. We will be in Tahiti the first 2 weeks in Oct.

AZJD
07-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Sounds cool. We will be in Tahiti the first 2 weeks in Oct.
Doin what? :D
How was Havasu?

OverKill
07-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Warlock I'm in however I have one suggestion. I don't have the biggest boat on the block, in fact it's 19'. So the big take off from the river to Humbug cove. I think the smaller boats should run first to get the best water possible and not hit the giant ROLLERS. I can open her up on some pretty good water. In fact I would like to see some nice V Drives out there to. Just IMO, what do you think??

TAF
07-20-2007, 05:10 AM
Warlock I'm in however I have one suggestion. I don't have the biggest boat on the block, in fact it's 19'. So the big take off from the river to Humbug cove. I think the smaller boats should run first to get the best water possible and not hit the giant ROLLERS. I can open her up on some pretty good water. In fact I would like to see some nice V Drives out there to. Just IMO, what do you think??
So it sounds like I might be the first one into Humbug cove this time rather than the last. I'll bring the shade again:D Hey has anyone found :sqeyes: my huge anchor I lost yet when my sis was out there w/ me.:idea:

OverKill
07-20-2007, 10:40 AM
So it sounds like I might be the first one into Humbug cove this time rather than the last. I'll bring the shade again:D Hey has anyone found :sqeyes: my huge anchor I lost yet when my sis was out there w/ me.:idea:
Hey Rob I got to tell ya having that Pontoon boat is prize winning in my book. I can't thank you enough for taking all my extra gas, big ice chest and spare parts. Oh and you got to ride with my hot blond :D

TAF
07-20-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey Rob I got to tell ya having that Pontoon boat is prize winning in my book. I can't thank you enough for taking all my extra gas, big ice chest and spare parts. Oh and you got to ride with my hot blond :D
you didn't see how many parts I left behind in her car. And everyone knows there's no way such a "HOT" :sqeyes: blonde like her would actually "bee" w/ me.:idea: She makes me look good.:D

Classic Daycruiser
07-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Could this be the same weekend as the 2nd annual Arizona ACBS Regatta? :D :D :D I'm in...

OLD MAN ON THE LAKE
07-20-2007, 10:58 AM
I am in if I still have my Bullet.

Big Warlock
07-21-2007, 11:04 AM
I hate to miss people, especially No Name and DA. But we need to stick to a schedule. Sept 7th is the day we all meet and you will have to pony up half the money in the form of a credit card down payment.
I know this isn't perfect, but it's just an attempt to get a simple idea off the ground. I have talked to a few people and believe this is very doable. So, set your calendars.
Sept 7th, Friday.......driver's meeting
October 11th, Thursday..........the actual run and video and after party.
Thanks for all the suggestions. Please keep them coming and keep talking about this with everyone.
Also, it was brought to my attention that it is impossible to run all these boats side by side up the river. So we need to make modifications to the route or figure the best way to go up river NASCAR style, maybe three across? Question is who should go first and who last? Smaller boats first? And we need to make a 65 mph minimum rule. Or 60 mph? Whatever. Open for ideas here.
Thanks,
Rob

OverKill
07-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Well I top out at 75mph so 65mph would be good. However it really depends on what kind of wash the boat ahead leaves behind. For example if you have a wake board boat making masive waves, well the should be dead last. If you have a kick ass 30 + feet tunnel hull that makes hardley no wake at over 100mph than let them have at it first.
Other things such as jet boats with to much roost. I think that should be kept to a minimum while running (NASCAR style). Bottom line here is BALANCE. We should all do this as a team and consider the other boaters safety and well being.
We should consider having paramedics on stand by just in case. Lets get ahold of Hot Boat Magazine for pictures and articles.
OverKill

'78 gt boat
07-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Sorry..... with good water I top out at 61-62. I'm in but like I said if I get a head start. I've been on the water and from my boat it looks as though the others are yachts!!!!!!! What ever it is I will be there.:D :D :D

OverKill
07-21-2007, 09:50 PM
Sorry..... with good water I top out at 61-62. I'm in but like I said if I get a head start. I've been on the water and from my boat it looks as though the others are yachts!!!!!!! What ever it is I will be there.:D :D :D
So is your boat a 78 GT?? If so, so is mine. I can tweek you S**T to 75mph LOL.

Jordy
07-21-2007, 10:34 PM
you will have to pony up half the money in the form of a credit card down payment.
What busines do you have with my credit card assclown??? :idea: :idea: :idea: :D
Hold my beer and watch this... :D

Classic Daycruiser
07-21-2007, 11:35 PM
FYI, organized events in Maricopa County Parks need a permit.
http://www.maricopa.gov/parks/PDF/ParkRules.pdf
R-116 makes it a class 2 misdemeaner to operate a passenger aircraft within the parks boundaries.

