PDA

View Full Version : LMOA...this is for the fools that voted in the dems

never_fast_enuf
07-18-2007, 10:15 AM
First you blindly fell for "we will get the troops out of Iraq" and even better than that you lackeys fell for the "we are going to clean up Washington" BS the dirty democrats laid on you.
Damn what a bunch if ignorant fools...as G Gordon Liddy likes to say....SUCKERS!!!!!
July 17, 2007
Read More: Spending
What's in your wallet?
What's a paltry one million dollars to a member of Congress?
Well, apparently not enough to know if an organization about to receive that big block of cash actually exists.
Republican Rep. Jeff Flake of Arizona, the fiscal crusader who's never met an earmark he likes, questioned Democratic Rep. Peter J. Visclosky of Indiana on the House floor Tuesday about whether the Center for Instrumented Critical Infrastructure actually exists - since, hey, it's getting like a million bucks or something.
Visclosky, who chairs the spending subcommittee responsible for the project, had to admit that, well, he didn't have a clue.
After a lengthy back-and-forth, Flake, complaining that his staff couldn't find a website for the center, asked Visclosky, "Does the center currently exist?"
"At this time, I do not know," the Indiana Democrat replied. "But if it does not exist, the monies could not go to it."
And who could possibly be the sponsor of such an earmark? Yes, you guessed it, the man Republicans love to hate, Pennsylvania Democrat John P. Murtha.
Despite the money's uncertain destination, the House rejected Flake's measure to strike the funds, 326-98. And the Visclosky bill also sailed through, 312-112.
As I said, what's one million dollars to a member of Congress?
UPDATE: I failed to report last night that a certificate filed with the requested funds says the money is actually earmarked to Concurrent Technologies Corporation, a nonprofit technological consulting firm. A brief search of campaign finance records shows CTC President and CEO Daniel R. DeVos, of alternately Central City and Johnstown, Pa. has contributed $7,000 to Murtha's reelection campaign since April 2002.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0707/Whats_in_your_wallet.html

SmokinLowriderSS
07-18-2007, 02:57 PM
The new list of "earmarks" is slowly emerging. If anyone thought that the Democrats were going to "clean up" the Republican heap, you were SUCKERED.

OutCole'd
07-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Whats LMOA??

ULTRA26 # 1
07-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Whats LMOA??
It's OK, he's clueless

centerhill condor
07-18-2007, 05:06 PM
laughin' my ass off
then there's roflmao..rolling on floor
In any event the dems didn't think they had a choice and they don't...two party system so you're either voting for the new new old dems or the reps...or you're throwin' it all away with nader, brown and the other "left behinds" who are really the old dems that didn't get the marketing makeover.
CC

OutCole'd
07-18-2007, 05:08 PM
laughin' my ass off
In any event the dems didn't think they had a choice and they don't...two party system so you're either voting for the new new old dems or the reps...or you're throwin' it all away with nader, brown and the other "left behinds" who are really the old dems that didn't get the marketing makeover.
CC
Wouldn't that be LMAO??:confused: :confused:

ULTRA26 # 1
07-18-2007, 05:11 PM
laughin' my ass off
CC
laughin' my ass off LMAO
Ouote
OutCole'd
Whats LMOA??

OutCole'd
07-18-2007, 05:22 PM
laughin' my ass off
CC
I get it now, he was saying "Laughing My Off Ass".
Now that is funny.

Blown 472
07-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Is this sorta like how bush suckered american into the ****ing war?
Like this steaming pie?
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18035.htm

Steve 1
07-18-2007, 06:00 PM
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/387333911chumps.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

SmokinLowriderSS
07-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Like this steaming pie?
Yet another trip to informationclearinghouse, the home of the anti-jew conspiracy crowd.

never_fast_enuf
07-19-2007, 05:25 AM
Like this steaming pie?
http://www.nbeaujon.com/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Old Texan
07-21-2007, 11:00 PM
Maybe the House ought to run every bill by Snopes first.....:idea:

HighRoller
07-22-2007, 12:15 AM
Like this steaming pie?
Last time I checked the Prez can't lead anyone into war without Congress' approval. SO, your post should read "isn't this sorta how Kerry and Hilary and Obama and Ted the drunk urged Bush to lead us into war"?? Funny how the Dems in congress had the same access to the same intelligence back then and they all voted to go to war but now Bush is magically the only one who "suckered" us into war. Whatever. Reference the 12 minute video of Kerry telling us what a huge nuclear threat Saddam was...:jawdrop:

HighRoller
07-22-2007, 12:19 AM
Geez, not to mention the Brits, Russia, and even the hated Jooz, who all came to the same conclusion about how imminent the Iraqi nuclear threat was... But somehow the world and the Democrats have developed a case of selective amnesia!

