PDA

View Full Version : Circle Jerk: Thanks For The Video!!!

FlatRacer
01-24-2003, 04:53 PM
Boyd:
Sorry I haven't had a chance to thank you sooner. I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger! As it is, I only got a chance to see the first few heats of the tape (they've actually got me "WORKING" at work :rolleyes: .... those bastards). I'm looking foward to watching the rest of it maybe this weekend.
It's got me fired up though. I'm pining for the smell of racing gas and the sound of a big block at 7000 rpm. cry I might even go down to the speed shop to visit my unassembled engine! idea Haha.
Thanks a lot.
Later,
FR

circleboatKIDD
01-24-2003, 04:55 PM
circlejerk you send my video yet, for some reason the check I sent you came back try given me your adress again :D

Snowboat
01-24-2003, 06:18 PM
Say Jerk. We had a couple of emails but I'm not sure if you send and bill and then I pay, or if I order, and pay at the same time. I'd add the video to my get-me-through-the-winter collection.

GofastRacer
01-24-2003, 07:25 PM
Hey Jerk, got your video too, really cool, love them professional comentators at the beginning! :D BTW, DID you get my check???.. wink

CircleJerk
01-24-2003, 11:57 PM
circleboatKIDD:
circlejerk you send my video yet, for some reason the check I sent you came back try given me your adress again :D No, Kidd, I was waiting for the check and confirmed address/ Hey, maybe boatguy will pay for yours....He is really a generous person that 222 guy...... smile_sp

CircleJerk
01-25-2003, 12:03 AM
Snowboat:
Say Jerk. We had a couple of emails but I'm not sure if you send and bill and then I pay, or if I order, and pay at the same time. I'd add the video to my get-me-through-the-winter collection. Oh, that's who you are! I have trouble putting all the names to the real names! I will send the tape the same day as the check arrives. That way I can keep it staight and not send two videos to the same people...Its not that I dont trust you, but these cheap tapes are popular. Love to spread the fun with all of you as long as the cheap recorder doesnt smoke! Maybe I should install one of those bilge blower fans like the stern drivers use!!! Opps...If you like the tape does that mean you might come play???? smile_sp This guy has a BAD 'B' boat folks. smile_sp

CircleJerk
01-25-2003, 12:04 AM
Snowboat:
Say Jerk. We had a couple of emails but I'm not sure if you send and bill and then I pay, or if I order, and pay at the same time. I'd add the video to my get-me-through-the-winter collection. Oh, that's who you are! I have trouble putting all the names to the real names! I will send the tape the same day as the check arrives. That way I can keep it staight and not send two videos to the same people...Its not that I dont trust you, but these cheap tapes are popular. Love to spread the fun with all of you as long as the cheap recorder doesnt smoke! Maybe I should install one of those bilge blower fans like the stern drivers use!!! Opps...If you like the tape does that mean you might come play???? smile_sp This guy has a BAD 'B' boat folks. smile_sp

CircleJerk
01-25-2003, 12:05 AM
Snowboat:

CircleJerk
01-25-2003, 01:21 AM
FlatRacer, You're welcome. I guess you havent gotten to the part where I get thrown out! Ha Ha the video gets better the longer it plays. Some of the amateur stuff is bad but the end has some digital footage. If the baby just wont go to sleep, just turn the volume up and the drone of 48 cylinders will work magic!!! smile_sp GoodnightJeRkWWWWAAAAAHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boatguy222
01-25-2003, 04:46 AM
CircleJerk:
circleboatKIDD:
circlejerk you send my video yet, for some reason the check I sent you came back try given me your adress again :D No, Kidd, I was waiting for the check and confirmed address/ Hey, maybe boatguy will pay for yours....He is really a generous person that 222 guy...... smile_sp Sure I'll do it, Iam always bailing CJ out anyway :D If he'd listen to me a little more often his WOULD be much easier wink email me your address and i'll get one copied and sent out.

CircleJerk
01-26-2003, 11:34 AM
Marc-------Roger Rabbit once said,"YOURE A REAL PAL"..........now get back to work! I'm going too! smile_sp