PDA

View Full Version : Boatgonewild get filthy at Apache Lake

boatgonewild
07-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Went to Apache Lake for the first time,, Dont think I will go again, unless they pave that @#$@%^$ road..... The lake I like, but the wind and the dirt ... well sucks...... I could pull your boat 3 miles or 300 miles and the dirt is the same.. Party cove is real sweet.... I
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics334.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics344.jpg
[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/

AzMandella
07-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Good I guess that means everybody else's compresers are safe.Besides Apache is for the real speedboaters so you can go back to Saguaro.

cave
07-16-2007, 07:28 PM
BGW it was nice to meet you. Apache isn't Saguaro or Bartlett.
Its a more relaxed lake. Lets just say its a great lake for family & friends to gather.
The water is usually good for Jets & V-drives alike.
That road keeps all the kooletos from trashing it. I must admit I have to tighten
the bolts here & there but after going the Roosevelt way I will take Fish Creek any day.
There was a real nice Party cat out there called a NEXT. Kinda looked like a Trident.
I'm a lucky guy to have such good friends. This was a great weekend!
Cant wait for the next get together there at Apache.

boatgonewild
07-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Cave it was good to roll with you , had a great time
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics348.jpg

boatgonewild
07-17-2007, 08:43 AM
here is a good shot looking from the back to the front of Party cove:)
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics346.jpg

67weimann
07-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Good I guess that means everybody else's compresers are safe.Besides Apache is for the real speedboaters so you can go back to Saguaro.
He still hasn't given it back? That is pretty chicken shit...
I agree, stay at Saguaro!!!

cave
07-17-2007, 03:41 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Compressor? Saguaro? :idea:

67weimann
07-17-2007, 04:28 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Compressor? Saguaro? :idea:
Boatgonewild borrowed a compressor from AZMandella at the Classic and Antique boat regatta last year at Bartlett. AZMandella was helping a fellow boater out by letting Randy borrow the compressor to pump up a tire or some shit. Still to this day, Randy has not returned the compressor to AZMandella. Aren't we all supossed to be a "boating family"? that is pretty low to have a fellow boater help you out and you screw them...WTF?

cave
07-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Awe I see. I'm shooting for Saguaro this Sunday so If I see him I'll ask him if he still has it. I'm sure he will read this and could answer your reply Ryan
My headers are burnt from helping out fellow boaters. The chrome lasted a weekend. 26' Sleek Craft that no one would help out. Been there & back. I just cant cruise by when someone needs help. Bad Carma. Except Doug. Sorry bro I didnt know you were broke... Thats twice but whos counting:D

boatgonewild
07-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Yes it true, I did borrow his compressor,.. and got his number from big ern, called Az Mandella.... and got his address,,.. UPS the compressor the next day... tell Monday I was under the impression he had received it.. He said he hadnt.. I asked him why he hadnt told me or said something within the last 10 months.... I private messaged him to give me the address again..
For me to punk a follow boaters compressor when everyone knows who I am .......... Can you add 67 weimann, you only come on and run your mouth... 3 times you have posted something mean.... I only tried to help you ... offered you another carb... People that know me , can judge me..... Not a small block with a big chip on his shoulder......

Bigern
07-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Damn blingmaster, your new ride looks killer. don't wanna get that truck dirty at apache again huh?

67weimann
07-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Yes it true, I did borrow his compressor,.. and got his number from big ern, called Az Mandella.... and got his address,,.. UPS the compressor the next day... tell Monday I was under the impression he had received it.. He said he hadnt.. I asked him why he hadnt told me or said something within the last 10 months.... I private messaged him to give me the address again..
For me to punk a follow boaters compressor when everyone knows who I am .......... Can you add 67 weimann, you only come on and run your mouth... 3 times you have posted something mean.... I only tried to help you ... offered you another carb... People that know me , can judge me..... Not a small block with a big chip on his shoulder......
Why would you need the address again? You already sent it right?
If me giving you crap over the internet hurts your feelings, I can't help that...So your saying that I was "mean" to you by giving you crap for starting a thread about a overnight trip and you are the first person to bone out??? You had that coming... And then what? Because you post about how you focked up and rolled your boat into the street, jumped out of your truck with it in gear and it rolled into a fence...WTF did you think was gonna happen? You posted your bonehead move online. If you didn't want to be giving shit for it, you should have keep your mouth shut about it...Duh. Come on Randy. Did you honestly think nobody was gonna make fun of you for it? And so now it would be #3 that I was "mean" to you b/c I am standing behind Marvin on the issue of the compressor? Dude, grow the fock up. I get shit thrown at me all the time online. And you calling the kettle black, have posted on some of my threads being "mean" as you put it...Practice what you preach man...I have always been there for ANY fellow jet boater. If it were me, I would have made sure the compressor made it back to it's rightful owner. So, if I'm "mean" or a bad person by your standards, I don't Know what the hell you want. Nobody to make fun of you?
As for the carb you offered, lots of people offer me parts to use, try, or what not. I don't take it b/c I don't want to be responsible for anyone elses stuff to avoid this type of situation...

