PDA

View Full Version : Wife got out of line....

Kindsvater Flat
07-17-2007, 09:59 PM
so I kicked her ass.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_%21cid__0717072125-00.jpg
Can't see the bump that great in the pick but its huge. Wife uses one of those exercise balls as a chair at her desk. Well she leaned back, lost control, and fell over backwards. That part wasn't bad. But when she was falling she grabbed my chair and pulled me over and the arm rest hit her head with my weight on top of it, I had nothing to grab as I was going over. Its been a lovely night. She took a happy pill and an ice pack to bed with her now. Since I took that pic she is now starting to get a black eye. Crappy part is she deals with domestic violence victims and she has 2 appointments tomorrow.

scoobydoo7513
07-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Too funny!!! Your poor wife. You should post some pics of the black eye when it is nice and shiny. :D Got tossed off the seadoo a while back and got my husbands elbow in one side of my head. Then later that same day had the seadoo hit me in the head on the other side so I had matching bumps like your wife. I just told eveyone they were my horns. :devil: Hope she feels better soon.

djunkie
07-18-2007, 01:29 AM
What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing. You already told her twice. :D :D

Tom Brown
07-18-2007, 03:22 AM
I hope she feels better soon. :)

Jbb
07-18-2007, 03:37 AM
lol....send her some flowers at work...with a card apologizing ...and swearing it will never happen again!..:D

deltarat
07-18-2007, 05:12 AM
I will tell you what; my wife lost her balance one night in the garage. She fell forward and smacked her head on the cherry picker that was holding the engine I had just pulled out of my boat. She broke her nose and blacked her face up real good. We laughed about the domestic violence comments for about a day. The first time we walked in a store together the looks I received were terrible. I never felt so uncomfortable in a store in my life. What was funny was when we went to church and the pastor pulled her aside to have a talk with her in private. I wonder her if she told him the truth, drunk in the garage is not a good this to probably tell the pastor. Anyways I hope you wife is feeling better today.

superdave013
07-18-2007, 05:21 AM
she's lucky that's all that happened with all that farm boy falling on her like that. lol
My wife crashed her bike and borke her arm. Took her to the hospitle and they thought I did it. :jawdrop: It was turning into a pretty big deal with cops and everything. All I know is having a broken wife sucks.

rrrr
07-18-2007, 05:48 AM
A few years ago my wife had a dental thing done that made one side of her jaw black, blue, purple, you name it. Looked bad.
Just happened this was around Valentine's Day. We went out to dinner to a popular restaurant. After dinner we were leaving, walking through the big crowd waiting for a table. My wife stopped to get a mint from the dish by the front door.
I grabbed her arm and snarled "C'mon, goddammit!"......jerked her out the door. You should have seen the looks I got from those people. :jawdrop: :D :D
She was pissed, I was laughing my ass off.......:D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-18-2007, 06:16 AM
I have a cast on my hand right now from a trailer door/puppy/leash accident . When people asked what happened and I don't feel like telling the story, Jason just says "she wouldn't listen" ;) We get some pretty interesting looks. lol
And SuperDave, being a broken wife sucks ASS. :)

lucky
07-18-2007, 06:22 AM
she's lucky that's all that happened with all that farm boy falling on her like that. lol
My wife crashed her bike and borke her arm. Took her to the hospitle and they thought I did it. :jawdrop: It was turning into a pretty big deal with cops and everything. All I know is having a broken wife sucks.
No she isn't - she is married to him :devil: serioulsy Mike hope she is doing better

Hopdaddie
07-18-2007, 06:37 AM
I grabbed her arm and snarled "C'mon, goddammit!"......jerked her out the door. You should have seen the looks I got from those people. :jawdrop: :D :D
She was pissed, I was laughing my ass off.......:D :D
Now thats funny shiat right there...

soupersonic
07-18-2007, 06:47 AM
When i first moved in with the spousal unit, i had just walked in the doorand stopped to take off the work boots as usual. I tripped on some other shoes and fell perfectly inbetween the studs and broke thru the drywall.She picked on me for quite a while about being a fatass. Her folks lived close by and stopped in a little later. Her dad asks wtf? I told him the "she wouldnt listen" joke. He didnt have a sense of humor.

