PDA

View Full Version : 21' trailer

WILDERTHANU
07-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Before I go out and order up a new one.. does anyone have or know of any around in good shape I can work off of?? No junk though, mine is toast and it's new or going totally through an older solid one. It'll be for a 21' Rayson but all I really need is something close.
Thanks Geoff 909-908-5514

lucky
07-19-2007, 12:05 PM
left you a message on your phone :D

fc-pilot
07-19-2007, 12:47 PM
I know Vee Driven is selling his trailer from underneath his 21' Rayson. It was a good looking trailer from what I saw. You may want to contact him.
Paul

SCR INC
07-19-2007, 02:17 PM
Before I go out and order up a new one.. does anyone have or know of any around in good shape I can work off of?? No junk though, mine is toast and it's new or going totally through an older solid one. It'll be for a 21' Rayson but all I really need is something close.
Thanks Geoff 909-908-5514
Dude order new... Why waste any time. Get it done. This is your baby , do it up!!

SGV40oz
07-19-2007, 03:17 PM
he wont need it for two years anyway:D

Rattle Can Lou
07-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Dude order new... Why waste any time. Get it done. This is your baby , do it up!!
Hey Nutbag, where's the info on the mag???? You got time to sit on here and tell people how to spend cash, then you must have time to help a brutha out....RCL

SCR INC
07-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Hey Nutbag, where's the info on the mag???? You got time to sit on here and tell people how to spend cash, then you must have time to help a brutha out....RCL
shait stain.. the guy went to the drags in Agusta Ga.. i will call him on Monday and see whats up! Price increase with that last comment.:jawdrop:

WILDERTHANU
07-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Looks like thats the route I'm going. No wasting time here good friend...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/WILDERTHANU/rayson1.jpg

SCR INC
07-20-2007, 06:42 AM
Looks like thats the route I'm going. No wasting time here good friend...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/WILDERTHANU/rayson1.jpg
Very nice buddy! I hope you can have her done by thanksgiving !! I will have the red boat in the water as well....
Tell your dad I said hello.. And were the F is our fancy dinning room table LEAF:devil:
Parker this weekend... You and Bense stop buy if your up..:devil:

WILDERTHANU
07-27-2007, 08:10 AM
****ing leaf... hahaha, ya its just sitting out there. Come by in the white boat and grab it!!

SCR INC
07-27-2007, 08:26 AM
****ing leaf... hahaha, ya its just sitting out there. Come by in the white boat and grab it!!
Thanks !! We need it for all the formal sit down dinners @ the River Hosue:D
My boat is very close.. Motor and bottom completed.. Just working on some installation upgrades. You should think about buying the blown motor we have and calling it a day?? It would save me alot of $$ since if we keep it will go in a pro street car of some type..

Rattle Can Lou
07-27-2007, 09:31 AM
Formal sit down dinners???? RIGHT! How can you have those when you only have one friend??? Oh, Thats right...it's like a date when you and Billy dine together...I get it.

Bense468
07-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Tell your dad I said hello.. And were the F is our fancy dinning room table LEAF:devil:
Parker this weekend... You and Bense stop buy if your up..:devil:
You inviting me to a nice sit down dinner scotty. What are you cooking and will you be wearing an apron? If so I'm in. :D
Oh yeah I got a nice chopper in the spam section you should think about buying. Hit me up if you know anyone interested 626-991-8776

SCR INC
07-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Formal sit down dinners???? RIGHT! How can you have those when you only have one friend??? Oh, Thats right...it's like a date when you and Billy dine together...I get it.
PLEASE... I assure you when you come to town I will have you over for dinner so you dnt feel left out.. Wait.. I dnt think I can afford to feed you unless I take your '' Lard Ass '' to a buffet:jawdrop: Dnt worry I got ya covered.
'' El Exterminator ''

SCR INC
07-27-2007, 11:02 AM
You inviting me to a nice sit down dinner scotty. What are you cooking and will you be wearing an apron? If so I'm in. :D
Oh yeah I got a nice chopper in the spam section you should think about buying. Hit me up if you know anyone interested 626-991-8776
Whats up Bud... Sorry I have a few other projects that I have to finish up.. Glamis season is getting close.. You need to get ahold of Rod -- With the red cole Turbo deal on these boards.. Rod deals with bikes every day and has a ton of contacts in the industry.
We ordered 20 tacos @ out last formal dinner.. Dnt you remember? You had my hot neighbor on your lap when jeff and i came back frm Julio's:D Then I saw that dude take off his leg and chase you down the side of the house!! You are ladies man Bro :D

SCR INC
07-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Whats up Bud... Sorry I have a few other projects that I have to finish up.. Glamis season is getting close.. You need to get ahold of Rod -- With the red cole Turbo deal on these boards.. Rod deals with bikes every day and has a ton of contacts in the industry.
We ordered 20 tacos @ out last formal dinner.. Dnt you remember? You had my hot neighbor on your lap when jeff and i came back frm Julio's:D Then I saw that dude take off his leg and chase you down the side of the house!! You are ladies man Bro :D

WILDERTHANU
07-27-2007, 11:18 AM
Then I saw that dude take off his leg and chase you down the side of the house!! You are ladies man Bro :D
crying laughing right now asshole..

Bense468
07-27-2007, 03:09 PM
:eek: I'm dying over here, that has to be the funniest thing I've ever read on here.
Bense- "scotty what are you doing"
Scotty- "I'm locking to door"
Bense- "Why"
Scotty- "dude captian hook is pissed. Parker aint safe anymore"
Chuck- (does flyby and goes straight back to bed)
All of us- Laugh
Bense- "I'm not worried about it"
Scotty- "yeah you say that now, wait till he sneeks in and beats you with his leg"

SCR INC
07-27-2007, 03:56 PM
:eek: I'm dying over here, that has to be the funniest thing I've ever read on here.
Bense- "scotty what are you doing"
Scotty- "I'm locking to door"
Bense- "Why"
Scotty- "dude captian hook is pissed. Parker aint safe anymore"
Chuck- (does flyby and goes straight back to bed)
All of us- Laugh
Bense- "I'm not worried about it"
Scotty- "yeah you say that now, wait till he sneeks in and beats you with his leg"
Dude this is some funny Shiat!! I got to admit I have not had such a laugh in a long time... PS: Dnt call the Parker house.. Call Julio's:jawdrop:

Bense468
07-28-2007, 12:32 AM
Julio's said there aint nobody by the name of asshole there right now.

Bense468
07-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Oh yeah forgot, geoff needs a trailer. :D

WILDERTHANU
09-17-2007, 01:42 PM
BUMP!! I've been pricing what I want brand new, and man it kills me to drop that on a trailer right now. I rather do most of the work myself on a resto... any leads??
Thanks Geoff