PDA

View Full Version : truck covers

LAFD
07-19-2007, 01:12 PM
anyone have a hookup on getting a truck cover. dont drive my truck that oftain and sits out in the sun. want to get it covered any help would be sweet.

Lightning
07-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Don't have any ideas for you, but thought i'd say - "what up?"

Wavemaker
07-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Try California Car Cover Company
9525 DeSoto Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone: 1-800-423-5525 Website: is www.calcarcover.com
They can help you out. Be prepared to tell them what type side mirrors, any spoilers, camper shell, light bars etc. are added to your truck.
They have a catalog which is updated and mailed out 4 or 5 times per year. I suggest buying the "Stormweave" material cover if your truck sits outdoors for long periods of time. This material holds up very well to weather and sunlight. They have many established patterns in their inventory.
Several years ago, when I bought my Chevy dually with a Stockland Shell, tripod side mirrors and aluminum diamond plate running boards, they used my truck for creating the pattern for this particular vehicle configuration. They gave me a small discount as the pattern was all new to them. They will fix you up. Best of luck.

LAFD
07-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Don't have any ideas for you, but thought i'd say - "what up?"
what up ari how have you been. been awhile any river trips planned??

Baja Big Dog
07-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Try California Car Cover Company
9525 DeSoto Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone: 1-800-423-5525 Website: is www.calcarcover.com
They can help you out. Be prepared to tell them what type side mirrors, any spoilers, camper shell, light bars etc. are added to your truck.
They have a catalog which is updated and mailed out 4 or 5 times per year. I suggest buying the "Stormweave" material cover if your truck sits outdoors for long periods of time. This material holds up very well to weather and sunlight. They have many established patterns in their inventory.
Several years ago, when I bought my Chevy dually with a Stockland Shell, tripod side mirrors and aluminum diamond plate running boards, they used my truck for creating the pattern for this particular vehicle configuration. They gave me a small discount as the pattern was all new to them. They will fix you up. Best of luck.
These guys are the bomb, they have the best customer service around, they do ask alot of questions, because they want you to get the cover right. They are at the Pomona swap and sometimes you can get a deal. But full retail there prices are not out of sight.

LAFD
07-19-2007, 03:56 PM
These guys are the bomb, they have the best customer service around, they do ask alot of questions, because they want you to get the cover right. They are at the Pomona swap and sometimes you can get a deal. But full retail there prices are not out of sight.
they have always been good ill shoot out there this weekend.

djunkie
07-19-2007, 06:00 PM
I got mine from Cal car covers also and it is very nice.

bead
07-19-2007, 08:12 PM
--------------------------------