Big Warlock
07-22-2007, 07:39 AM
Well I top out at 75mph so 65mph would be good. However it really depends on what kind of wash the boat ahead leaves behind. For example if you have a wake board boat making masive waves, well the should be dead last. If you have a kick ass 30 + feet tunnel hull that makes hardley no wake at over 100mph than let them have at it first.
Other things such as jet boats with to much roost. I think that should be kept to a minimum while running (NASCAR style). Bottom line here is BALANCE. We should all do this as a team and consider the other boaters safety and well being.
We should consider having paramedics on stand by just in case. Lets get ahold of Hot Boat Magazine for pictures and articles.
OverKill
That's the purpose of the meeting on the 7th.
We are in comminucation with MCSO already.
No need for Hot Boat. You'll be paying for your pics and video from the videographer. That's kind of the purpose of the exercise. :D
Keep the idea coming regarding all aspects though.
Thanks,
Rob

Big Warlock
07-22-2007, 07:40 AM
FYI, organized events in Maricopa County Parks need a permit.
http://www.maricopa.gov/parks/PDF/ParkRules.pdf
R-116 makes it a class 2 misdemeaner to operate a passenger aircraft within the parks boundaries.
We are trying not to be an "organized" event. Just some friends getting together with their helicopter. Happens all the time. :eek:

Big Warlock
07-22-2007, 07:41 AM
What busines do you have with my credit card assclown??? :idea: :idea: :idea: :D
Hold my beer and watch this... :D
I don't know what you're talking about. Where are you? Had to bring the DUffy in on one engine and no power steering!!!

Baja Big Dog
07-22-2007, 09:14 AM
We are trying not to be an "organized" event. Just some friends getting together with their helicopter. Happens all the time. :eek:
BW..yet another attempt to organize something that would be really neat to pull off. Dealing with all the bullshit leagal shit and the negitive input makes you spin your head and say "What the fock have I gotten myself into".
Sounds like a fun event or for leagality reasons, a fun "get together".
Good luck...sounds like fun.:D

Jordy
07-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Where are you? Had to bring the DUffy in on one engine and no power steering!!!
Start small and work up to something guppy sized I always say. :D :D :D

Classic Daycruiser
07-22-2007, 10:33 AM
It's the Heliocopter operator that will need the permit.
I'm sure on a Thursday at Lake Pleasant between 8-10 am in the morning will not be a big deal.... Maybe even let the Sheirff boat pick up the rear with the lights on.
R-116 AIRCRAFT AND ENGINE POWERED MODELS
1. Operating any passenger carrying aircraft of any nature or parachute, including parasailing,
except in areas designated for such use by the Department or in an emergency situation.
2. Operating engine powered models and/or toys in any park area not designated for such use or in
such a manner that it could be a hazard to the public.

jdnichols
07-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Rob, I have been doing without a permit for the New Years Day get together and was told "No More, you must have a permit" And the Heli will need a permit, we should work them together. Probably $75.00 or so.
I'll be talking to Casey at Extreme Boats Mag and see if he's interested.
Jim

OverKill
07-22-2007, 01:04 PM
I like the idea of having the Sheriff with his lights on at the rear of the pack. Also we should have a kick ass looking PACE CAR/BOAT in the front.
OverKill

justchillin
07-22-2007, 01:59 PM
I would love to be in on this but I have one problem my boat only goes 50 mph on smooth water LOL.

carreraelite
07-22-2007, 04:48 PM
I would love to be in on this but I have one problem my boat only goes 50 mph on smooth water LOL.
That's about the same as mine....:eek:

BadKachina
07-22-2007, 05:58 PM
So at the meeting lets pick a comfortable cruising speed for everyone so that we can get some pics of this massive pack of boats cruising up the river. Who cares how fast we're going, there's plenty of time for that after the photo shoot. All we need is an accident from racing each other in an organized event (non-organized friendly get-together) and then cool stuff like this won't ever happen again. I'm all about getting some cool pics and having a good time.
Jim, tell little Jim hook us up on the helo and get your photoghrapher to ride with him.;)
Jordy, cruising speed on the duffy doesn't count. :)

BadKachina
07-22-2007, 06:01 PM
Rob, would it help if everyone interested sent you an e-mail address or anything to help communicate with everyone interested? If you need help collecting payments or with credit card services I could help.

GRUNION
07-22-2007, 06:27 PM
I dont need any heli photos but I can come help

Big Warlock
07-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Thansk everyone. I will be here in the monring to answer all this. But excellent feedback.
Rob

seanv
07-22-2007, 07:23 PM
dang this is going to get interesting:D ;)
and for arguments sake..we will get the best pics if we all cruise 50-60mph so the helo can get around us for different pic angles. cant wait!!!!