ULTRA26 # 1
07-22-2007, 05:24 AM
But somehow the world and the Democrats have developed a case of selective amnesia!
The world is wrong and you know the truth :confused: A disciple of Harry Potter?

never_fast_enuf
07-22-2007, 05:30 AM
The world is wrong and you know the truth :confused: A disciple of Harry Potter?
"The world is wrong"???
What kind of emotional bull$hit is that?
You need your blankie or something? Get a grip.

Old Texan
07-22-2007, 07:26 AM
Last time I checked the Prez can't lead anyone into war without Congress' approval. SO, your post should read "isn't this sorta how Kerry and Hilary and Obama and Ted the drunk urged Bush to lead us into war"?? Funny how the Dems in congress had the same access to the same intelligence back then and they all voted to go to war but now Bush is magically the only one who "suckered" us into war. Whatever. Reference the 12 minute video of Kerry telling us what a huge nuclear threat Saddam was...:jawdrop:
Democratic decisions, at least their criticisms of Bush, seemed to be more based on poll positons than actual core beliefs and well thought out plans. Kerry's campaign in '04 and Hill's current tour both reflect this point.
The candidate's immediate point of view depends more on what their advisors tell them the day's audience wants to hear than what they actually "might" believe in the long term. Is this how they will govern????

Old Texan
07-22-2007, 07:28 AM
"The world is wrong"???
What kind of emotional bull$hit is that?
You need your blankie or something? Get a grip.
Easy now, he's just trying to fit in with the big folks. He usually isn't allowed in the living room this late......:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
07-22-2007, 07:34 AM
Easy now, he's just trying to fit in with the big folks. He usually isn't allowed in the living room this late......:devil:
Tex,
Glad you found a new friend.

never_fast_enuf
07-22-2007, 08:51 AM
The more he posts, the more I realize this guy is a fry short of a happy meal.
His paranoia knows no bounds...

Old Texan
07-22-2007, 11:22 AM
Tex,
Glad you found a new friend.
But I thought he was me????? Or was he Smokin'??????? My gawd who the hell is he????????
Lighten up John, your'e gonna burst:D

ULTRA26 # 1
07-22-2007, 02:40 PM
But I thought he was me????? Or was he Smokin'??????? My gawd who the hell is he????????
Lighten up John, your'e gonna burst:D
I'm fine Tex, no worries

SmokinLowriderSS
07-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Yes ultra, "the world".
The inteligence agencies of 8, 8 foreign nations, involved in the region, whose job was to keep their own countries informed of Saddam Hussein's activities, said he had, and was wanting even worse weaponry.
Among them:
Russia
FRANCE
GERMANY
Israel
Egypt
China
Let's see just what else "history" has in store for us, shall we?
Who said:
“If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program.”
“Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face.”
“We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.”
“He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983.”
“Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process.”
And mark my words, he will develop weapons of mass destruction. He will deploy them, and he will use them.”
I left the name on this one. :idea:
“The intelligence which the president shared with us was in line with what we saw in the White House…”- Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, 2003
Isn't she one of the ones running arround claiming to have been "fooled"? :idea:
A “lie” is a willful mistatement of a fact, while a belief based on intelligence deemed credible by everyone in the whole world is…a belief based on intelligence deemed credible by the whole world…[but which in fact was wrong.]

