PDA

View Full Version : Force Offshore's New Location, Lake Elsinore

Pussywhippled
07-19-2007, 05:23 PM
I have nothing to gain by writing this, I have an Eliminator so...
I went to Force Offshore's new shop (old Pro Marine) in Lake Elsinore (Lakeland Village) today at the request of 2forcefull to get some photos of (one of) his new ride(s).
The guy really pisses me off with his new this, old this, sell that, buy this, too fast, 2 boat, 3 boat 4... Whatever that's the topic for another thread.
Anyways...
Personally I think it's great that Force took the bold step to move backwards to Lake Elsinore.
Shockwave and Afterbirth both moved out this area and actually Afterbirths used to sit where new Forces now sit.
I think it's great that they are bringing "Industry" back to Elsinore, Corona Adjacent is so played out.
Ok, ok so "the dock" is a few hundred feet from the water but... Time will tell, and you can't have everything overnight.
Yes there is a bunch of Pete's (Pro Marine) old pack rat shiznit is everywhere but that too will soon be gone. There was someone cleaning it out stuff and loading a big dumpster as I was there.
I'm sure it will take more than a weekend to move out 20 years of crap.
The area that I saw was clean and ready for boat rigging, and the shop area was even air conditioned.
The guy (shop boy) I talked to said that everyone was out on the lake demo-ing a couple thousand horsepower 32ft cat. I said oh the maroon and orange... He said yeah you've seen it...
I said yeah that's a bitchen boat, more than I could ever afford, no not true, just more than I would ever spend on a boat.
Overall I like what Force Offshore is doing and you can talk all the crap you want about Force, but I'm sure we could dig up dirt on every mfg. out there if we wanted too.
I'm sure I will go back to get some more pics for 2forcefull in a couple of weeks when rigging happens, so I will report back as the action happens.
Skip "Long Dong Silver" Johnson reporting...

Nord
07-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Eliminator is breaking ground out in that area as well...................

Pussywhippled
07-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Where ???

Pussywhippled
07-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Perris is nowhere near Elsinore...

riverbound
07-19-2007, 07:10 PM
I have always liked Force boats...but I have to say the Gel on those boats looks horrible. why cant they do something that works with the lines of the boat.

Infamous
07-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Perris is nowhere near Elsinore...
Actually closer than you think. The new tilt up that Eliminator is building is maybe 15 mins from Elsinore. Straight shot down the 74

Pussywhippled
07-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Actually closer than you think. The new tilt up that Eliminator is building is maybe 15 mins from Elsinore. Straight shot down the 74
Now it's 15 minutes from Elsinore...
"15 minutes maybe" from Elsinore isn't really Elsinore, Thomas Guide.
I can get from the 91/15 (Corona) to Diamond drive in 18 minutes, so do the math...

NdaWind
07-19-2007, 08:10 PM
I live a couple blocks away from there and was wondering what old Pete has been doing over there for the last month or more, been cleaning like a son o bitch. Now if he could get that old junker of a cruise boat out of the lake.

revndave
07-19-2007, 08:29 PM
The front of these boats are horrible.The squared off look does not look good.:eek: Side view is good.

revndave
07-19-2007, 08:31 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35232&d=1184894597

Pussywhippled
07-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Hey that was Skip "Long Dong Silver" Johnson reporting...
And they look pretty good in person, but maybe you'd have to have a boat to know.

revndave
07-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Pics say it all.:D

Pussywhippled
07-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Pics say it all.:D
But you have to figure Skip "Long Dong Silver" Johnson needs something squared off to haul his....

2forcefull
08-09-2007, 08:07 AM
any update?

Reaper1
08-09-2007, 08:20 AM
What's with all the plywood in the open bow?:jawdrop:

Opinionated
08-09-2007, 08:28 AM
I have always liked Force boats...but I have to say the Gel on those boats looks horrible. why cant they do something that works with the lines of the boat.
My buddy owns the new 32' couple thousand HP canopied boat that Pussywhippled was speaking of in the first post. The Gelcoat on his boat is excellent in my opinion. I haven't seen Brad's gelcoats on any of the new boat, but my buddy's 32 kicks ass. Once they get it dialed in, it's gonna be a real nice piece.

Opinionated
08-09-2007, 08:43 AM
gel

Pussywhippled
08-09-2007, 09:47 AM
any update?
Skip "Long Dong Silver" Johnson has been reporting on a story at "The Palms" in Needles for the past couple of weekends (his new pad)...
Do you need another on the spot broadcast update?

