PDA

View Full Version : Scottsdale Az. Info???

my21advantage
07-18-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm heading to Scottsdale tomorrow for work and I was wondering if any hb peeps have a recommendation for...
1.) a place to have Dinner
2..) somewhere to get some adult beverages (with some good scenery;) )

Jordy
07-18-2007, 09:02 AM
What part of Scottsdale??? :idea:

Some Kind Of Monster
07-18-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm heading to Scottsdale tomorrow for work and I was wondering if any hb peeps have a recommendation for...
1.) a place to have Dinner
2..) somewhere to get some adult beverages (with some good scenery;) )
What part of Scottsdale? It's pretty long.. I work at Frank Lloyd Wright and Scottsdale road. There is a pretty good scene within walking distance of here.

cdog
07-18-2007, 09:07 AM
I'd bet there are over 60 places you could go. How about Ruth Chris for a steak and Skin for a drink.:D

Boozer
07-18-2007, 09:08 AM
I'm leaving for Scottsdale Sunday. I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn on N. Scottsdale Rd.
Anything good near there?

Kilrtoy
07-18-2007, 09:11 AM
E. Indian School Road and I believe it Hayden, go north a block
The most unreal chicks hang in this Bar.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-18-2007, 09:17 AM
There is Devils Martini, Dos Gringos, Tilted Kilt, Barcelona, send me a PM and I can show you around :D

Big Warlock
07-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Ocean Club!!! You get it all in one place! :D

Jordy
07-18-2007, 09:22 AM
The most unreal chicks hang in this Bar.
That describes quite a few bars in Scottsdale, although I don't know of any of them over in the Hayden and Indian School area... :idea:
Wherever you go in Scottsdale, just make sure to have a W-2 or financial statement ready as the apartment dwelling golddiggers love that kind of stuff. :D :D :D

mbrown2
07-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Maestro's in North Scottsdale don't sux...

Kilrtoy
07-18-2007, 09:26 AM
That describes quite a few bars in Scottsdale, although I don't know of any of them over in the Hayden and Indian School area... :idea:
Wherever you go in Scottsdale, just make sure to have a W-2 or financial statement ready as the apartment dwelling golddiggers love that kind of stuff. :D :D :D
Ok Maybe be off on Hayden, It is surrounded by apartments on both sides of the bar and the street

Jordy
07-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Ok Maybe be off on Hayden, It is surrounded by apartments on both sides of the bar and the street
That's pretty much the far East end of Old Town, Hayden that is, but there are a bunch or bars within a couple miles that area and a majority of them have some outstanding talent that hangs out.

my21advantage
07-18-2007, 09:45 AM
What part of Scottsdale??? :idea:
Staying @ the Hiton Scottsdale Resort and Villas
6333 North Scottsdale Road
where ever that is???:idea:

Powerquestboy
07-18-2007, 09:49 AM
That's pretty much the far East end of Old Town, Hayden that is, but there are a bunch or bars within a couple miles that area and a majority of them have some outstanding talent that hangs out.
He's probably talking about Martini Ranch, Axis/Radius, Pussy cat lounge or something else in that area. Definitly amazing girls in that area and the Couger hunting is great!

my21advantage
07-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Great I love the golddiggin' type :jawdrop: :D

my21advantage
07-18-2007, 09:50 AM
He's probably talking about Martini Ranch, Axis/Radius, Pussy cat lounge or something else in that area. Definitly amazing girls in that area and the Couger hunting is great!
Ummm:idea: this should definitely be a fun trip:D

Big Warlock
07-18-2007, 09:51 AM
I think there is a Flemmings inside your hotel that is good. I am sticking with my first assessment, Ocean Club. I would start at Tommy Bahamas and then walk down to Ocean Club (same ownership aas Maestro's). This is in the Kirland Center north of the Hilton a few miles. Close to the Scottsdale Airpark. Greenway and Scottsdale Rd. (I think it is Buetherus at that point)

Jordy
07-18-2007, 09:52 AM
Babe's :D
I'd rather go to Skin. Last few times I've been to Babe's I haven't been overly impressed. :notam:
You're right in the middle of everything:
http://maps.hilton.com/mq3/mqserver.dll?e=0&GetMapFromSession.1=SessionID:469e526b-037c-ffff-02b6-05b3-000d60ecfdc6,DisplayState.1:0,72,1,Authentication. 2:,,,428211348,
You're a few miles north of Old Town where there are all kinds of bars and restaurants of every flavor. Right across the street there is a shopping center with some good places to eat. Just south of you is a Houston's. You can head north and hit some of the bars and restaurants up around Shea Blvd. Whatever you decide to do, I'd take a cab. Scottsdale is very dilligent in their patrols, especially down in the Old Town area. But they do tend to hang around the bar parking lots and wait for people to leave.