Devil's Advocate
07-22-2007, 07:48 PM
Doin what? :D
How was Havasu?
Commiting double suicide.:eek: :eek: :D
Havasu was fun. Sunday was the best when the crowd thinned out some. The boat ran like a champ, no probs.;) Hope to see you guys again soon.:)
I hate to miss people, especially No Name and DA. But we need to stick to a schedule. Sept 7th is the day we all meet and you will have to pony up half the money in the form of a credit card down payment.
I know this isn't perfect, but it's just an attempt to get a simple idea off the ground. I have talked to a few people and believe this is very doable. So, set your calendars.
Sept 7th, Friday.......driver's meeting
October 11th, Thursday..........the actual run and video and after party.
Thanks for all the suggestions. Please keep them coming and keep talking about this with everyone.
Also, it was brought to my attention that it is impossible to run all these boats side by side up the river. So we need to make modifications to the route or figure the best way to go up river NASCAR style, maybe three across? Question is who should go first and who last? Smaller boats first? And we need to make a 65 mph minimum rule. Or 60 mph? Whatever. Open for ideas here.
Thanks,
Rob
Sounds like a good time and we'll miss seeing you all out there. I can't say I'll be missing it much when we're in Tahiti though.:D Hopefully we'll catch up with the Phx crowd again soon.;)

OverKill
07-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Agreed 50-60mph is a good cruising speed. Good for photos and most of all saftey. No racing or cutting other boaters off just to show off. As I read earlier there will be a solo run for everyone.
This thing could very well be over 100 plus boats. That requires alot of planning and will be something all of us can look back on as a good time.
Im also thinking we should get in touch with certain food vendors. I was talking with TAF about putting my big BBQ on his pontoon if needed. I got a feeling this thing is going to be real big.
OverKill

lake p.a.l.
07-23-2007, 09:14 AM
I could bring a 6 or 8 passenger cart to carry people back to the launch ramp after they park the trucks. Let me know if you think it's worth it. Rob

Big Warlock
07-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Just getting back to the office. You know how it is. I hope this is a big thing. That would be really nice. And good for everyone. Again, we are still planning and getting things organized. It will not be some crazy day at the lake. I have gotten some great commitments from some very good people. I am excited about this.
Rob

lake p.a.l.
07-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Just getting back to the office. You know how it is. I hope this is a big thing. That would be really nice. And good for everyone. Again, we are still planning and getting things organized. It will not be some crazy day at the lake. I have gotten some great commitments from some very good people. I am excited about this.
Rob
check your pm's when you get a chance

Classic Daycruiser
07-23-2007, 11:43 PM
:idea: ACBS.org are interested. Might even be able to insure the event if we have a workable date.

Daytona100
07-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Bump. Mike:D

OverKill
07-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Bump.. Don't let this thread fall off the radar, this could be some good stuff here.

Big Warlock
07-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Yep, let's keep this at the top as much as possible.
We are meeting the friday of Sept. 7th. (I think we have found a oplace to host) The run is planned for the 12th of October which is a Thursday.
Rob

lake p.a.l.
07-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Sounds like a great time, can't wait.

AZJD
07-24-2007, 06:40 PM
Yep, let's keep this at the top as much as possible.
We are meeting the friday of Sept. 7th. (I think we have found a oplace to host) The run is planned for the 12th of October which is a Thursday.
Rob
Check your dates Rob. 11th is Thursday.....reconfirm for everyone.

OverKill
07-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Just to remind everyone. Since this event is on Thursday the 11th of Oct. You should put in for the time off at work if need to be. Some employers request at least 30 days for Vacation time. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Big Warlock
07-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Check your dates Rob. 11th is Thursday.....reconfirm for everyone.
Yep, confirm the 11th! Needs to be in the week as traffic on the lake will be a factor.

TAF
07-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Just to remind everyone. Since this event is on Thursday the 11th of Oct. You should put in for the time off at work if need to be. Some employers request at least 30 days for Vacation time. Just thought I would throw that out there.
I plan on bringing some floating shade and won't need nor bother get'n filmed. Just wanna hang out with yall on the Westside. :D

squirt'nmyload
07-25-2007, 01:45 PM
F U C K WORK :D :D :D

TAF
07-25-2007, 02:35 PM
:idea: are ya gunna go ?:confused:

squirt'nmyload
07-25-2007, 03:05 PM
:idea: are ya gunna go ?:confused:
YOU BET!!!!! october during the week sounds perfect for me....thats when my boating season starts anyways :D :D

AZJD
07-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Well, you can count me in. I will be there. See ya all at the drivers meeting.

Big Warlock
07-26-2007, 09:09 AM
still working on the thing. It's going to be great!!

lake p.a.l.
07-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Any news?