boatgonewild
07-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Yea , I just got that, and I was bummed to get it dirty, Apache is a nice lake, but I will have my brother pull the boat next time.......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Because you post about how you focked up and rolled your boat into the street, jumped out of your truck with it in gear and it rolled into a fence...WTF did you think was gonna happen? You posted your bonehead move online. If you didn't want to be giving shit for it, you should have keep your mouth shut about it...Duh. Come on Randy. Did you honestly think nobody was gonna make fun of you for it? ..
Damn bro! That was pretty harsh. Yeah it was funny to read but stuff like that sucks. I dont think that it would be good to make fun of:idea: :idea:
I honestly dont know whats going on in here but come on fellas. Lets get things straightened out. We dont need hostility on our waters and forums. We have a killer crew and we need to keep it together.Workout the problems and forget about it:idea: Thats just my opinion. Take it for what its worth.......

67weimann
07-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Damn bro! That was pretty harsh. Yeah it was funny to read but stuff like that sucks. I dont think that it would be good to make fun of:idea: :idea:
I agree Mike, I posted on that thread about it that is was funny but I also expressed my concern that at least he is alright. Material shit can be replaced.

boatgonewild
07-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Hey Ryan its pretty obvious you hate me like my exwife,, but I`m embarressed even having this conversation,.. you are a big reason why i just talk on my threads......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-17-2007, 10:59 PM
. Material shit can be replaced.
Yeah BUT material things can also cause deep depression. Trust me bro, I am dealing with it right now:cry:
Lets try to defuse this situation all together.......either forgive or forget!

OverKill
07-17-2007, 11:24 PM
You got it right Mike. You and I know first hand there is nothing better than haveing freinds there when you need them.
I will tell you all this we are a tight crew and will only get tighter. When I was layed up in the hospital for a month, all I had was God, Family, and alot of Hot Boaters by my side. Away from all the BS, you guys where there. Now let's keep it that way.
James

cave
07-18-2007, 04:32 AM
I hope this can be resolved. We really do have a great bunch of boaters here.
I think most of us here has at one point borrowed something and forgot to give it back. Heck everytime time my bro Marco looks in my tool box he finds something that is his and vise verse. I mark all my tools with the words craftsman:D
I just met Randy and he seems like a guy who will make things right.
I had the editor of hot boat talk smack about my low-budge jet boat and even post a pick to embarrass me. It actually made me proud to see my boat on the cover of the Fake Hot Boat Magazine. I quess they really do have a magazine.
Its just the Internet
See you all at the lake.

boatgonewild
07-18-2007, 05:48 AM
I Totally agree with all my bros, my boating friends are the best, I wish I never got that flat on the truck,... and i thank AZ mandella for helping me.... I also know a 75.00 compressor, had problems getting there, But I still dont understand why not tell me, you didnt get it... Instead of thinking I just punked your compressor.............Maybe trying to thrash a mans good name is all 67weimann ever wanted..... I think all my friends that know me, know I think more of my fellow boaters, and dont roll like that.. I`m sorry for the cat fight bros.............. In the future I think if someone has an issue, or problem.... Private message them, and ask questions.....
And I do like Apache, but not dust....... Eastsiders I will always have your back............... :)

TAF
07-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Some of us are headed up 27th - 29th:idea: :sqeyes: :D I posted a new tthread in West happenings.,