PDA

View Full Version : Had a GREAT time at CFW

BigBoyToys
06-15-2003, 02:47 PM
We had an excellent time at CFW. With the exception of a few idiots (I won't name them) it was a great weekend. Thanks for all of the SoCal folks that showed (and others). I hope that you had a great time and enjoyed yourselves. We will try and make the trip down in September.

Thunderbutt
06-15-2003, 03:10 PM
BBT, Are you saying it is over, what was the outcome, who did what to who? Is everyone OK?

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-15-2003, 05:14 PM
I Had a great time this weekend. meet a lot of great people from the south and from the north.
Sandycheeks and Hardcore I'm so glad I got to finally meet you two. :D

21rayson
06-15-2003, 09:29 PM
hey bbt hey thanks for the parking nice to meet you.next year the 21 rayson boat will be done.bye the way cfw was great. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/155car_to_email-med.jpg

BigBoyToys
06-16-2003, 07:49 AM
21rayson:
hey bbt hey thanks for the parking nice to meet you.next year the 21 rayson boat will be done.bye the way cfw was great. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/155car_to_email-med.jpg 21Rayson,
It was nice meeting you. Looking forward to seeing the 21 Rayson Boat at the event next year.
[ June 16, 2003, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangerboy
06-16-2003, 04:44 PM
BBT's thanks for clearing out a spot for us to move into over where the action was. I want to see a picture of the "cuddy-cabin" runner bottom eek! Our neighbors at the other site favored KC and the Sunshine Band :rolleyes: It took me about 5 minutes to get my fill of that. Although I got lots of walking exercise it was much nicer on the point. Anxious to see the blown motor in the circle boat :cool:

BigBoyToys
06-16-2003, 04:47 PM
Had a great time and really enjoyed the company Sangerboy, Eraser, and Kaitlyn. We'll see ya's again soon and hope to have the circle boat ready.

Sangster
06-16-2003, 04:48 PM
KC & the Sunshine Boys.....BBT's had Kenny Rodger's favorite hits on till Midnite.. :cool: :cool: :cool: Not to mention the BOYS that had the Hokie-Pokie going on down at the water..Don't make me post the Pics.. eek! eek!
[ June 16, 2003, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BigBoyToys
06-16-2003, 04:50 PM
Sangster:
KC & the Sunshine Boys.....BBT's had Kenny Rodger's favorite hits on till Midnite.. :cool: :cool: :cool: No way Sangster....Not me and Kenny Rodgers. I'm more of a Skynard, .38 special, Travis Tritt type. Jammin' country and southern rock. wink
[ June 16, 2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-16-2003, 04:59 PM
Sangster:
KC & the Sunshine Boys.....BBT's had Kenny Rodger's favorite hits on till Midnite.. :cool: :cool: :cool: Not to mention the BOYS that had the Hokie-Pokie going on down at the water..Don't make me post the Pics.. eek! eek! Kenny Rodger's huh? that wasn't us, that was the people behind us..... :D I really got into the Hokie-Pokie I was dancing up a storm...LOL
:D J/K