CMac
07-26-2007, 01:13 PM
We have a big anchor for the after party!!:D

Big Warlock
07-27-2007, 08:36 AM
We have a big anchor for the after party!!:D
That's perfect! Still keeping this on top. Closing the driver's meeting location. Be back next week.

OverKill
07-27-2007, 06:19 PM
TTT Bump.

blownrat
07-29-2007, 03:55 AM
were in if we had good water, 21ft blown jet,

AZJD
07-29-2007, 12:45 PM
That's perfect! Still keeping this on top. Closing the driver's meeting location. Be back next week.
Candy store?:idea: :eek: :D

DodgeChick
07-29-2007, 12:48 PM
LOL :eek: :D

Jordy
07-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Where did you come from??? :idea:

TAF
07-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Now that the word is out, whose boat will you be on if you go?
Hi:D , I'm the eastside Rob.

AZJD
07-30-2007, 01:37 PM
Where did you come from??? :idea:
Where did you come from? Oh ya, Donna!:D

DodgeChick
07-31-2007, 05:10 AM
Now that the word is out, whose boat will you be on if you go?
:idea: :idea: :D

TAF
07-31-2007, 05:26 AM
:idea: :idea: :D
So how am I to read this, 2 thinking / idea faces sounds like you have 2 options yer considering. There'll be a hole lotta boats for you to ride on that day but when yer ready to relax in some shade you're more than welcome :D to come over and visit. I'll have the "slow:( boat" that day. 24' pontoon w/ red biminis. Hope to see ya there Donna.

Havasu Hangin'
07-31-2007, 05:39 AM
Do they have "bulk pricing" on psycho lap dances?
:supp:

DodgeChick
07-31-2007, 06:43 AM
So how am I to read this, 2 thinking / idea faces sounds like you have 2 options yer considering. There'll be a hole lotta boats for you to ride on that day but when yer ready to relax in some shade you're more than welcome :D to come over and visit. I'll have the "slow:( boat" that day. 24' pontoon w/ red biminis. Hope to see ya there Donna.
No options. I don't know why, I know not to wear shoes in the boat, bring enough beer, offer gas money, oh yea, and when pulling into the marina to dock, it's time to help not check to see if your hair is ok LOL. :D
And who is Donna??

TAF
07-31-2007, 08:35 AM
No options. I don't know why, I know not to wear shoes in the boat, bring enough beer, offer gas money, oh yea, and when pulling into the marina to dock, it's time to help not check to see if your hair is ok LOL. :D
And who is Donna??
I thought :confused: AZJD or Jordy ID'd ya as such........ my mistake:eek:

LuckyStrike
07-31-2007, 08:35 AM
Who The Hells Donna..???:D

TAF
07-31-2007, 08:37 AM
So there must be a story here somewhere:idea:
:sqeyes: maybe she's a dancer is my guess?

20" gun's
07-31-2007, 11:33 AM
Count us in. Sound like fun. Hey we just got back from Powell. We drove over 300 miles on water the first day. Talk about dry skin. Meg is going to post some picks soon.

seanv
07-31-2007, 12:07 PM
i just verified my class schedule and im in wooo hooo!!! :D

DodgeChick
07-31-2007, 12:22 PM
:eek: :eek:

squirt'nmyload
07-31-2007, 12:30 PM
Count us in. Sound like fun. Hey we just got back from Powell. We drove over 300 miles on water the first day. Talk about dry skin. Meg is going to post some picks soon.
hey tim..... we've been wondering where you 2 have been hiding :) ...lets see the pics!!!!!!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
07-31-2007, 01:23 PM
You have "class"?
:idea:

Jordy
07-31-2007, 01:27 PM
That would be Jacob's mom. :D
You have "class"?
Only when it fits into his schedule. :idea: :D

AZJD
07-31-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm sorry, I meant Jacups mom!:D

AZJD
07-31-2007, 01:34 PM
Do they have "bulk pricing" on psycho lap dances?
Nope! But I hear they have a choker there!!!:eek:

Havasu Hangin'
07-31-2007, 01:39 PM
Gotcha.
I heard that he has no class, and just needed to confirm.

Jordy
07-31-2007, 01:54 PM
Gotcha.
I heard that he has no class, and just needed to confirm.
He does have a DCBao, so that should have been an obvious give away right there!!! :idea: :D

LuckyStrike
07-31-2007, 02:39 PM
That would be Jacob's mom. :D
Hey Jordo Ive Got sum Shirts for you from Jays Boat Lets do lunch this week..??
JD was going meet last week But He Forgot:eek: :D :D :D

LuckyStrike
07-31-2007, 02:40 PM
OH and By the Way Rob Im In As well...Im sure you guys figured that:D :D

Mrs. 20
07-31-2007, 02:42 PM
Hey Squirtin', my Lake Powell pics are up now in the Sandbar:)
AJ, where is your boat now??? Is it in Mohave? We need to set up something.;)