Sleek-Jet
07-18-2007, 07:15 AM
I was out having dinner one time with a girlfriend... as I reached across the table for the salt, she jumps back a little covers her face and says, real loud, "No... don't hit me again"...
I thought I was going to get my ass beat from some of the looks I was getting...

superdave013
07-18-2007, 07:19 AM
I have a cast on my hand right now from a trailer door/puppy/leash accident . When people asked what happened and I don't feel like telling the story, Jason just says "she wouldn't listen" ;) We get some pretty interesting looks. lol
And SuperDave, being a broken wife sucks ASS. :)
yeah but you will heal up. Once the wife knows the man can use the indoor appliances it sticks for life! :mad:
BTW, sorry to hear and get well soon.
rrr - classic!

Sherpa
07-18-2007, 07:48 AM
dude, no nookie for you for awhile....
I had a freind (son of a guy my dad worked with) who was always getting
hurt either from sports, or goofing off, bicycles, motorcycles, etc.
one time he jumped out of the bed of the pickup and his shoe lace got caught
on a bed-tie down hook. he hit the ground with his head/shoulders, broke
his arm, and was really beat up looking.........
I think the hospital actually did call CPS and they spent quite a bit of time
at their house checking out the family......... we laughed about it then, they
didn't for quite awhile.

boatsnblondes
07-18-2007, 07:54 AM
Awwwwwwwwww....poor girl.....hope she feels better....give her a hug for us.....on the other hand, JBB's comment about the flowers and the I'm sorry note was a stroke of pure (evil) genius.....:D

Baja Big Dog
07-18-2007, 12:32 PM
I will tell you what; my wife lost her balance one night in the garage. She fell forward and smacked her head on the cherry picker that was holding the engine I had just pulled out of my boat. She broke her nose and blacked her face up real good. We laughed about the domestic violence comments for about a day. The first time we walked in a store together the looks I received were terrible. I never felt so uncomfortable in a store in my life. What was funny was when we went to church and the pastor pulled her aside to have a talk with her in private. I wonder her if she told him the truth, drunk in the garage is not a good this to probably tell the pastor. Anyways I hope you wife is feeling better today.
Was the motor hurt???:D

lucky
07-18-2007, 12:37 PM
what do a thousand battered women have in common ?? :D They just don't fockin listen :D :D :D

I'mTheBeaver
07-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Her clients may not believe it when she tells her story of how she got a black eye so she might as well say something like, "I'm not only a counselor, I'm also a victim....".
I hope your wife recovers soon.
I've stopped using the medicine ball in the office, too!
http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_images/Medicine_Ball_Daly-704896.jpg (http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_images/Medicine_Ball_Daly-708739.jpg)

Pheelin Phroggy
07-18-2007, 02:22 PM
My wife works out doing Akido, has been for 7 years... did full contact once a week.. always manages to have a bruise or two, I finally gave up trying to explain and just wear a redneck-peckerhead wife beater shirt when we are out. Hell when someone pisses me off.. I just let her handle it.

LandSpeedRacer
07-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Man, sorry to hear about this one, hope she is Ok!
This reminds me of a DV blonde joke I once heard . . . . the disclaimer 1st . . . . I'm not this way . . . . seriously . . . .
What do you tell a blonde with two black eyes?:sqeyes:
Nothing, you already told her twice!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mrs. Restless22
07-18-2007, 02:46 PM
Awww poor thing! :(
Arent black eyes a thing of the norm in that hick-town you live in??? :D
J/K....hope she gets better soon! ;)

Schiada76
07-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Umm that wasn't one of those "excercise balls" with the two "prong" attachments was it?:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :D

Kindsvater Flat
07-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Awww poor thing! :(
Arent black eyes a thing of the norm in that hick-town you live in??? :D
J/K....hope she gets better soon! ;)
Nope. Most are brown and illegal so you can't tell.:D
Umm that wasn't one of those "excercise balls" with the two "prong" attachments was it?:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :D
I wish. That would have been better entertainment.

Kindsvater Flat
07-19-2007, 10:22 AM
New pic as of this morning.:D
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_marcia.jpg
BTW those are DV cases on her desk.

AZJD
07-19-2007, 02:54 PM
New pic as of this morning.:D
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_marcia.jpg
BTW those are DV cases on her desk.
I would punch myself if I had to do that much work in a day!:D

airpacker
07-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Nice one Mike ( the cover story that is ) :)