PDA

View Full Version : Canyon Lake, AZ pics last weekend

TAF
07-19-2007, 12:14 PM
A few friends from work and their friends and family had a great:D time except for the bee stings:mad: most of them got. One had to be medivac'd:( to the hospital Sat PM.:sqeyes:
:D

LUVNLIFE
07-21-2007, 07:53 AM
Hey Rob where is Canyon Lake at? Nice hat BTW:D

Classic Daycruiser
07-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Hey Rob where is Canyon Lake at? Nice hat BTW:D
Phoenix...east valley

BigDogIvan
07-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Hey TAF....
Where were thos pic's taken?? Looks to be just past the sand beach in the no wake zone by the dam.
Looks like we are not going to be out this weekend. 2 weeks possibly Plesant?? Depends on the crew,

TAF
07-23-2007, 05:37 AM
in a very tight canyon cove. We camped on the grassy beach at the marina camp ground. Canyon Lake is north east of Apache Jnct. on Apache trail. We're headed out to Apache Lake this comung weekend and it is 17 miles past Cyn Lk on the same road.:D

cruser
07-23-2007, 06:57 AM
I went to Apache Lake a couple of weeks ago. Apache is a great lake but the road sucks. I took the road from Roosevelt in because I was told the road from canyon is really bad. The road from Roosevelt was bad enough. Not sure that I will go back anytime soon because of the road. But then, I am a spoiled immigrant from Oregon.....

RitcheyRch
07-23-2007, 07:01 AM
AZ seems to have some real nice lakes.

TAF
07-23-2007, 03:35 PM
AZ seems to have some real nice lakes.
You ought to drag the rest of them Castaic locals :idea: out here for a 2 week trip and we'll show :sqeyes: ya 6 within 1 1/2 hr. of each other.:D

TAF
07-23-2007, 03:37 PM
I went to Apache Lake a couple of weeks ago. Apache is a great lake but the road sucks. I took the road from Roosevelt in because I was told the road from canyon is really bad. The road from Roosevelt was bad enough. Not sure that I will go back anytime soon because of the road. But then, I am a spoiled immigrant from Oregon.....
I always haul my 24 ft. pontoon down Fish Creek Hill w/ no problem 'cept the trailer flat I got last time.:D

LUVNLIFE
07-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Rob do you mean all the way from Moose Creek to Otter Valley:jawdrop: :D :D Actually would love to tow out that way and take a tour of the lakes.;)

RitcheyRch
07-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Would love to check them out. Actually hoping to move to the Surprise area late next year so might actually take you up on your offer.
You ought to drag the rest of them Castaic locals :idea: out here for a 2 week trip and we'll show :sqeyes: ya 6 within 1 1/2 hr. of each other.:D

TAF
07-24-2007, 05:20 AM
to get the boat ready. .....unles its dragboat weekend:idea: :D
Or I could leave mine at home and go as boat biatch :sqeyes: , stay in the Apache Lake motel, and eat breakfast & dinner in the restaurant.:) :idea: :D