LuckyStrike
07-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Hey Squirtin', my Lake Powell pics are up now in the Sandbar:)
AJ, where is your boat now??? Is it in Mohave? We need to set up something.;)
Where In the Hell Have you two been..??? Its in Pleasent untill this weekor weekend (should be out The 1st ..But I know Peeps:D :D Im leaving with the Wife next Tues to do YellowStone National in the House on Wheels:D Doing Mohavethe 23rd to the 26th MIADS, Brian,Ers Staying Home a couple of my East Coast Customers and Any PEEPS that want to Do Breakfast @Kathrines Fri Morn, Lunch Stop at Cottonwood (dick-off on the way up) Hit Willow Before or after the Damn Run (from Willow Up)
We are staying at Harrahs in Laughlin

Jordy
07-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey Jordo Ive Got sum Shirts for you from Jays Boat Lets do lunch this week..??:D
Works for me. Will give you a call tomorrow. :)

LuckyStrike
07-31-2007, 03:08 PM
Works for me. Will give you a call tomorrow. :)
Great Where Ever I have to drop paper work off at my Attorneys Downtown So Where Ever:D :D

squirt'nmyload
07-31-2007, 03:09 PM
i'm off tomorrow assholes....call me :D :D

Mrs. 20
07-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Where In the Hell Have you two been..??? Its in Pleasent untill this weekor weekend (should be out The 1st ..But I know Peeps:D :D Im leaving with the Wife next Tues to do YellowStone National in the House on Wheels:D Doing Mohavethe 23rd to the 26th MIADS, Brian,Ers Staying Home a couple of my East Coast Customers and Any PEEPS that want to Do Breakfast @Kathrines Fri Morn, Lunch Stop at Cottonwood (dick-off on the way up) Hit Willow Before or after the Damn Run (from Willow Up)
We are staying at Harrahs in Laughlin
So I guess you aren't gonna leave the Lucky Strike in Mohave after all. I thought you weren't coming back to Pleasant this year. We may be able to do that weekend in Laughlin:idea:
We went to Powell, and then I went to Disneyland again.:)

LuckyStrike
07-31-2007, 03:35 PM
So I guess you aren't gonna leave the Lucky Strike in Mohave after all. I thought you weren't coming back to Pleasant this year. We may be able to do that weekend in Laughlin:idea:
We went to Powell, and then I went to Disneyland again.:)
No Its Just To late in the Year to leave it for the rest of the Season..But I might Leave it up there if I can find Short term Accomadations

Make it a Double
07-31-2007, 04:56 PM
Class?:D Sean has class?:)

AZJD
07-31-2007, 05:00 PM
Hey Jordo Ive Got sum Shirts for you from Jays Boat Lets do lunch this week..??
JD was going meet last week But He Forgot:eek: :D :D :D
Tommorow works for me......................
And I didn't forget! I remembered a little late.:D :D

AZJD
07-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Great Where Ever I have to drop paper work off at my Attorneys Downtown So Where Ever:D :D
Bourban street 1pm.....

LuckyStrike
07-31-2007, 05:08 PM
Bourban street 1pm.....
Where The Hell is That???:D

LuckyStrike
07-31-2007, 05:10 PM
Raining Like Hell @ PLEASENT Right Now Bilges are going off left and right:D :D

AZJD
07-31-2007, 05:14 PM
Where The Hell is That???:D
Oh I guess it's about 29th st and Thomas...... You will like it! Tricia is going too!
Anyone else in?
Should probably eat on the way though, unless you like popcorn!

LuckyStrike
07-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Oh I guess it's about 29th st and Thomas...... You will like it! Tricia is going too!
Anyone else in?
Cool 1:00 Pm Right Ive got to be @ Central and Earl Ill plan to stop on the way Back:D

LuckyStrike
07-31-2007, 05:22 PM
That Good Jordy...????:D :D Been a Long Time:D :D

Jordy
08-01-2007, 07:50 AM
Anyone else in?
Stale popcorn at that. I think we're grabbing lunch before heading over...
Cool 1:00 Pm Right Ive got to be @ Central and Earl Ill plan to stop on the way Back:D
This is going to be interesting. Rob, can we call you for bail money??? :jawdrop: :idea: :D
That Good Jordy...????:D :D Been a Long Time:D :D
I've never had a bad time at BSC. :D

squirt'nmyload
08-01-2007, 08:05 AM
Bourban street 1pm.....
in :D :D :D

Mrs. 20
08-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Anyone else in?
Why didn't I get invited Justin:idea: :devil:
I see how it is. :D

squirt'nmyload
08-01-2007, 08:23 AM
you are officially invited.............
i guess we'll see you at 1?? :D :D

