PDA

View Full Version : Time to sell the 1988 COLE T-deck?

mdunn01
07-17-2007, 06:30 AM
As much as in hate too say this BUT i would love to get my hands on a 1985 open bow Bahner jet boat. I would have to part with my COLE ( its in the SPAM section now) and I would love to get something bigger. Anyone own a boat like this? Its the same as a Ultra and would like to hear pros and cons. The COLE has been a good boat and can use a good home.
Mike

Devilman
07-17-2007, 07:00 AM
As much as in hate too say this BUT i would love to get my hands on a 1985 open bow Bahner jet boat. I would have to part with my COLE ( its in the SPAM section now) and I would love to get something bigger. Anyone own a boat like this? Its the same as a Ultra and would like to hear pros and cons. The COLE has been a good boat and can use a good home.
Mike
I think Cas has a boat like that, an open bow Bahner.... if its the one I'm thinking of, its a good looking boat.

mdunn01
07-17-2007, 07:07 AM
There was a 85 at AVI and it was NICE. The guy selling it wanted $10,000 and man I have to sell my COLE in order to get it.
Mike

n8dawg
07-17-2007, 07:11 AM
:idea:

mdunn01
07-17-2007, 07:12 AM
Nate,
If you were not getting married i would make you an offer you wouldnt turn down, SERIOUS! A nice offer without the motor.
Mike

n8dawg
07-17-2007, 07:34 AM
I know..................... and thank you.
Good luck. :)

n8dawg
07-17-2007, 07:37 AM
:jawdrop:
I think I'm just going to start putting the money away right now. Then when the next owner has kids and a family and out grows it I'll be there with cash in hand!!!
Real sexy boat...I wish I could take it off your hands for you.

Cas
07-17-2007, 07:42 AM
I have the 18' Bahner open bow, 1984.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/84%20Bahner/CasnEi.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/84%20Bahner/casboat.jpg
there was just one for sale up here in Sonoma County a couple of weeks ago, only the 2nd one I've seen with mine being the first. Since it's not being advertised any more, I'm guessing it sold.

Devilman
07-17-2007, 07:54 AM
I have the 18' Bahner open bow, 1984.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/84%20Bahner/CasnEi.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/84%20Bahner/casboat.jpg
there was just one for sale up here in Sonoma County a couple of weeks ago, only the 2nd one I've seen with mine being the first. Since it's not being advertised any more, I'm guessing it sold.
I was right, that was the boat I was thinking of.....:)

mdunn01
07-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Well I found the boat i want, I have to sell the COLE, anyone? Its in the SPAM section.
Mike

steelcomp
07-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Is the Cole a full stringer hull?

n8dawg
07-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Is the Cole a full stringer hull?
Yes it is a full stringered boat.

mdunn01
07-18-2007, 07:20 AM
I would like too see the COLE go to a good home, someone who wants a well taken care of boat thats been garaged all the time and it is very clean. I have had to people interested and the price is more than fair. Its a freaking COLE.
Mike

fatboy95
07-18-2007, 07:23 AM
Wasn't that boat on the spam thread last summer for $7k because the guys ol lady wanted a new set of titties?????:eek: It's a clean boat.....

Devilman
07-18-2007, 07:26 AM
Wasn't that boat on the spam thread last summer for $7k because the guys ol lady wanted a new set of titties?????:eek: It's a clean boat.....
LOL, yes....... :D
And its a real clean boat.

mdunn01
07-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Is this clean enough, honestly its real nice.
Mikehttp://www.socaljetboats.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1178.0;attach=3308 ;image

olbiezer
07-18-2007, 05:48 PM
man.....every time u want to sell that boat i am either broke or all ready have a boat//////this time its i am broke........wish i could help u out

bead
07-18-2007, 07:33 PM
with or without the motor ,but its not a open bow . although i do have a skillsaw:D

pw_Tony
07-18-2007, 07:42 PM
If you want a Tax rideoff you can DONATE it to me!
:D :D :D

mdunn01
07-19-2007, 06:54 AM
If you want a Tax rideoff you can DONATE it to me!
:D :D :D
I dont want a tax write off but will take $7,000 cash and would love too see someone from the west but this kick ass ride! I want too see it out on the river again.
Mike

Twins+one
07-19-2007, 07:30 PM
I dont want a tax write off but will take $7,000 cash and would love too see someone from the west but this kick ass ride! I want too see it out on the river again.
Mike
Let me get this right, new motor, rebuilt split bowl pump and $7000????? That is a freaking steal. Put the blower in it that is in the other thread and meet me at the river in two weeks. You will not want to sell it after that. Hell the kids can play on the beach!!! Really, you just need to be able to move them around, they do not need to stay in the boat the whole time.
Good luck with the sale.

