PDA

View Full Version : Outdrive Exchange

soupersonic
02-17-2006, 01:46 PM
in Phoenix gets a big thumbs up from me. The guys took good care of my boat, adding all new bezels and cup holders , some killer tunes and a new hydrolic pump for the trailer brakes. Thanks guys

Jordy
02-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Those guys are great. Cool peeps and lots of good stuff. My opinion has nothing to do with the cooler full of beer at the boat drags either. ;)

BadKachina
02-17-2006, 08:46 PM
in Phoenix gets a big thumbs up from me. The guys took good care of my boat, adding all new bezels and cup holders , some killer tunes and a new hydrolic pump for the trailer brakes. Thanks guys
Thanks, you've got a really nice ride, hope to see you out on the water this year. Beers are on Jordy.

Jordy
02-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Beers are on Jordy.
That's odd as it seems that you've got all the beer in your boat. Oh, and please respect the 2 non-kachina boat buffer rule when you see us on the water. Oh, and beak boats don't count. :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23badkachina.jpg

BadKachina
02-17-2006, 09:31 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3078jordy1.JPG
I can read, you don't have to rub in the no Kachina rule. I'll be a couple of boats down where you might have a chance of talking over my radio........ :crossx:

Jordy
02-18-2006, 12:09 AM
That pic still cracks me up. Too bad it's not my boat. So sad. :notam: :D

soupersonic
02-18-2006, 09:36 AM
No worries, Paul said he saved those killer vinyl graphics for your next ride.

FOUNTAINATLAST
02-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Thank you, it was a pleasure to work on your boat. After installing your stereo I was so impressed that I'm going to order those JL marine mids for myself. Enjoy, hope to see ya out on the lake this summer....

Mardonzi
02-19-2006, 08:40 AM
Looks like I need to pay these guys a visit next time I'm in the Valley

FOUNTAINATLAST
02-19-2006, 03:50 PM
Looks like I need to pay these guys a visit next time I'm in the Valley
Don't know if I'm qualified to work on that plane in your avatar, But sure can help you out with your boat... :D

tpmarine.com
02-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Paul & Jim may play around on the boards, but they are all business when it comes to taking care of their customers... :D
If you have a chance, stop by and check out their shop, they have lot's of cool stuff to look at.

2Driver
02-20-2006, 05:45 PM
That good to know, Ive seen their ads and was wondering about the shop. Good back pocket info. THanks