AZJD
07-18-2007, 09:53 AM
I'd bet there are over 60 places you could go. How about Ruth Chris for a steak and Skin for a drink.:D
Come on, Mastros and Bourban Street...............Damn tourists!:D :D :D

Jordy
07-18-2007, 09:54 AM
That's pretty much what I was thinking. Starting at about Drift and working West, you can find all kinds of little Scottsdale sloots. :D :D :D

AZJD
07-18-2007, 09:56 AM
PM sent

Big Warlock
07-18-2007, 09:56 AM
That's pretty much what I was thinking. Starting at about Drift and working West, you can find all kinds of little Scottsdale sloots. :D :D :D
Jeeesh if your not busy, why not offer your tour guide services??? :D
And you can introduce him to your charity work as well. That is always so heart warming. Your generosity is always over the top when it comes to Charity work! :D :eek:

Jordy
07-18-2007, 09:58 AM
And you can introduce him to your charity work as well. That is always so heart warming. Your generosity is always over the top when it comes to Charity work! :D :eek:
It sounds as though you're mocking me!!! I'll have you know that the blood, sweat, tears, hardwork, liver abuse, and lots of cash that I have pumped into Tits for Textbooks over the years has helped lots of "entertainers" make a better life for themselves. Everyone needs a little help up from time to time. People helping people. :D :D :D

my21advantage
07-18-2007, 10:00 AM
I'd rather go to Skin. Last few times I've been to Babe's I haven't been overly impressed. :notam:
You're right in the middle of everything:
http://maps.hilton.com/mq3/mqserver.dll?e=0&GetMapFromSession.1=SessionID:469e526b-037c-ffff-02b6-05b3-000d60ecfdc6,DisplayState.1:0,72,1,Authentication. 2:,,,428211348,
You're a few miles north of Old Town where there are all kinds of bars and restaurants of every flavor. Right across the street there is a shopping center with some good places to eat. Just south of you is a Houston's. You can head north and hit some of the bars and restaurants up around Shea Blvd. Whatever you decide to do, I'd take a cab. Scottsdale is very dilligent in their patrols, especially down in the Old Town area. But they do tend to hang around the bar parking lots and wait for people to leave.
Sounds like I booked the right hotel:D

cdog
07-18-2007, 10:01 AM
Come on, Mastros and Bourban Street...............Damn tourists!:D :D :D
You guy's will have to show me where to go once I'm there for good. I just know where I used to hang out. :D Bourban St. is off of Indian School right? I was always worried about my tools in my work truck parked out in front of that place. But I've heard it's off the hook.

Jordy
07-18-2007, 10:03 AM
Bourban St. is off of Indian School right?
29th St and Thomas, alledgedly. :D

cdog
07-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Thomas...That's right. I've passed by a couple of times.:D :D

AZJD
07-18-2007, 10:04 AM
You guy's will have to show me where to go once I'm there for good. I just know where I used to hang out. :D Bourban St. is off of Indian School right? I was always worried about my tools in my work truck parked out in front of that place. But I've heard it's off the hook.
Off thomas. It is pretty much the best one in town other than Candy store on week nights.
Thursday afternoon hotspot is Devils Martini north. That place has the best Thursday happy hour, which usually runs all night.
Don't worry Jay, we will find some sort of trouble to get in to!:devil:

my21advantage
07-18-2007, 10:05 AM
It sounds as though you're mocking me!!! I'll have you know that the blood, sweat, tears, hardwork, liver abuse, and lots of cash that I have pumped into Tits for Textbooks over the years has helped lots of "entertainers" make a better life for themselves. Everyone needs a little help up from time to time. People helping people. :D :D :D
you should start topless tudors :jawdrop:

my21advantage
07-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Off thomas. It is pretty much the best one in town other than Candy store on week nights.
Thursday afternoon hotspot is Devils Martini north. That place has the best Thursday happy hour, which usually runs all night.
Don't worry Jay, we will find some sort of trouble to get in to!:devil:
Trouble is good:devil:

AZJD
07-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Put your drinking shoes on and bring the Platinum card Jordy. We are gonna have to get my liver in order before this weekend.:D

Jordy
07-18-2007, 10:08 AM
you should start topless tudors :jawdrop:
Been done. I'm not tudoring anything though so it would be misleading. Tits for Textbooks is my organization as most the girls who are "entertaining" are doing it to work their way through school. :D :D :D

my21advantage
07-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Put your drinking shoes on and bring the Platinum card Jordy. We are gonna have to get my liver in order before this weekend.:D
Is Jordy coming out too?:idea:

Some Kind Of Monster
07-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Is Jordy coming out too?:idea:
Every time Jordy says he is going to be somewhere, and I show up, he isn't there! True story!

Jordy
07-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Every time Jordy says he is going to be somewhere, and I show up, he isn't there! True story!
Sounds a little bit like a conspiracy to me... :idea: :D