PDA

View Full Version : Putting Your Affairs In Order @ Death

msc5195
07-19-2007, 12:20 PM
A man went to his doctor. The doctor, after an examination, sighed and said, "I've some bad news. You have terminal cancer, and you'd best put your affairs in order." The man was shocked, but managed to compose himself and walk into the waiting room where his son had been waiting.
"Well son, we men celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when things don't go so well. In this case, things aren't well. I have cancer. Let's head to the club and have a drink." After 5 or 6 shots, the two were feeling a little less somber. There were some laughs and more drinks. They were eventually approached by some of the man's old friends, who were curious as to what the two were celebrating.
The man told his friends they were drinking to his impending end. “I've been diagnosed with AIDS” the man told them. The friends were aghast and gave the man their condolences. After the friends left, the man’s son leaned over and whispered, "Dad, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, and you just told your friends you were dying of "AIDS."
The dad said, "I don't want any of those fockers sleeping with your mother after I'm gone."

Baja Big Dog
07-19-2007, 12:49 PM
:) :D

Tom Brown
07-19-2007, 01:08 PM
Nice. :D