PDA

View Full Version : Boat Buckle

GunninGopher
07-17-2007, 07:49 PM
I just bolted these up. I saw them on a wakeboard boat trailer at the San Diego boat show and ordered them up from a local dealer. They were about $100 for the pair. Overtons has 'em for about $65 each, so I guess I got a good deal.
I'm really stoked because I hate sticking the straps in the back of the boat and then digging them out at the end of the day. These just reel in when unhooked and there is a ratcheting lever to tighten it up when the boat is on.
http://www.theolanders.net/dave/IMAG0003.JPG

socalmofo
07-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Where did you buy them from? I have been wanting some since I saw them on a high end Extreme Trailer. I am in El Cajon also.

BoneDaddy
07-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Where did you buy them from? I have been wanting some since I saw them on a high end Extreme Trailer. I am in El Cajon also.
I bought mine at West Marine on sale for $75.00. There are two versions (stainless steel and not).
They also make one for the bow too.
I dig them so far. They work awesome.

Jyruiz
07-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Those are pretty cool.

GunninGopher
07-17-2007, 09:39 PM
I ordered them from the boat/ski shop off of Magnolia, between Bradley and Fletcher Parkway, East of highway 67. It was supposed to take about 1 week, but I it took longer because of some mixup. I didn't care since I wasn't needing them for a while.

Old school Ultra
07-17-2007, 09:50 PM
I just got them.... there the best!

SoCal Builder
07-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Just took delivery on my new Howard Sport Deck and this is by far the best bang for the buck option that I took!

GunninGopher
07-18-2007, 04:34 AM
I bought mine at West Marine on sale for $75.00. There are two versions (stainless steel and not).
Was that $75 for a pair? I was looking there after I ordered these and it seemed to be for only 1.

GunninGopher
07-18-2007, 04:35 AM
My bow strap stays on, so I decided not to get one from them. If I was rebuilding the trailer I would, however.