Mrs. 20
08-01-2007, 08:49 AM
you are officially invited.............
i guess we'll see you at 1?? :D :D
You're sweet:)
As Tim said in the Powell thread, we are slammed today. Let us know next time there is a BSC trip, and we would be happy to join you. Have fun:D

squirt'nmyload
08-01-2007, 09:01 AM
You're sweet:)
As Tim said in the Powell thread, we are slammed today. Let us know next time there is a BSC trip, and we would be happy to join you. Have fun:D
who invited tim :confused: :D :D LMAO

Big Warlock
08-01-2007, 09:55 AM
ok Kids, sorry about the delay. work has been a motherf@cker lately!!! I have a lunch today so will not be down to join you guys. I am still on this thing for September driver's meeting. Just working through some issues and getting ideas from several people.
Hope everyone is doing well. Newport is still there and having a great time. The commute is a bummer, but it is what it is.
Hope to see you all soon.
Rob

Jordy
08-01-2007, 10:12 AM
I am still on this thing for September driver's meeting.
Good call from my distinguished colleague from West Scottsdale... DRIVER'S MEETING. BSC. 1PM TODAY!!! :D :D :D

Mrs. 20
08-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Where is the drivers meeting gonna be anyways???
BFF? How sweet.:D

Mrs. 20
08-01-2007, 10:19 AM
who invited tim :confused: :D :D LMAO
LOL. :D :devil: :D

Jordy
08-01-2007, 10:20 AM
BFF? How sweet.:D
He started it. You know that kind of crap is way out of character for me!!! :D
I'm not going to tolerate that kind of behavior though. LOL :D

'78 gt boat
08-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Bourban street 1pm.....
Bastards......:mad: :mad: I've got to finish this paint work or else I'd be there.:D :D

Mrs. 20
08-01-2007, 10:22 AM
He started it. You know that kind of crap is way out of character for me!!! :D
Of course!:D :D :D

AZJD
08-01-2007, 11:04 AM
You are invited..........

seanv
08-01-2007, 11:11 AM
the comprehension level here is at an all time low...:notam: i posted that i had NO CLASS so why is there a question ;) :D
off to the meeting:D :D

lake p.a.l.
08-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Any word on when/where for the meeting?

OverKill
08-03-2007, 12:55 PM
I think Warlock said it might me at his house. Don't quote me but I think it was said a few pages back.

AZJD
08-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Any word on when/where for the meeting?
More info next week when he gets back in town.......

20" gun's
08-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Just let em fly. I get we all want to see all the boats drive together but who cares after the first 1/2 mile or so. If you have a good camera man you will get some great picks. If you try and push them all together the whole way, you will have to break them apart to go up eagles nest. You will also count some people out because there boats cant go the speed. Being grouped together more than a mile is just asking for bumper boats especially around the corners. And the small boats hell ya let them catch some air it will make for some great pics. :D

CMac
08-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Anchor bump

Havasu Hangin'
08-10-2007, 08:34 AM
Well, it looks like ole HH may bring the Tugboat down for this. However, since I won't be able to make the driver's meeting, someone will have to take copious notes for me.

lake p.a.l.
08-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Monday bump

Classic Daycruiser
08-13-2007, 08:28 PM
So whats the scoop??? rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

carreraelite
08-17-2007, 01:44 PM
HMmmmmmm :sleeping: :idea: :D

Mrs. 20
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM
bump.:)

Classic Daycruiser
08-21-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm guessing the runs going to be January 1st.... unless I hear otherwise:idea:

squirt'nmyload
08-21-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm guessing the runs going to be January 1st.... unless I hear otherwise:idea:
if there is any water up there by then.....pleasant is at 54% right now

Classic Daycruiser
08-21-2007, 09:27 PM
if there is any water up there by then.....pleasant is at 54% right now
They start pumping in water from the Colorado river in October, it will be full in Janurary or very close. We were up there last Friday. Be careful diving off the boat. This is the time of year, all the submerged trees in the Agua Fria River portion of Lake Pleasant are just under the water line. You could see a few tree tops off to the side.
I'm still looking for ACBS members to start the Arizona Chapter of "Antique and Classic Boat Society". Before you go to laughlin and spend that extra forty, sign up.. :D :D It looks like Bartlett again this year:idea:

seanv
08-23-2007, 04:51 PM
that river is way to narrow for 3 accross! :eek:
2 by 2 is tight sometimes so, maybe just a fon cruise up the main body of water. the smaller boats should go do their shoot then the bigger so they have nice water. my.02:D

Mrs. 20
08-24-2007, 11:28 AM
that river is way to narrow for 3 accross! :eek:
2 by 2 is tight sometimes so, maybe just a fon cruise up the main body of water. the smaller boats should go do their shoot then the bigger so they have nice water. my.02:D
I agree:)

carreraelite
08-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Lake Pleasant: (Waddell Dam)
More information: Central Arizona Project
Max. Elevation (ft): 1,702 Current Elevation (ft): 1,646
Max. Surface (acres): 9,957 Current Surface (acres): 6,372
Feet Below Max.: -56 Percent Full: 47%

lake p.a.l.
08-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Do we have any news yet?

