PDA

View Full Version : paging Boat030

boatslayer
07-17-2007, 02:42 PM
mike hb isnt leting me send pm's , how u been ? tried calling u a couple weeks ago , graduated from wyotech , hows the boat?

boat030
07-18-2007, 05:58 AM
CONGRATS!! on the graduation, that's great have you started working yet? My boats in pieces still I think I'm going to try real hard to get it back together in time for winter :idea:

boatslayer
07-18-2007, 09:03 AM
thanks man , im waiting to here back from cole chrysler dodge in san luis , 98 percent sure i got a job there , boats in pieces ? ah if we hammer down we could get her together by labor day , but im not sure if there is ganna be any water left in the lake then , hows the racing ?

boat030
07-19-2007, 10:00 AM
That's cool a dealership is proabably the best place to be a mechanic around here. My boats not going back together until i figure out what i'm going to do with the drive. And as far as racing goes it's a good thing we had a great year last year because this year has been a little rough half way thru the season allready and no wins :confused:

TAF
07-19-2007, 11:57 AM
That's cool a dealership is proabably the best place to be a mechanic around here. My boats not going back together until i figure out what i'm going to do with the drive. And as far as racing goes it's a good thing we had a great year last year because this year has been a little rough half way thru the season allready and no wins :confused:
Dang, I hear ya :rolleyes: there. In the same :( funk if ya know what I mean. At least we can say we won some :) circle :) boat races:D
Are you going to race at any NJBA races or San Diego in Sept.? I'm headed to Long Beach in Aug. to help on the K5 circle boat. You ought to come :sqeyes: watch.

boat030
07-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Dang, I hear ya :rolleyes: there. In the same :( funk if ya know what I mean. At least we can say we won some :) circle :) boat races:D
Are you going to race at any NJBA races or San Diego in Sept.? I'm headed to Long Beach in Aug. to help on the K5 circle boat. You ought to come :sqeyes: watch.
that actually sounds pretty cool what weekend is it in august? maybe I will cruz down there. I am going to run the rest of the NJBA races, not sure yet on the IHBA races. are you guys going to test at Ming anymore this year?

TAF
07-20-2007, 04:58 AM
that actually sounds pretty cool what weekend is it in august? maybe I will cruz down there. I am going to run the rest of the NJBA races, not sure yet on the IHBA races. are you guys going to test at Ming anymore this year?
Its the same weekend as the IHBA Red Bluff, TX race. Just like last year.
As far as testing at Ming:( :idea: You'll probably find out before me since you already will be there. Isn't the next NJBA race the same weekend as IHBA San Diego? I'll definitely be in San Diego. Be safe and say "HI" to 357 Brent for me.

boat030
07-20-2007, 06:45 AM
Awright I'll see about going to Long Beach. Yeah the next NJBA race is the same weekend as San Diego :mad:

TAF
07-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Awright I'll see about going to Long Beach. Yeah the next NJBA race is the same weekend as San Diego :mad:
You ought to pick up the LVNLFS :D on the way down to LB. Are they going to San Diego or Ming when they are the same weekend?:idea: :D

LUVNLIFE
07-21-2007, 07:48 AM
You ought to pick up the LVNLFS :D on the way down to LB. Are they going to San Diego or Ming when they are the same weekend?:idea: :D
We will be at Ming that weekend Rob. :D And Long Beach sounds like a plan:idea:

LUVNLIFE
07-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Hey Mike let me know if you plan on heading to Long Beach. We will hook up and cruise together. Even could cruise the toter home down.;)

TAF
07-23-2007, 05:42 AM
Hey Mike let me know if you plan on heading to Long Beach. We will hook up and cruise together. Even could cruise the toter home down.;)
the toter must be the only vehicle you have. It's the only one I've ever seen. Sis will be thrilled to see ya guys again.......so will Guru:rolleyes: :sqeyes:
:D

boat030
07-23-2007, 06:10 AM
that sounds great, if we take the toter do I have to be co-pilot or do I get to party in the back with Jen and the kids??

photo chick
07-23-2007, 06:31 AM
that sounds great, if we take the toter do I have to be co-pilot or do I get to party in the back with Jen and the kids??
:jawdrop: they're a little young don't ya think? ;)

boat030
07-23-2007, 06:36 AM
Are you kidding those two kids are ROCKSTARS :D

Mrs Luvnlife
07-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Kids :2purples: ??
:D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
07-23-2007, 08:11 AM
the toter must be the only vehicle you have.
Yep, it's what I take the kids to school in :) .
It's the only one I've ever seen.
That's cuz it's the party mo--bile and every time we see you, we just happen to be partyin :D ;) .