mdunn01
07-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Let me get this right, new motor, rebuilt split bowl pump and $7000????? That is a freaking steal. Put the blower in it that is in the other thread and meet me at the river in two weeks. You will not want to sell it after that. Hell the kids can play on the beach!!! Really, you just need to be able to move them around, they do not need to stay in the boat the whole time.
Good luck with the sale.
Jeremy,
Tell me about it, i feel i am asking a great price? I wish it was bigger but i am after that 1985 Bahner so i need to sell it, damm shame..great freaking boat.
Mike

pw_Tony
07-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Jeremy,
Tell me about it, i feel i am asking a great price? I wish it was bigger but i am after that 1985 Bahner so i need to sell it, damm shame..great freaking boat.
Mike
Dude, after you get a bigger boat you're goin to be killin yourself for selling that one! Seriously you will be. Sell a car, or bike or something and buy another boat:D , one for the fam, one for yourself, that's the way I roll, just not the same quality I got:jawdrop: as in yours kicks ass and mines cheap haha.
After my father had gotten a bigger boat, it was only a matter of time before he need something back for some speed, and then he got the Hondo

mdunn01
07-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Dude, after you get a bigger boat you're goin to be killin yourself for selling that one! Seriously you will be. Sell a car, or bike or something and buy another boat:D , one for the fam, one for yourself, that's the way I roll, just not the same quality I got:jawdrop: as in yours kicks ass and mines cheap haha.
After my father had gotten a bigger boat, it was only a matter of time before he need something back for some speed, and then he got the Hondo
You know I really want to keep this thing but I dont want to sell my bike, I love my 1936 BMW and its worth $25,000 and I am not really into parting with that. I have been talking with a Hot Boater member and he might buy the boat here in a few hrs. I just dont know what too say, I wish it held more people because its very small. Its a 4 person boat.
Mike

Twins+one
07-20-2007, 06:16 PM
LOL. How correct you are. It is not that I miss the ringing ears after a long run. But is when everyone is back at camp cooking, the sun is starting to go down and you and wife hop in and take a cruise up river. Turn the motor off and float and watch the sunset. Just as the sun hits the mountains you fire her up and haul booty back, trying to race the sun. That is what I miss most. But the next speed demon for me is a v-drive flattie!

mdunn01
07-22-2007, 09:12 AM
LOL. How correct you are. It is not that I miss the ringing ears after a long run. But is when everyone is back at camp cooking, the sun is starting to go down and you and wife hop in and take a cruise up river. Turn the motor off and float and watch the sunset. Just as the sun hits the mountains you fire her up and haul booty back, trying to race the sun. That is what I miss most. But the next speed demon for me is a v-drive flattie!
What blows me away is I have all these people interested and yet not one person yet has even come out and seen the boat in person yet :) I will miss the boat when she sells and if it doesnt go for $7,000....I am gonna keep it, period.
Mike

mdunn01
07-23-2007, 01:12 PM
The flakes...let me tell you, I have never seen such a large exapmple of flakes when trying to sell something, its rather weird too me, anyway..still forsale.
Mike

pw_Tony
07-23-2007, 01:27 PM
You got the curse of the Dodge... once you get one you can't get rid of it:eek:

mdunn01
07-23-2007, 04:23 PM
You got the curse of the Dodge... once you get one you can't get rid of it:eek:
The right buyer will see that it is a great buy and well worth the cash, it will go in due time.
Mike

n8dawg
07-24-2007, 09:25 AM
Just by it back! That boat is you buddy!

Devilman
07-24-2007, 09:45 AM
Yeah, what he said..... C'mon Shrimpy, buy your COLE back...... :D You know you want to. :idea:

jetboatjohn
07-24-2007, 11:04 AM
I think you might have more luck if the engine would turn over 3000 rpm and the boat would go faster than 40 mph.????? Hey man this is john I met you at the avi. my son and I came by and talked with you about the problems you were having with the boat. Did you get her fixed yet????? The curse of the dodge she'll get ya!!! No harm No foul. I'm just messin with ya man. you seemed cool. :D :D :D http://czabe.com/daily/archives/picoday_dodge_uterus.jpg

gqchris
07-24-2007, 01:12 PM
I think you might have more luck if the engine would turn over 3000 rpm and the boat would go faster than 40 mph.????? Hey man this is john I met you at the avi. my son and I came by and talked with you about the problems you were having with the boat. Did you get her fixed yet????? The curse of the dodge she'll get ya!!! No harm No foul. I'm just messin with ya man. you seemed cool. :D :D :D http://czabe.com/daily/archives/picoday_dodge_uterus.jpg
Wow, nice first posts!:rolleyes: You should fit in just well over in the "Sandbar". You outta go check it out there. :mad:

mdunn01
07-24-2007, 01:17 PM
A new distributor will fix that problem, thats already in the works. LOL..you wont ever blow her up at 3,000rpms' :)

Twins+one
07-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah, what he said..... C'mon Shrimpy, buy your COLE back...... :D You know you want to. :idea:
LOL. How you been man? Busy as heck here, only had the tuna boat out once this year. I will own a cole again but it will be a v-drive flattie.