Classic Daycruiser
08-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Do we have any news yet? I'm guessing no.

20" gun's
09-02-2007, 07:45 PM
bump

Big Warlock
09-04-2007, 10:01 AM
So who is available this Friday? I need to check a few thingsm, but my home is a definite possibility. Probably a Bring your own beer gig and we'll do burgers and brats or something. Who's in?
Big Warlock
Jordy
AZJD
20" Guns
No Name?
Sean
Feel free to add on here...............

OLD MAN ON THE LAKE
09-04-2007, 10:08 AM
So who is available this Friday? I need to check a few thingsm, but my home is a definite possibility. Probably a Bring your own beer gig and we'll do burgers and brats or something. Who's in?
Big Warlock
Jordy
AZJD
20" Guns
No Name?
Sean
OLD MAN ON THE LAKE
I AM IN.

LuckyStrike
09-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Big Warlock
Jordy
AZJD
20" Guns
No Name?
Sean
A.J. (LUCKYSTRIKE):D :D
LUCKYSTRIKE

LuckyStrike
09-04-2007, 10:11 AM
New Or Old residence:idea:

squirt'nmyload
09-04-2007, 11:56 AM
i'm in..........i'm pretty sure Jeff will be in too
Big Warlock
Jordy
AZJD
20" Guns
No Name?
Sean
old man on the lake
luckystrike
squirt'nmyload

lake p.a.l.
09-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Big Warlock
Jordy
AZJD
20" Guns
No Name?
Sean
old man on the lake
luckystrike
squirt'nmyload
Lake p.a.l.

Make it a Double
09-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Big Warlock
Jordy
AZJD
20" Guns
No Name?
Sean
old man on the lake
luckystrike
squirt'nmyload
Lake p.a.l.
MIAD Jeff
Im In

Jordy
09-05-2007, 07:46 AM
New Or Old residence:idea:
You mean which residence? The old one, the West Scottsdale estate, or the new Scottsdale villa that none of us are allowed to visit??? :idea: :jawdrop: :devil: :D

lake p.a.l.
09-05-2007, 09:31 AM
I just spoke with my buddy that owns the Sugar Shack (bar & restaurant) in Scottsdale, on Fifth Ave just east of Anderson's Fifth Estate. They have a back room(free) that is not being used this Friday if we are interested in using that. He will have a waitress and food/drink specials. Please let me know if this would work.

Mrs. 20
09-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey guys. We may not have a sitter for a Friday evening meeting. My sis may be in labor by then (she's being induced), and I am her partner. We may need the info some other way. I will let you know. :(

Mrs. 20
09-05-2007, 10:12 AM
The Sugar Shack sounds cool.:idea:

squirt'nmyload
09-05-2007, 10:22 AM
don't worry meg, you'll be informed :) hope all goes well with your sis!

lake p.a.l.
09-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Hey guys. We may not have a sitter for a Friday evening meeting. My sis may be in labor by then (she's being induced), and I am her partner. We may need the info some other way. I will let you know. :(
Good luck. That is MUCH more important than this meeting.

Big Warlock
09-05-2007, 01:27 PM
I just spoke with my buddy that owns the Sugar Shack (bar & restaurant) in Scottsdale, on Fifth Ave just east of Anderson's Fifth Estate. They have a back room(free) that is not being used this Friday if we are interested in using that. He will have a waitress and food/drink specials. Please let me know if this would work.
Yea, hook us up!! Done deal!! Anyone have an objection? It's this or my house? I don't mind doing it at my place. BYOB and I will provide the food. I am just swamped at the moment. Thanks.

lake p.a.l.
09-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Yea, hook us up!! Done deal!! Anyone have an objection? It's this or my house? I don't mind doing it at my place. BYOB and I will provide the food. I am just swamped at the moment. Thanks.
Ok with everyone? Sugar Shack is just north of Indian School, west of Goldwater, on Fifth Avenue. I will get the address and post it. Please let me know if there are any objections. Rob Apache Golf Cars 480-832-3420 x 225

squirt'nmyload
09-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Ok with everyone? Sugar Shack is just north of Indian School, west of Goldwater, on Fifth Avenue. I will get the address and post it. Please let me know if there are any objections. Rob Apache Golf Cars 480-832-3420 x 225
sounds like a plan....next i guess is what time works for everyone....evening???....... with this crowd, this is gonna turn out to be a ripper of a night...got flashbacks of the BSC night all over again :D :D

lake p.a.l.
09-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Anytime after 1pm is good for me.