TAF
07-23-2007, 03:33 PM
Yep, it's what I take the kids to school in :) .
That's cuz it's the party mo--bile and every time we see you, we just happen to be partyin :D ;) .
Did I see / read you all were out here in PHX area a bit ago?:idea:
Let us know next time and we'll take yall to Cyn Lake and Apache Lake. I'm headed to Apache this weekend. Frank Nagore (jet boat racer) from Tucson is headed up there too. He's super cool! :D

LUVNLIFE
07-23-2007, 06:04 PM
the toter must be the only vehicle you have. It's the only one I've ever seen. Sis will be thrilled to see ya guys again.......so will Guru:rolleyes: :sqeyes:
:D
What do you mean Rob:confused: That is where we live:rolleyes: Just have to remember to unplug in the morning or it rips the power cord:mad: Castaic RV park is the chit, they even have a store:) Lori is coming to town:sqeyes: Better get some RedBull and Jager:devil: :D

LUVNLIFE
07-23-2007, 06:06 PM
I was actually thinking you could drive and the kids would copilot so me and Jen could party in the back:D :D

LUVNLIFE
07-23-2007, 06:08 PM
:jawdrop: they're a little young don't ya think? ;)
Jeez Lori:) You should know the age of their mother when she started to party. Hell Jen taught me everything I know:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :D

LUVNLIFE
07-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Are you kidding those two kids are ROCKSTARS :D
When do the royalties start:confused: I def know they can out last me at times:jawdrop: :D

photo chick
07-24-2007, 04:03 AM
What do you mean Rob:confused: That is where we live:rolleyes: Just have to remember to unplug in the morning or it rips the power cord:mad: Castaic RV park is the chit, they even have a store:) Lori is coming to town:sqeyes: Better get some RedBull and Jager:devil: :D
Yeah... just keep that chocolate cake shot thing away from me! One more of those and Jen would've killed me!:D

Mrs Luvnlife
07-24-2007, 06:52 AM
Did I see / read you all were out here in PHX area a bit ago?:idea:
We were there for 5 days over the 4th of July. Unfortunately, I kinda knew ahead of time that we weren't going to have much extra time otherwise I woulda given ya a shout out for some drinks :) . We drank and swam :D , didn't really get out of the pool much :boxed: .
Let us know next time and we'll take yall to Cyn Lake and Apache Lake. I'm headed to Apache this weekend. Frank Nagore (jet boat racer) from Tucson is headed up there too. He's super cool! :D
We keep talking about haulin the boat out there, just hasn't happened yet :( . I would love to get to Apache, the pictures Kevin has posted are beautiful! Some day :D .
Frank....yes, very nice guy! We met him at the races and have chatted with him a couple times.

Mrs Luvnlife
07-24-2007, 06:53 AM
Yeah... just keep that chocolate cake shot thing away from me! One more of those and Jen would've killed me!:D
:jawdrop: Me??? Never would I do such a thing :D !! Hey girl!
At least you coulda had one more to get to that point :D , I was already there :redface: :messedup: .

boat030
07-24-2007, 07:21 AM
I was actually thinking you could drive and the kids would copilot so me and Jen could party in the back:D :D
That's not gonna work for me 'cause I don't want to be the one to have to explain the birds and the bees to your kids

TAF
07-24-2007, 08:03 AM
That's not gonna work for me 'cause I don't want to be the one to have to explain the birds and the bees to your kids
Suppose someone :( needs to clue:confused: you in first,ehhh? :idea:
jjdude:D

photo chick
07-24-2007, 03:09 PM
:jawdrop: Me??? Never would I do such a thing :D !! Hey girl!
At least you coulda had one more to get to that point :D , I was already there :redface: :messedup: .
Your "messed up" is a rather controlled one, mine on the other hand.....isn't so :D

LUVNLIFE
07-24-2007, 06:37 PM
No big deal;) Coming from you, you will get it wrong anyway:confused: :) :) Just tell Kiara daddy has guns and knows how to "Bust a cap in some punks ass":) And tell Josh big boobs are fun:D Should about cover it;)

Unforgiven
07-24-2007, 08:15 PM
I get a call from Mike BOAT 030.."sorry man can't go..My boats in pieces".thats what you get when you get a guy who "drives" a raceboat working on one...:D

TAF
07-25-2007, 05:39 AM
I get a call from Mike BOAT 030.."sorry man can't go..My boats in pieces".thats what you get when you get a guy who "drives" a raceboat working on one...:D
I use to think that to be the case but just look:sqeyes: at Guru, he's always driving and working on the boat:D I wonder where he is right now?:idea: :)

boat030
07-25-2007, 06:46 AM
No big deal;) Coming from you, you will get it wrong anyway:confused: :) :) Just tell Kiara daddy has guns and knows how to "Bust a cap in some punks ass":) And tell Josh big boobs are fun:D Should about cover it;)
Awright so big boobs and guns I think i got it

boat030
07-25-2007, 06:49 AM
Oh C'mon I'm an excellent boat mechanic I just need a bigger hammer :hammer2:

boat030
07-25-2007, 06:51 AM
I use to think that to be the case but just look:sqeyes: at Guru, he's always driving and working on the boat:D I wonder where he is right now?:idea: :)
They let him work on the boat? :jawdrop:

Unforgiven
07-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Mike, I'll come and put your drive together for you...then you can "boat "again..sucks being a boat BIATCH

boat030
07-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Mike, I'll come and put your drive together for you...then you can "boat "again..sucks being a boat BIATCH
will you bring the parts we need when you come help me fix it? :idea:

boatslayer
07-26-2007, 08:48 PM
lol ,yea i think we need to the a #6 drive on there , causea i think we all know every part to the xr drive by now .