PDA

View Full Version : lake lice @ saguaro sunday

lake p.a.l.
07-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Focking lake lice, 4 wide as you come around the blind turn going away from the marina hugging the left side. I was with my wife, mother-in-law, my buddy & his wife, and a total of 5 kids. We were coming in between the rock island and shore where it is pretty narrow. We were going about 23-25mph because this is the most dangerous part of the lake and just as we get to the corner, 4 lake lice riding side by side, come flying around the corner hugging their left side. I had to hit neutral and swerve right towards shore to avoid them. They had the nerve to flip me off!!! They had to be going at least 45mph on the exact wrong side of the lake. What would you have done? Please don't give me the "I would have chased them down and kicked their ass" routine, I had all the kids & mother-in-law with me.

fatboy95
07-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Not much you can do to eradicate Lice Rockets A buddy of mine used to track them down like those four you mentioned to their favorite spot. He would anchor and start fishing. If they got within range he would cast out a weighted lure right in front of them. Fishing line hurts like hell wrapped around bare skin.

Glamasu
07-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Focking lake lice, 4 wide as you come around the blind turn going away from the marina hugging the left side. I was with my wife, mother-in-law, my buddy & his wife, and a total of 5 kids. We were coming in between the rock island and shore where it is pretty narrow. We were going about 23-25mph because this is the most dangerous part of the lake and just as we get to the corner, 4 lake lice riding side by side, come flying around the corner hugging their left side. I had to hit neutral and swerve right towards shore to avoid them. They had the nerve to flip me off!!! They had to be going at least 45mph on the exact wrong side of the lake. What would you have done? Please don't give me the "I would have chased them down and kicked their ass" routine, I had all the kids & mother-in-law with me.
Seems under the circumstances you did the right thing....Avoided an accident and continued to enjoy the rest of your day....Though we would all like to rip these operators off these things and beat the livin crap out of them its not worth the jail time to me...unless there is contact made, I flip them off back and enjoy the rest of my day:D :D

Mandelon
07-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Moved slightly to the right and held my course and speed. Maybe. :D

squirt'nmyload
07-17-2007, 04:23 PM
what i did was quit going to saguaro on the weekends :) 90% of them are rentals out there

Biglue
07-17-2007, 04:40 PM
I would have chased them down but not fight them. I would talk a lot of shit and tell them what a bunch of dumbasses they are and that since you're with your family you wouldn't engage in a fight. Tell them what a bunch of chicken shits they are for flipping you off so they don't think you're scared of them. Make sure the final thing you say is their actions are those of only men who are pussies that even your mother in law could kick their asses. Then you throw your mother in law at them and run like hell. :jawdrop: :D

2Driver
07-17-2007, 05:04 PM
I would have chased them down but not fight them. I would talk a lot of shit Make sure the final thing you say is their actions are those of only men who are pussies that even your mother in law could kick their asses. Then you throw your mother in law at them and run like hell. :jawdrop: :D
Now that is funny. :D
BTW: Always have a 1/2 bottle of water handy when at the wheel.

79centurion
07-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Thats where jet boats are usefull:D A little roost always helps things. Just make sure the sheriff isnt around.
Dan

Cole
07-17-2007, 06:18 PM
Make sure the final thing you say is their actions are those of only men who are pussies that even your mother in law could kick their asses. Then you throw your mother in law at them and run like hell. :jawdrop: :D[/QUOTE]
Ok.....that was some funny chit:D

SmokinLowriderSS
07-17-2007, 07:09 PM
Moved slightly to the right and held my course and speed. Maybe. :D
Me, right there. Let the little fukwads dodge 2,000 pounds of fibreglass and big block.

OverKill
07-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Me, right there. Let the little fukwads dodge 2,000 pounds of fibreglass and big block.
Amen there brother, I feel the same way. I don't move if they are in the wrong, Im only going to hurt my family if I try. So I say let them hit me, because I promis I WILL WIN!!!, and they are going to feel alot of pain.

Glamasu
07-17-2007, 08:20 PM
While i feel the anamocity here towards the lake lice and very much agree with the feelings and thoughts...I have to stop and ask if you have thought about the reprocutions of this...I only say this cause i thought well hell insurance would protect me....well I'm finding out the hard way thats not always the case...As much as i would love to ram the piss out of them and all... Is it worth ruining your equipment, days lost ,and possibly hurting yourself or worse you kids??
It would only be intensified if there was a collision and someone had a hint of alcohol on their breath....
Just a different p.o.v.

hallett21
07-17-2007, 08:51 PM
keep it simple.... run them down and get parallel with them then if you can get them to pull over and tell you have there id numbers and that you r calling the cops:devil: :devil: and just leave...that'll scare the shit outta them for a few hours lol.....