never_fast_enuf
07-31-2007, 03:33 AM
I guess Ultra didn't like the facts.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-31-2007, 07:47 AM
Yes ultra, "the world".
The inteligence agencies of 8, 8 foreign nations, involved in the region, whose job was to keep their own countries informed of Saddam Hussein's activities, said he had, and was wanting even worse weaponry.
Among them:
Russia
FRANCE
GERMANY
Israel
Egypt
China
Let's see just what else "history" has in store for us, shall we?
Who said:
“If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program.”
“Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face.”
“We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.”
“He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983.”
“Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process.”
And mark my words, he will develop weapons of mass destruction. He will deploy them, and he will use them.”
I left the name on this one. :idea:
“The intelligence which the president shared with us was in line with what we saw in the White House…”- Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, 2003
Isn't she one of the ones running arround claiming to have been "fooled"? :idea:
A “lie” is a willful mistatement of a fact, while a belief based on intelligence deemed credible by everyone in the whole world is…a belief based on intelligence deemed credible by the whole world…[but which in fact was wrong.]
Lets see Smokin
Who was Bill Clinton? (Feb 4, 1998) :D
Not sure what facts the new guy is talking about. We have discussed all of this before. Nothing new here except your "who said" question.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-31-2007, 08:54 PM
Lets see Smokin
Who was Bill Clinton? (Feb 4, 1998) :D
Only the first one.
Dig deeper in your homework.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-31-2007, 09:05 PM
Only the first one.
Only the first one?? Not sure what you are referring to. I only saw one qustion.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Only the first one?? Not sure what you are referring to. I only saw one qustion.
Those were 7 quotes, not 1, and only the first one was B.J. Clinton's.
–President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998
One of them is Madeline Albright's, Tom Daschale, Sandy "Pants" Berger, Nancy Pelosi,
And more.

never_fast_enuf
08-01-2007, 05:23 AM
One of them is Madeline Albright's, Tom Daschale, Sandy "Pants" Berger, Nancy Pelosi,
And more.
It just boggles my mind that people like Ultra have no idea what took place before W was sworn into office. Every democrat alive said the exact same things W said yet they now believe W is a liar for saying those same things.
I swear, the left in this country is nothing but a bunch of brain dead savants.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-01-2007, 05:54 AM
And more.
There goes my reading problem again.:D Didn't realize your question required mulitiple answers
It just boggles my mind that people like Ultra have no idea what took place before W was sworn into office. Every democrat alive said the exact same things W said yet they now believe W is a liar for saying those same things.
I swear, the left in this country is nothing but a bunch of brain dead savants.
You are apparently one of the folks who believe W is doing a bang up job. With the likes of you and the brain dead savants, this Country is in a sad state. Thankfully, in 09, the likes your tunnel visioned self will be out of power.
Now go run and play with your stock portfolio.
BYW, save the "give you a buck to by a clue" retort. You've already used it twice.

never_fast_enuf
08-01-2007, 06:31 AM
I think W has done some things well and I have been outraged by some of the things he has done. I think his "new tone" stance was a disaster. Very much like Clinton ignoring the fact that Al Qaeda declared war un the US and we ignored it until it was too late.
W's stance on immigration was a complete disaster. Trouble is, the democrats didn't think he was going far enough with Amnesty.
I think him working with Kennedy in any capacity is an outrage since that drunken old fool has long since outlived his political usefulness.
The economy is the best we have ever seen. Joblessness is at an all time low and there hasn't been another attack on US soil since 911.

never_fast_enuf
08-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Cutting taxes, especially capital gains was the best thing done domestically for this country in a long while and the economy is shining, partly as a result.
If there is anything I am not, it's a blind W follower. When he is doing things I like I will say and when he is doing things I don't like, I will say that as well. I have never seen the Clinton worshipers do the same. It isn't in their DNA.
As for the buck and clue comment…if the shoe fits…and in this case it fits like Cinderella's glass slipper.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-01-2007, 06:38 AM
I think W has done some things well and I have been outraged by some of the things he has done. I think his "new tone" stance was a disaster. Very much like Clinton ignoring the fact that Al Qaeda declared war un the US and we ignored it until it was too late.
W's stance on immigration was a complete disaster. Trouble is, the democrats didn't think he was going far enough with Amnesty.
I think him working with Kennedy in any capacity is an outrage since that drunken old fool has long since outlived his political usefulness.
The economy is the best we have ever seen. Joblessness is at an all time low and there hasn't been another attack on US soil since 911.
Thanks for the honest response.
BTW, I agree that TK the drunken Senior, should have been somewhere grazing long ago
Cutting taxes, especially capital gains was the best thing done domestically for this country in a long while and the economy is shining, partly as a result.
If there is anything I am not, it's a blind W follower. When he is doing things I like I will say and when he is doing things I don't like, I will say that as well. I have never seen the Clinton worshipers do the same. It isn't in their DNA.
As for the buck and clue comment…if the shoe fits…and in this case it fits like Cinderella's glass slipper.
Tax cuts with spending cuts can be helpful to our economy. The spending cuts part is not something we have enjoyed with the current administration.
Even with the operation of the War Machine we are running, tax revenues are falling short of spending at about a billion a day. Some see this as healthy economy and some don't. I for one don't.
The glass slipper analogy was original, I'll give you credit for that.

