PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar- Opening Day Bets....

NOTALENT
07-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Who knows the inside scoop, I need to make some money!!!!:D I cant be there, so I want to bet online.....any tips?

Baja Big Dog
07-17-2007, 11:36 AM
Ill bet I could give you some handicap horse's, and you would lose as much money as I would!!! I can pay for a lot of hay in a day at the races.:D

TBONE1904
07-17-2007, 12:03 PM
Who knows the inside scoop, I need to make some money!!!!:D I cant be there, so I want to bet online.....any tips?
Inside tip there will be a bunch of trophy wives with big hats on, hopefully training their daughters the way. Oh yah and the wanna be trophy wives trashin it up! That’s were I come in! I think I will be there, but do not pay too much attention to the horses!!!!

NOTALENT
07-17-2007, 12:13 PM
I know....I normally go every year, but cant get the day off!!!! I love the women there...the big hat contest, rich women posing.....ahhh love it!:devil: :D

HavaSkank
07-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Im clairvoyant. Let me close my eyes and concentrate for a minute....I can see it, muscular horses rounding the final turn, oh the pagentry, the miniature riders whipping feverishly....the crowd on their feet gripping programs shouting at the top of their lungs...3 horses stretched at the line, Usual Suspect, Bernasconi and Karazi..it's neck and neck, it's going to be a photo finish.........and the winner is.....
the fastest horse. Duh

HavaSkank
07-17-2007, 12:26 PM
In the 2nd race there are two horses on the field: Blazeitgirl and Special Smoke! It's rasta day at the park.
In the 4th race you HAVE to go with Frank the Barber, just cuz that's a great name for a horse.
In the 5th I'd take Cool Hand Lucca, the 6th Wild Sissy, 7th Teeman, 8th Six Pack Abs and the 9th Rocket Kitty

MKEELINE
07-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Bet the gray's.

NOTALENT
07-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Bet the gray's.
any logic behind this?:D

HavaSkank
07-17-2007, 01:25 PM
Logic? WTF? Dude, it's why it's called GAMBLING!

Dave C
07-17-2007, 01:29 PM
oh snap.

MKEELINE
07-17-2007, 01:52 PM
No, not really. But as soon as you don't bet on the grey horse, that focker wins. You can always just exacta box the two favorites.

NOTALENT
07-17-2007, 03:10 PM
ummmm....ok. So no one horse is better than the other.....:rolleyes: :D

NOTALENT
07-17-2007, 03:11 PM
No, not really. But as soon as you don't bet on the grey horse, that focker wins. You can always just exacta box the two favorites.
lol...:D true that! I will try a few different things. Trying to get ahold of my buddys dad who won me big money last year on a trifecta, 3k and it was nice!:)

westair
07-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Hang out at Bully's in Del Mar before the races ... good time! All the
servers and bartenders know the horses because the trainers and
owners go there.:D