2forcefull
08-12-2007, 06:06 PM
any pictures?

2forcefull
08-13-2007, 02:02 PM
I live a couple blocks away from there and was wondering what old Pete has been doing over there for the last month or more, been cleaning like a son o bitch. Now if he could get that old junker of a cruise boat out of the lake.
thanks for the update, can't wait!!!

2forcefull
08-17-2007, 11:22 AM
Skip "Long Dong Silver" Johnson has been reporting on a story at "The Palms" in Needles for the past couple of weekends (his new pad)...
Do you need another on the spot broadcast update?
Well, any news????

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Now it's 15 minutes from Elsinore...
"15 minutes maybe" from Elsinore isn't really Elsinore, Thomas Guide.
I can get from the 91/15 (Corona) to Diamond drive in 18 minutes, so do the math...
I can get from my work in Perris to Jeff's old shop in North Lake Elsinore, across the freeway from the Costco, in 15 minutes. If I was on the edge of Perris, it'd be 5 minutes. Now Lakeland Village, that's another story :D

Pussywhippled
08-17-2007, 03:05 PM
I can get from my work in Perris to Jeff's old shop in North Lake Elsinore, across the freeway from the Costco, in 15 minutes. If I was on the edge of Perris, it'd be 5 minutes. Now Lakeland Village, that's another story :D
Yeah, Ok... Cannonball run or what?
It takes me 15 minutes to put my socks on...

NorCalCat
08-21-2007, 08:56 AM
I have nothing to gain by writing this, I have an Eliminator so...
I went to Force Offshore's new shop (old Pro Marine) in Lake Elsinore (Lakeland Village) today at the request of 2forcefull to get some photos of (one of) his new ride(s).
The guy really pisses me off with his new this, old this, sell that, buy this, too fast, 2 boat, 3 boat 4... Whatever that's the topic for another thread.
Anyways...
Personally I think it's great that Force took the bold step to move backwards to Lake Elsinore.
Shockwave and Afterbirth both moved out this area and actually Afterbirths used to sit where new Forces now sit.
I think it's great that they are bringing "Industry" back to Elsinore, Corona Adjacent is so played out.
Ok, ok so "the dock" is a few hundred feet from the water but... Time will tell, and you can't have everything overnight.
Yes there is a bunch of Pete's (Pro Marine) old pack rat shiznit is everywhere but that too will soon be gone. There was someone cleaning it out stuff and loading a big dumpster as I was there.
I'm sure it will take more than a weekend to move out 20 years of crap.
The area that I saw was clean and ready for boat rigging, and the shop area was even air conditioned.
The guy (shop boy) I talked to said that everyone was out on the lake demo-ing a couple thousand horsepower 32ft cat. I said oh the maroon and orange... He said yeah you've seen it...
I said yeah that's a bitchen boat, more than I could ever afford, no not true, just more than I would ever spend on a boat.
Overall I like what Force Offshore is doing and you can talk all the crap you want about Force, but I'm sure we could dig up dirt on every mfg. out there if we wanted too.
I'm sure I will go back to get some more pics for 2forcefull in a couple of weeks when rigging happens, so I will report back as the action happens.
Skip "Long Dong Silver" Johnson reporting...
Anyone know their new address? and Phone number?

2forcefull
08-26-2007, 06:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36738&d=1186677766

2forcefull
08-26-2007, 06:49 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37957&stc=1&d=1188182719
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37958&d=1188182882

Goodtime$
08-26-2007, 08:11 PM
When will that 38V offshore be done?

2forcefull
08-26-2007, 11:03 PM
I havn't heard anything, I know they have been do'n alot of construction

phebus
08-27-2007, 05:59 AM
Better question, when will your boat be done?

2forcefull
08-27-2007, 06:13 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37981&stc=1&d=1188223879one week ago today, they said 2-3 weeks
Soooooo, it should be 1-2weeks right?
looks like with the big center open all it needs is bar stools
so everyone don't have to stand while they lean on it

phebus
08-27-2007, 06:17 AM
Does it have the engines installed yet? If not, are they at Force?

2forcefull
08-27-2007, 06:26 AM
yet another good question, no
they are coming from merc
should be here this week some time
it's getting the carbon fiber interior'
should be done this week
I up graded to the triple axel trailer,
should be done today
anyway it gives me a coulpe weeks to sell the cheetah
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37982&stc=1&d=1188224724