never_fast_enuf
08-02-2007, 04:16 AM
Now go run and play with your stock portfolio..
What does that mean? Do you not like people who have money?

ULTRA26 # 1
08-02-2007, 05:08 AM
What does that mean? Do you not like people who have money?
Why would I dislike people with money? People who brag about how well they are doing financially, usually aren't doing that well. :)
Only the first one.
In Order:
Bill Clinton
Madeline Albright
John Kerry
Sandy Berger
Nancy Pelosi
Bill Clinton

never_fast_enuf
08-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Your comment about me playing with my stock portfolio had a tint of class warfare ring to it. Just wanted to know if you subscribed to the theory that in order to help those who aren't doing so well, you need to punish those that are.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Your comment about me playing with my stock portfolio had a tint of class warfare ring to it. Just wanted to know if you subscribed to the theory that in order to help those who aren't doing so well, you need to punish those that are.
Class Warfare??? That's a stretch, obviously. No masochism here. Although, when appropriate I don't mind helping others.

never_fast_enuf
08-02-2007, 08:40 AM
So how was I to take that comment? I don't remember mentioning my stock portfolio. In fact, I don't recall mentioning anything about my financial status other than I am doing my best to participate in this great economy. I am doing well but by no stretch of the imagination am I rich. Solid upper middle class, striving to do even better.
That is why I was trying to clarify before assuming what you meant.
BTW, most Americans now have a stock portfolio in some way shape or form.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-02-2007, 08:43 AM
So how was I to take that comment? I don't remember mentioning my stock portfolio. In fact, I don't recall mentioning anything about my financial status other than I am doing my best to participate in this great economy. I am doing well but by no stretch of the imagination am I rich. Solid upper middle class, striving to do even better.
That is why I was trying to clarify before assuming what you meant.
BTW, most Americans now have a stock portfolio in some way shape or form.
How about your lakefront property that has doubled in vaue in the last year and your stock portfolio that is doing so well. Not my imagination I promise.
No worries

Old Texan
08-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Amazing how easy it is to take things completely out of context or from another topic too spin "off topic" and get a s--t slinging match going........:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Amazing how easy it is to take things completely out of context or from another topic too spin "off topic" and get a s--t slinging match going........:rolleyes:
This from the master of taking things out of context or, from other another topic or thread. :rolleyes:
I guess a memory is a terrible thing, huh Tex.

Old Texan
08-02-2007, 09:26 AM
If only the weather was as predictable......
By the way, I'm not playing. Have fun.

never_fast_enuf
08-02-2007, 09:34 AM
How about your lakefront property that has doubled in vaue in the last year and your stock portfolio that is doing so well. Not my imagination I promise.
No worries
Ahhh...the thread I started about the economy. Sorry you took that to be anything other than my talking about participating in this great economy. Are you upset that I happen to be doing OK? Personally, I get pretty darned happy when I see people doing well. Makes me want to work that much harder to better myself. I think it is inspiring.
Looks like a fundamental difference in the way we think.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-02-2007, 09:39 AM
If only the weather was as predictable......
By the way, I'm not playing. Have fun.
Isn't that what's known as "cut and run".
Ahhh...the thread I started about the economy. Sorry you took that to be anything other than my talking about participating in this great economy. Are you upset that I happen to be doing OK? Personally, I get pretty darned happy when I see people doing well. Makes me want to work that much harder to better myself. I think it is inspiring.
Looks like a fundamental difference in the way we think.
Not at all. Just a dig.
It makes me happy, as well, to know folks are doing well. It's a great reward for hard work.

never_fast_enuf
08-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Well, I can take a dig...I better be able too..as much as I like to dish them out.:D

ULTRA26 # 1
08-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Well, I can take a dig...I better be able too..as much as I like to dish them out.:D
:shift: