PDA

View Full Version : Missing Dogs in Chino Hills

78Southwind
07-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Two dogs showed up at my house in Chino Hills today without any collars. Does anyone know of someone missing some dogs in this area? I know there are a couple of you that live out here with me. I really donÂ’t want to give these dogs to the pound but may have to on Friday.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Missing_Dogs1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Missing_Dogs.jpg

Excessive Force
07-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Nice lookin dogs.....lab mix?

SummerBreeze
07-18-2007, 08:45 PM
Good lookin pair
Keep them as long as you can... put flyers out
Someone is missing them

78Southwind
07-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Nice lookin dogs.....lab mix?
That's what I am thinking.

78Southwind
07-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Good lookin pair
Keep them as long as you can... put flyers out
Someone is missing them
I just got back from putting flyers out. I think were going to get them scanned at the humane society tomorrow and see if they are micro chipped.

Miss Managed Assets
07-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Roxy needs a bro and sis. They can't go to the pound!!!!:)

Rexone
07-19-2007, 04:05 AM
Put flyers up in a large radius, dogs can travel miles in one day easily. May not be from your immediate surrounding neighborhoods.

Tremor Girl
07-19-2007, 04:14 AM
Definately get them scanned. Any local vet should do that without charge. Also, let your local and surrounding pounds know you found them in case the owners contact the pound.
If you need food or anything else for them until you find the owners, let me know, I'd love to help!;)
IF you need some ideas or help, send me a PM.
Lynn

Miss Managed Assets
07-19-2007, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the offer. I put more flyers up this morning and they are eating Roxy's food. I'm having them scaneed later this afternoon hoping their chipped.
Please keep collars on your dogs even in their own yard, our neighbor lost their dog recently, no chip and dog got out with no collar. :(
Lisa

Tremor Girl
07-19-2007, 05:05 AM
I didn't realize it was you that had them. Cool, I know they're in good hands:D Lola would love a sister too:D Which one is the dudley? The male or the female?

RitcheyRch
07-19-2007, 06:53 AM
Good advise about the collars. Thankfully our dogs are chipped.
Thanks for the offer. I put more flyers up this morning and they are eating Roxy's food. I'm having them scaneed later this afternoon hoping their chipped.
Please keep collars on your dogs even in their own yard, our neighbor lost their dog recently, no chip and dog got out with no collar. :(
Lisa

beach gomer
07-19-2007, 06:54 AM
Call the Lab rescue in the area.

Sleek-Jet
07-19-2007, 07:00 AM
That's what I am thinking.
It's because Roxy, like her sister, is a party girl... :D These dogs just know where the good time is...
Good luck finding the owners, someone is most definitely missing those two.

Boatcop
07-19-2007, 07:27 AM
Call Homer. One of them looks like the Simpson's dog.
http://mediaprovider.kennisnet.nl/MediaProvider/img/10173645.jpeg

Lana
07-19-2007, 07:44 AM
Jerry & Lisa,
Very cute dogs, it would break my heart to also take them to the pound, but there are alot of 'no kill' pounds here in Southern California, look into that, if that's your only option. Hopefully someone sees your flyers or they have a chip and they are returned to their owner. Good luck and hope to see you two soon!
Lana

Miss Managed Assets
07-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Jerry & Lisa,
Very cute dogs, it would break my heart to also take them to the pound, but there are alot of 'no kill' pounds here in Southern California, look into that, if that's your only option. Hopefully someone sees your flyers or they have a chip and they are returned to their owner. Good luck and hope to see you two soon!
Lana
Miss you guys!!
Came home for lunch and they are fine, gave them a walk this morning and they stayed right by me, I reported them to our local shelter IVHS and our home as temporary housing until the owners are found. We'll see what happens, Im going to try to drive them to the shelter to get microchiped scanned, whish me luck their pretty big dogs and don't like to be seperated.:)

JET-O-VATOR
07-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Two dogs showed up at my house in Chino Hills today without any collars. Does anyone know of someone missing some dogs in this area? I know there are a couple of you that live out here with me. I really donÂ’t want to give these dogs to the pound but may have to on Friday.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Missing_Dogs1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Missing_Dogs.jpg
Where abouts in chino hills are you? im in Los Serranos and if your close i could ask around

78Southwind
07-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Where abouts in chino hills are you? im in Los Serranos and if your close i could ask around
We are just up the street from you at Picasso and Butterfield Ranch.

Wmc
07-19-2007, 04:53 PM
We are at Butterfield and Pine. I don't recognize the dogs. They look awesome. Have you called the Pomona Humane Society to see if they have an owner looking for them?? Hopefully the owner pops up. Have you taken them on a walk around the neighborhood, maybe someone will notice them. I found a dog roaming and put him on the leash and started walking him around and found his home. Good Luck!

NdaWind
07-19-2007, 05:18 PM
It is a awesome thing you are doing for these dogs. We get a lot of good looking abonded dogs where we live. Not always but without collars is pretty good sign somebody doesn't want to be found. You may be a little far away for this site but has worked for me. http://www.rcdas.org/cgi-bin/discus/discus.pl
A lot of shelters have lost and found boards now and some where you can post pics.
If you don't find the owners go to Petsmart or Petco and talk to the folks outside selling dogs. They will generally take them in and find them a home. The Shelters are way over crowded. Sure would hate to see those 2 separtated. BEST OF LUCK.
Need ANY help PM me please.

Miss Managed Assets
07-19-2007, 05:44 PM
The girl is home again chipped, YEAH!! We found the owners, and they live in Los Serranos behind albertsons and are coming to pick them up. Three little boys are very happy. Thanks for all your help!! And we have HB neighbors we didn't know about. :)

Nord
07-19-2007, 05:45 PM
The girl is home again chipped, YEAH!! We found the owners, and they live in Los Serranos behind albertsons and are coming to pick them up. Three little boys are very happy. Thanks for all your help!! And we have HB neighbors we did't know about. :)
GREAT!! Now tell them to chip and put collars on them.......
The end.

Wmc
07-19-2007, 05:49 PM
Great news and good work!!

78Southwind
07-19-2007, 06:04 PM
I just got done talking to the owner and her sons. Kind of funny one of the boys saw our flyer but they didn't think it was their dogs.

Havasu1986
07-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Great job 78Southwind and a SC also..Fight On..:D

Miss Managed Assets
07-19-2007, 07:41 PM
I wanted to keep the female she was a cutie and very well behaved, the male not so much. But glad they are home.
Owner says that construction workers left the gate open is how they got out, they don't wear collars unless their on a leash with someone because the males tooth got caught in the females collar once and she almost chocked to death.

NdaWind
07-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Always like endings like this - Good Job - bet your feeling pretty damn good about now.

Lana
07-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Good news Jerry & Lisa, I bet that family is glad they were in good hands for the night. Hopefully we'll see you on the water soon!
Love, Lana