PDA

View Full Version : bricktown promoters email address

IMPATIENT 1
07-16-2007, 06:32 PM
some of you guys got screwed by the promoters at bricktown, here's the email address they pulled off the site so noone could get in touch:D
glenn@bricktownnationals.com
fill his email with hatred:mad: :mad: :mad: s.o.b. deserves no less:D

olbiezer
07-16-2007, 06:36 PM
:) :) thanks for the email i noticed last night they took the address off the web site the crooks`lol

rrrr
07-17-2007, 06:56 AM
Phuckers. I really feel bad for the racers. All I'm out is a little gas money and a night at a hotel.
There were boats there from all over the country, guys that took vacation time off and drove a long way just to get screwed.

Jet Hydro
07-17-2007, 07:44 AM
http://newsok.com/video/215338

adjones419
07-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Phuckers. I really feel bad for the racers. All I'm out is a little gas money and a night at a hotel.
There were boats there from all over the country, guys that took vacation time off and drove a long way just to get screwed.
We drove 1,200 miles with 2 boats and didn't get to make a pass with either one of them. :(

olbiezer
07-17-2007, 01:03 PM
glenn@bricktownnationals.com
this address is not good any more the crook canciled the address......nice the mayor is loking into geting money back.....or will it just be dropped and we never hear anything about it? seems the promotor is makeing himself scarse here abouts lol

blowngas
07-28-2007, 12:05 PM
......nice the mayor is loking into geting money back.....
I didn't go to the drivers meeting, but from what I understand, the prize money offered at Oklahoma is to be offered to racers attending the races at Ft. Worth-----maybe some all knowing SDBA folks will jump in here and explain it in detail