Chico&Zeus
09-06-2007, 07:42 AM
Just let me know what time....

Big Warlock
09-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Sounds good. Why don't we say arrival around 06:00pm and the actual meeting start time of 07:00pm before everyone forgets why we are there??? LOL I think I will have everyone required to be there, there.
also, please get a designated driver or have car plans. Just make everyone feel better. If anyone needs a ride, I usually do not drink outside my home.
Rob

Make it a Double
09-06-2007, 11:21 AM
I don't know if Sean has will be attending or if he has "Class" :D as he has not weighed in. Sean if you need a ride let me know. I assume the room is big enough so we can bring the "Crew":)

squirt'nmyload
09-06-2007, 12:15 PM
so we can bring the "Crew":)
:notam:...hey now, i said i was bringing my boat this time :D :D

AZJD
09-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Tricia and I will be there!:D

Big Warlock
09-06-2007, 01:08 PM
make sure they know it's a HOT BOAT event!!!! Then anyone can come for sure!!! :) Look forward to seeing everyone there.
Rob

seanv
09-06-2007, 08:34 PM
ok, im going to bust hump early friday to prep for sat class. i will go but, i need to leave early sorry.:rolleyes: trust me guys, it will pay off when im done!!! :D

Classic Daycruiser
09-06-2007, 08:54 PM
I thought Jordy set a rule many years ago that all meetings (in the Phoenix area)were to be held at Hooters:idea: :idea: :idea: :D
Downtown Scottsdale sucks on Friday nights:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lake p.a.l.
09-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Sounds good. Why don't we say arrival around 06:00pm and the actual meeting start time of 07:00pm before everyone forgets why we are there??? LOL I think I will have everyone required to be there, there.
also, please get a designated driver or have car plans. Just make everyone feel better. If anyone needs a ride, I usually do not drink outside my home.
Rob
Are we still on for 6:00 tonight at the Sugar Shack?

squirt'nmyload
09-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Are we still on for 6:00 tonight at the Sugar Shack?
YES!!!
whether we have the meeting or not, we are still going
i know FOR SURE its....
me & erin
make it a double & co
seanv
azjd & tricia

lake p.a.l.
09-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Perfect, I should be there by 6pm. On 5th ave north of Indian School, west of Goldwater. The address:
Sugar Shack
6830 E. 5th Ave
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
480-947-3447
We have the room back to the left. Any questions between now and then please call me at 602-770-5221.
Rob

squirt'nmyload
09-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Perfect, I should be there by 6pm. On 5th ave north of Indian School, west of Goldwater. The address:
Sugar Shack
6830 E. 5th Ave
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
480-947-3447
We have the room back to the left. Any questions between now and then please call me at 602-770-5221.
Rob
good deal......see you then!

AZJD
09-07-2007, 03:51 PM
I thought Jordy set a rule many years ago that all meetings (in the Phoenix area)were to be held at Hooters:idea: :idea: :idea: :D
Downtown Scottsdale sucks on Friday nights:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I over ruled that "rule" and made a new one!
New rule: All HB meetings to be held at a titty bar!:D

Jordy
09-07-2007, 04:30 PM
I over ruled that "rule" and made a new one!
New rule: All HB meetings to be held at a titty bar!:D
I agree with the new rule. Bourbon Street Community College is a great spot for meetings, even for a bunch of people who are boring. :D :D :D

AZJD
09-07-2007, 08:37 PM
I agree with the new rule. Bourbon Street Community College is a great spot for meetings, even for a bunch of people who are boring. :D :D :D
Do we really need a majority vote?
I.

squirt'nmyload
09-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Do we really need a majority vote?
I.
wtf......we are still here a-hole!!!!!!

AZJD
09-07-2007, 09:25 PM
wtf......we are still here a-hole!!!!!!
Damn, I ain't so smart at times, but come on!!!!!!!!:D

Mrs. 20
09-11-2007, 09:05 AM
What ended up happening.:confused:

squirt'nmyload
09-11-2007, 09:37 AM
What ended up happening.:confused:
you didnt miss anything meg....our usual crew and lake pal were the only ones there...we still had a god time....i think we decided to scrap he idea for now because there werent enough people to make it cost effective..

Classic Daycruiser
09-11-2007, 10:30 AM
But remember...Bartlett Lake on October 6th 2007.
SB Cove and The Flats
This year again will be an unoffical event, but like last year, a very cool place to bring your classic boat.
2nd annual Arizona Classic Boat Regatta Day
Last year 27 boats...This year 47 boats:D :D :D
Be sure to get your passes:
http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/tonto/tp/vendors.php
Carefree Service (Shell)
7201 E. Cave Creek
Carefree, AZ 85377
480-488-3451
Bartlett Lake Marina
Bartlett Lake
Carefree, AZ 85377
480-221-0503